So what 'cha wearing to the Halloween Party?

What will you wear?

• Full on costume, baby!

• Halloween themed clothes

• Whatever I grab out of the suitcase is it, sister!

• Other (Oh c'mon! What do you mean by "other"?!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
If I end up going I will be wearing the Tron costume I made myself last year. It glows in the dark, pretty neat if I do say so myself :cool1:

We are going 10/13!!! I am going as Dolly from TS3, my husband is Cookie Monster and my daughter is Tinkerbell. Can't wait to go, our trip is 3 weeks from today!!:cool1::banana::yay::woohoo::dance3:

I'm going to MNSSHP on Sept 27th, and I'm going to be the (bad) Tooth Fairy!!

picture.php

We will be at the October 6th Party!

Me: Pirate
DMother: Halloween clothes
DNiece: Esmerelda
DGrandNiece 14: Pocahontas
DGrandNiece 11: Mad Hatter
DGrandNiece 7: Jasmine

DH and I will be attending on 9/27. Finally got the remainder of my costume! I will be Minnie Mouse, in a red polka dot tank top, cute black almost costume like skirt, and minnie ears. My mom picked me up a set at a yard sale since she knew my costume idea, but I may upgrade when I get to the park. DH is kind of dressing up, which I was shocked he agreed to. He will wear a Justin Verlander jersey and his Tigers baseball cap, so he will be Justin Verlander. Literally bouncing up and down in anticipation for our vacation, though our Disney time will be short. :ccat:

Well, we've had to change our costumes. Um..so to speak. ;)

DD6 has apparently been growing without permission again and no longer fits into her ballerina outfit :dance3:. Luckily she still loves her gypsy costume and is willing to wear it instead. DH and I were going to go as Mouseketeers :earsboy::earsgirl:, but, as I have discovered, it is darn near impossible to find a skirt that fits the style. Whew! Guess it's time to drop back 10 and punt.
Have you looked at tennis skirts? That's what I used when I was a Mouseketeer a few years ago. Good luck!

I have no idea what I'm going to be. DD keeps changing her mind. She has now settled on Cinderella and wants DH to be her prince. He doesn't want to wear a real costume and I have no crafty skills to turn a plain shirt into something that suggests prince. And I started thinking about my own costume way too late - no ideas yet. I only have 10 days till we leave for WDW! :scared1:

My husband and I are going to the October 2nd party as Paulie Bleeker and Juno MacGuff. We have a friend joining us but I'm not sure if he's planning a costume.

I will be at the September 30th party as Veruca Salt from the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie... I am not sure what my friends will be dressed as!

I have a question, can't seem to find the answer...I understand that you can get in at 4 with your ticket, can you wear your costume at that time, or do I need to carry it in a bag and then change into it at 7? My DD bought some huge wings and I hope she can wear them....really don't want to carry them! Thanks!!

We are all going as the "New" Alice in Wonderland characters. I myself will be Alice, DD will be the Red Queen, DH will be the Mad Hatter, my mom and dad are the Fat Boys. My mom custom made all of the costumes and they are CRAZY accurate and beautiful. She's quite the seamstress. I'll try to post pics of our costumes. We will be at the September 30th party. See y'all there!:goodvibes

I think I may go as Sookie Stackhouse from True Blood. Just her waitress shirt, black shorts, and apron.

We are going to the Oct 6 party and are going as 3 different Minnie Mouses (Mice?).

I have a Minnie costume from the Disney Store, Sis has the pink "Mickey's Clubhouse" costume, and mom made one with a red dress and white fabric paint.

We'll be there Oct 27th with a Maleficent, Evil Queen, Cruella and baby Queen of Hearts; Doofenschmirtz, Jafar, Shan-Yu, Captain Hook and Tic Toc :woohoo:

Im going the 23rd of October! Im wearing Jasmine costume, my brother Jack Sparrow, my dad Indiana Jones and my mom Jessie!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter