• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So what 'cha wearing to the Halloween Party?

What will you wear?

• Full on costume, baby!

• Halloween themed clothes

• Whatever I grab out of the suitcase is it, sister!

• Other (Oh c'mon! What do you mean by "other"?!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have a question, can't seem to find the answer...I understand that you can get in at 4 with your ticket, can you wear your costume at that time, or do I need to carry it in a bag and then change into it at 7? My DD bought some huge wings and I hope she can wear them....really don't want to carry them! Thanks!!

We have gone in @4 dressed in costume several times - you will get some strange looks - lol. We were not alone (being costumed) at the main gate - but as you spread out into the park during the hours b4 the party starts, there weren't many others in costume - didn't bother us a bit - we considered ourselves free advertising for the upcoming party;).
Don't know how huge your DDs wings are - but consider how she will move through the crowds, entrances or rides in them if they are so big you don't want to carry them. Enjoy!

Nerds-Rock-Mini-Pin-Set.jpg

We'll be Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy Nerds on October 6

We'll be there the same night and I will definitely look for you because that is awesome! lol

For the front page: We'll be there October 6, my brother will be quailman from the 90s cartoon Doug (Click here to see a pic I snapped of him the other day :rotfl:)

I'm going as a Purple Parrot from the 90s game show Legends of the Hidden Temple! (my full costume should be arriving today :cool1:)

We'll be there 10/6 wearing tshirts w/ the Incredibles Logo on it. Our 2 year old picked it. Our girls will have a cordinating tutu on however as the little ones like to "look like a Princess" when they twirl. This will be our 4th MNSSHP and more power to you all who dress up in full costume. Way to HOT for us. Plus to hard w/ 2 babies. Can't wait.

We'll be there the same night and I will definitely look for you because that is awesome! lol

For the front page: We'll be there October 6, my brother will be quailman from the 90s cartoon Doug (Click here to see a pic I snapped of him the other day :rotfl:)

I'm going as a Purple Parrot from the 90s game show Legends of the Hidden Temple! (my full costume should be arriving today :cool1:)

Nicole786, I just have to tell you that video of your Parents surprise was wonderful! What a wonderful gift for them.

I understand that you can get in at 4 with your ticket, can you wear your costume at that time, or do I need to carry it in a bag and then change into it at 7? My DD bought some huge wings and I hope she can wear them....really don't want to carry them!

Wear your costumes. It's all fun and I'm sure you'll see some other people there with their costumes on too. I'd be more concerned about having to take the wings off for rides. That's one reason why I put the kibosh on my dauther dressing up as anything with wings.

Have you looked at tennis skirts? That's what I used when I was a Mouseketeer a few years ago.

Great idea! :thumbsup2

DD keeps changing her mind. She has now settled on Cinderella and wants DH to be her prince. He doesn't want to wear a real costume and I have no crafty skills to turn a plain shirt into something that suggests prince.

Instead of getting fancy with DH, how about you do an iron-on shirt that says "A Prince of a Guy" and have your DH wear a crown? I think that would get the point across.

Do you think my homemade two face costume is a bit too much for MNSSHP?

LOVE it! :love: It's not too much at all.

Going on Oct 25th! :banana:

I'll be toy story barbie, DH will be Woody, DS will be Green Army Man (From Toy Story), and DB will be Buzz

For the front page: We'll be there October 6, my brother will be quailman from the 90s cartoon Doug
afeab15fe722491dadcaf063f89af5d9_7.jpg

OMG - take the Q off of him and he could be Captain Underpants! :rotfl2:

(My daughter as Captain Underpants during the book character parade at her school.)
26983_1305080441342_1660466216_751038_2295049_n.jpg

Going Oct 11th:

pilferk: Captain BlackJack (combo of Blackbeard and Capt Jack, for comfort)
Mrs pilferk: Cinderella
Eldest daughter: Belle
Son: Capt Jack
Yougest daughter: Tiana

Basically, Pirates and Princesses. My son and I have an appt for Pirates League..the girls have appointments at BBB.

Instead of getting fancy with DH, how about you do an iron-on shirt that says "A Prince of a Guy" and have your DH wear a crown? I think that would get the point across.
Thanks! I found a white short-sleeve button front shirt at Kohl's for $7. I'm going to do some fabric paint to write Prince Charming. And DD has her little heart set on him having "epaulettes" now that she has learned that word! I bought some felt and see if I can fashion something.

Oh, and we're going to the Oct. 2 party.

We'll be there 10/23, I'm so excited! My two sisters and I are going as the fairies from Sleeping Beauty. We made pink, green, and blue shirts with the fairies names on them, and we're making tulle tutus to wear over shorts. I can't wait to wear my costume at the party! :goodvibes

OMG - take the Q off of him and he could be Captain Underpants! :rotfl2:

(My daughter as Captain Underpants during the book character parade at her school.)
26983_1305080441342_1660466216_751038_2295049_n.jpg

LOL! my brother said the same thing! (he loved captain underpants when he was younger)

I was a Purple Parrot a few years ago for Halloween! No Disney trip, but lots of people at the Halloween parade in NYC really liked our costumes!

15558_10100099429933463_5215056_55925934_7351600_n.jpg

We're going October 13, just two adults. We're wearing Disney Halloween T-shirts I had made from ETSY. DBF's T-shirt is of Goofy dressed up like Mickey with ears, shorts and gloves.

My T-shirt is of Minnie dressed up as a ghost. They turned out soooo cute! :cutie: Can't wait to wear them!

Thanks...I'm pretty happy with what we've turned up for costumes. Had to make a few variations, but I think the idea will be obvious. If not, I am wearing my Nerd Minnie pin as a tie-tack and using a Disney Nerds lunch bag as my trick-or-treat bag ;)

The fact that I am getting my DH to wear a propeller hat and those silly over sized glasses is the best part. :lmao: He is not a costume guy and only agreed to do it 'for a couple pictures' I think he'll cave and leave the hat on all night

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter