So what 'cha wearing to the Halloween Party?

What will you wear?

• Full on costume, baby!

• Halloween themed clothes

• Whatever I grab out of the suitcase is it, sister!

• Other (Oh c'mon! What do you mean by "other"?!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
My two friends and I will be going Sept 23 and Sept 27. One of the nights we will be Hogwarts students (Two Slytherins and a Hufflepuff) and the other we will be Cinderella's step family(Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella). We just aren't sure which night we will be which.

Hope to see some of you there.
Stephanie

We'll be there on Sep 30 - I'll be dressed as one of the Toy Story Aliens and DH will be Indiana Jones (I know, not very co-ordinated :rolleyes:)

We will be there the 27th I'll be Perry and DH is Dr. Doofenschmirtz.

We'll be there on 9/27. I'll be a hula girl (not wih coconut bra though....), SO will be Batman (would a half mask be okay? One that just covers the upper half of his face but has eyes fully visable?) DS(8) will be Peter Pan and DD(5) is Aurora.

We are going on the 27th and we are going as pirates. There are 12 of us and we couldnt all agree on anything, so we are going to be "punky" pirates. :)

We are going September 23rd! :rotfl::yay::yay: Can't wait. I will be dressed as a Wench and DH is going as Blackbeard. As much as we love the pirate costumes we were never really crazy about doing it because we knew we would see 20,000 people dressed up in Pirate attire, but since we have a cruise following our resort stay and wanted to dress up for Pirate Night, we thought to ourselves, Why not. A pirates life for me.....pirate:pirate:

I am just putting the finishing touches on my Minnie Mouse dress! I'll be attending the party on Sept. 20th with my friends (going as the Mad Hatter & a Jungle cat).
I originally planned to wear a Halloween t-shirt, but all of these great costume ideas made me change my mind! :)

We've decided to just wear Halloween shirts. We've changed our minds about 10 times & we have plenty of time to change them a few more times at least. :laughing:

Wow, the 27th is going to be busy! We will be at the party that night, and we will be going as the Flinstones.

Hey

Im going october 13th!! My first walt disney world trip and my first halloween party trip!! yay Im going as a 50's girl!!

costume002.jpg

My family will be attending the Sept. 27th party! I will be going as the Mad Hatter. My daughter as Rapunzel. My Dad as Zorro. My Mom as Miss Kitty. My best friend as Jedi Mulan. I can't wait! :banana:

Well, we've had to change our costumes. Um..so to speak. ;)

DD6 has apparently been growing without permission again and no longer fits into her ballerina outfit :dance3:. Luckily she still loves her gypsy costume and is willing to wear it instead. DH and I were going to go as Mouseketeers :earsboy::earsgirl:, but, as I have discovered, it is darn near impossible to find a skirt that fits the style. Whew! Guess it's time to drop back 10 and punt.

It is my parents and I going this year on September 23. We made "Mama Bear", "Papa Bear", and "Baby Bear" shirts. :)

We are going 10/2 and our group will be going as: Mr. Potato head, Mrs. Potato head, Ken, Barbie, Woody, Bo peep, Jessie, Buzz, Rex, Slinky dog, Evil Dr. Porkchop, Etch a sketch, treasure troll 1 and treasure troll 2. (We are all toy story characters)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter