• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

State a completely random fact about yourself.

We are rare, tiger. Apparently, my great grandmother had the same issue, and had "abilities" as well - she read tea leaves and dreamt about the future. My mom insists I should have the same ability...and I just laugh. No thanks!

That reminds me....I remember being at my parents house one day. My mother and I were up in her computer room. She wanted to show me her new printer. She was upstairs working on stuff & playing around with her printer. Within seconds of me going into the room, the printer wouldn't work and her computer started acting funky. We couldn't figure it out. After about 10 mins, I went to the bathroom (next room over) and I hear her yelling...."That's weird, they're working now" So I say, "Okay, be there in a minute". Again, within seconds, once I got into the room, the printer wouldn't work...AT ALL. The computer was okay, but the printer was DEAD. She was getting so mad (don't blame her, it was a new printer after all) We probably tried fiddling with it for about 15-20 mins and nothing.zip.zero.nada. I then got a phone call on my cell, went out of the room and you guessed it, the printer started right up. Again, it "died" when I got in the room again. We looked at each other like WTH is going on!!! So for the next few minutes we played this "game" where I would step out of the room and step back in just to see the printer work then not work, work then not work. After a few minutes of this my mother deemed me the devil and told me to get out of her house. (jokingly of course).

There have been other times that I'm on my laptop and something doesn't work right but as soon as my son or husband gets on, everything is hunky-dory. Can't explain it and have no idea what is going on.

This thread is awesome. I thought I was the only crazy person who is afraid of balloons. Being anywhere near them gives me such severe anxiety that I have a hard time breathing. My kids are so deprived--no balloons allowed in the house.

I sat next to, and had a lovely chat with, Michael Caine at a performance of Forbidden Broadway in London in 1988. He touched my leg.

I have (had - they've since been removed) an extra bone in both of my pinkie toes. My mother and older sister had the same condition; it plays havoc with your balance when your podiatrist will only operate on one foot at a time.

Queen Colleen

Ooh, that reminds me: Geoffrey Rush once humped my mother and then lay across our laps! That was during A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum. Another time he leaned on me, and then later my sister, for ages in a bar. I can't really explain that.

I went to high school with Brad Pitt.

Dale Wentworth from survivor is a friend of mine. I learned lots of interesting facts about the show from him... :)

I'm listed on the credits of the movie "Soul Surfer." I also did post production work on probably over 20 other films and helped do restoration work on about the same including the original "Planet of the Apes"... Me, a middle-aged Midwest mom :)

A new dinosaur was unearthed and released in the press in September of last year. I submitted a name and it was selected....I called him Rhinorex Condrupus. Meaning "king nose"

My mom and uncle went to high school with Daryl Hall
My SIL's brother held the NFL record for most Super Bowl appearances until this last Super Bowl & I used to go to QB Jim Kelly's house after Buffalo Bills games
I was in the background for the title fight in the new Rocky movie "CREED"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter