So what 'cha wearing to the Halloween Party?

What will you wear?

• Full on costume, baby!

• Halloween themed clothes

• Whatever I grab out of the suitcase is it, sister!

• Other (Oh c'mon! What do you mean by "other"?!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
We are going on Sept 27th. DH & I are going as Mad Hatter & Alice Hatter, and DD8 & her BFF are going as Tweedle Dee & Dum (more punky version)

Five adults in our group so we are of course going to respresent the Milwaukee Brewers (Woo hoo leading the NL central) by going as the Klements racing sausages! I'm guessing we will get lots of odd looks but for those in the know we should be a big hit.
DH=Bratwurst (Bret-wurst)#1
Myself=Polish sausage (Stosh)#2
Dsis=Italian sausage (Guido)#3
Friend=Hot Dog (Frankie Furter)#4
Friend=Chorizo (Cinco)#5

I think DS will be Ryan Braun (still trying to figure out how to make him Bernie)
and DD will be?????

So if you see a bunch of odd people with big black numbers on their chests on October 13 be sure to cheer on the Brewers!!:cheer2:

Wish we were going to be down there to see that !! Post pictures please!

I haven't decided on a date for going yet. Either Sept. 20th or Sept. 23rd. Maybe I'll do both!

I'll be solo. And one costume will be a Woodland fairy. I'm putting together my costume mostly from bits and pieces I already own.

If I decide to go a 2nd party, I'll be a hippie for that one.

"becauseisaid" not hijacking your threading just bringing it to the "rear" as MNSSHP gets closer everyone can copy and paste adding their info.

So what 'cha wearing to the Halloween Party?
We're heading to Disney and going to a Halloween Party. A Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Appropriate attire is a must!

Adding: Disney wants you to have a good time, but they do have some rules about what you can wear to the Halloween Party.

Costume Rules for MNSSHP
1.) Costumes cannot obstruct vision. Eyes must be visible at all times.
2.) Costumes cannot drag the ground
3.) In the interest of safety, do not wear costumes that are excessively loose while riding rides.
4.) Costumes must be "family friendly". Men must wear shirts and women cannot wear bra-like tops. Wear only what you would in front of a priest or your grandmother. Keep it clean, folks.
5.) Costumes may not have any sharp or pointed objects that may poke others.

So what are YOU going to wear to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (forever more to be referred to as MNSSHP)?

I'll post everyone's date to party and costume/outfit of choice. Maybe we'll see each other.

Sept. 13
3Minnies1Mickey - Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Tiger Lily, Wendy, Pirates
DanceGirl914 - Roman empress, Caesar, Ariel

Sept. 20
kthruz143 - kids: Rapunzel and Buzz Lightyear; adults: Halloween shirts
linda36d - Tinkerbell
mickeygirl14: pirates
miralys - Jedi and Mon Mothma
pgumiela - undecided
Pookasaurus - Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket, Geppetto, blue fairy
Thrawn476 - Snow White, Derrick Rose, Cinderella, and 1 undecided
*tinker*bell* - Tacky tourists
tippytail1 - pirates

Sept. 23
BrerVixen - Chesire Cat
elphie101 - Indiana Jones, Belle (blue peasant dress)
MikeandSully - 60's, 70's, and 80's
pjpoppins - Classic Alice, Dark Mad Hatter, and Queen of Hearts

Sept. 27
coneygoil - Jedi & Yoda
crazy4mm - 7 dwarfs
diswoey - Belle, Nemo, 2 jellyfish
JewelsG - Mad Hatter, Alice Hatter, punk Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee
Jubaby - Minnie Mouse, Mickie onesie for grandbabies
Shea&Van - The Flintstones

Sept. 27 or 30
arthur06 - Pirates and a Wench

Sept. 30
Lisa Sox Fan - Rapunzel, Mother Gothel, and 1 undecided
t_catt11 - 6 pirates and a fearsome 4 month old as a parrot

Oct. 10
avic77 - could tell us but would then have to kill us. =)

Oct. 11
becauseisaid - DD: ballerina, DH and I: 50's Mouseketeers
thecomefromallover - ourselves from 8 years ago
tpimental - Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, Alice, and the Chesire Cat
Capt Stitch "Ducks in a row"

Oct. 13
Minnie_Mom - Tinkerbell, Peter Pan, Lost Boys
sesame123 - Klements racing sausages, Ryan Braun

Oct. 23
Trampoline_Mum - undecided

Oct. 25
tlenzendorf - Pirates, Tiger Lily, Wendy

Oct. 28
sherekhan - Tron characters

Oct. 30
angryduck - Jessie, Woody, and Buzz

Oct. 31
mma800 - Queen of Hearts, Cheshire Cat, Alice, Mad Hatter, Tweedle Dee, and Tweedle Dum

No Date
amym2 - Indiana Jones, Barbie fairy
DisneyDude - Sora or Dr. Horrible
disneyquestions - Princesses
heatherbynum - Jack Sparrow, Indiana Jones, and Belle
JoshuaShaw - Bermuda Merlin
jubelee1872000 - Green Lantern, Buzz Lightyear, Minnie Mouse, pirate
mindyd - Muppet theme
PixiePrincess - Rapunzel and Mother Goethel
sarcasticfiesta: Saints fans
SnipsNSnails - 2 Peter Pans
TheNotSoGreatGonzo - Kermit, Woody, and Jessie

We are going on September 13th, opening night(!), and DH and I will be pirates. I think it sticks with the Disney theme without being an actual Disney character. ;)

This is mine:
il_570xN.241103781.jpg

We don't have a pic of DHes costume, it needs to be ironed. LOL I still need to buy a cheap costume sword and something to sling it with and the jewelry, other than that I am all set. :)

We are going on October 20th. My husband is refusing to wear a costume, and my son isn't too thrilled with the idea either. I was going to wear the black vampire Mickey t-shirt on the Disney Store website, but now I am liking the idea to have all of us go dressed as football players. We're HUGE Alabama fans, and I don't think getting either of my boys to wear Alabama attire will be too difficult.

Wish I was going to the party on September 27th...that's my birthday!

Ooh, my turn. October 6th as Esmerelda...I already own all the pieces except for a few bangles to go on my arm. I'll post a picture next week

I am tooooorn!

I want to wear my TRON costume that I made for Halloween at home last year, but I also want to make a NEW costume and be Rapunzel. FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.

What I think I might do is make a Rapunzel costume to wear to the party, and wear my TRON costume (sans helmet) on ACTUAL Halloween to EPCOT. It's pretty much just a black dress with EL Wire in a TRON-ish pattern that lights up:

74244_1472186684800_1237620211_31265315_7576610_n.jpg

I really want to make a Rapunzel costume but every time I think about it I just think about how expensive it will be to make it, LOL. Oh, and combine that with the fact that every time I feel inspired to start making it, it's too late at night to go to the fabric store and the internet isn't exactly conducive to fabric shopping...

I really want to make a Rapunzel costume but every time I think about it I just think about how expensive it will be to make it, LOL.

Okay, the TRON costume is cool, no doubt!

For Rapunzel, how about picking up a cheap Renaissance costume and then just embellishing it? That should be much less expensive.

We're going 09/20 and DS will be a pirate, DD Belle (yellow gown), DMIL is thinking she's going to make a Fairy GodMother costume but she's been incredibly busy lately so not sure she'll get it done! DH and I are undecided although I think a couple of Michigan Football fans would work for me. Plus we could wear jerseys with shorts and stay cool! Not real original but I swear the trip has snuck up on us. August is typically incredibly busy for us so haven't really had time to think about costumes!

Looking forward to see all the creative ideas everyone has - I completely lack the creative gene :)

We are going on September 13th, opening night(!), and DH and I will be pirates. I think it sticks with the Disney theme without being an actual Disney character. ;)

This is mine:
il_570xN.241103781.jpg

We don't have a pic of DHes costume, it needs to be ironed. LOL I still need to buy a cheap costume sword and something to sling it with and the jewelry, other than that I am all set. :)

Beautiful dress!!

We were going to be pirates. Now, we're going to be Ghostbusters. I'd post pictures, but have no clue how to! The costumes are turning out super cute though!

I just kicked my fairy costume idea to the curb. I tried on all the pieces together a half hour ago and yuck. It looked bad. I was trying to keep it budget using things I already had and it looked like I was the patchwork fairy. LOL

So in a little bit, I'll pull out my gypsy costume - another one made from things in my closet and see if it still looks ok.

I have my tie dye t-shirt and peace sign necklace I could wear too.

I'm still not sure if I'll be going to the Sept. 20th party or the next one. I may even go to both. I love that I have that option!

We are going on 9.23.

DD (12) is going as a gypsy, if she doesn't change her mind again.

I will be Dr. Doofenschmirtz. I just picked up my lab coat today.

DH hasn't decided. I am hoping to convince him to be Norm or Major Monogram but he says there isn't time to "do them right". Men!:confused3

DH hasn't decided. I am hoping to convince him to be Norm or Major Monogram but he says there isn't time to "do them right". Men!:confused3

What's hard about Major Monogram? Army surplus shirt, a unibrow, and baby powder in the hair to make it white. Done! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter