• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

State a completely random fact about yourself.

I took DateMaker ads for newspaper across the US and International over the phone. Some from very famous, very married people.

When I was a kid, I loved Baskin Robbins' pink bubblegum ice cream. And I used to swallow all the gum just like it was candy.

I won't put on a bra if my underarms and legs aren't clean shaven. I know, I'm weird!

When I was a kid, I loved Baskin Robbins' pink bubblegum ice cream. And I used to swallow all the gum just like it was candy.

You know it's still in your gut to this day. Or at least that's what my parents told me to try to keep me from swallowing gum.

I didn't particular like that flavor, but when I was a kid my parents would take me to a local ice cream shop called Fentons Creamery. Their bubble gum ice cream was pink, but used multi-colored gumballs like the ones that used to be in penny dispenser machines.

I once took possession of Yo-Yo Ma’s bow and was charged with keeping it safe for about an hour.
Where did Yo-Yo Go?

I couldn't help myself...I had to ask. Seriously what did he say to you when he handed it over? Or was it an assistant?

I CAN'T run my palms over denim or corduroy. Just the thought of it freaks me out. And I hate to see anyone else do it.

I never mowed a lawn. I never had a manicure or a pedicure. DD promised me my first manicure during our next WDW trip. But I insist on never mowing a lawn 'til the end...

I have never seen one episode (not even a nano-second) of: Seinfeld, Cheers, or The Sopranos!

:scared1: I know, right?!?!?

Was going to be a prince in Disney wanted to be so bad for rolling into he college program so why knows where I was going to be placed and I backed out cause I got nervous.

Was going to be a television reporter for channel 4 but again got depressed that I woild fail and never followed up on it.

Now a days I push myself harder

I've written & consulted on more mud racing rules & regulations than anyone else....ever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter