State a completely random fact about yourself.

I've been coloring my hair the same hair color (brand and name of color) for 20 years.
Most people don't either know me with my natural color, or if they did, they don't remember anymore.

I didnt' drink until I turned 21 - I also worked on the teen court that dealt with underage drinking in HS

I have an insane fear of ladybugs. I will quickly leave any space where I see one.

I get massive anxiety and pretty much want to punch someone when I hear them chewing/crunching on anything hard. Literally makes my skin crawl.

Every night I sleep in a sleeping bag, on the floor, next to my bed, in my bedroom.

I am legally blind in my left eye, therefore I am overprotective of my right eye!

I've only had my hair done at a salon 3 times in my life, twice in my teens, once in my thirties. Usually I just grow it out until I can't stand it anymore, then cut it and donate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter