• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2013 Watch

I am waiting as well so I can do the math on all the options...

I have looked over the cost of a few things...but how do you figure out if the FD is a good deal for your family or if a room discount is a good deal?

I know for sure we want to do the CRT for our family (2-3 adults; 3-4 children). But no clue what else to do for TS meals.

khaoskat said:
I am waiting as well so I can do the math on all the options...

I have looked over the cost of a few things...but how do you figure out if the FD is a good deal for your family or if a room discount is a good deal?

I know for sure we want to do the CRT for our family (2-3 adults; 3-4 children). But no clue what else to do for TS meals.

Google seeyareelsoon (note the spelling) and download their dining calculator. Among other things, you can compare free dining discounts with room only discounts to see what will be better for your family. Note, though, that you will have to ballpark what restaurants you'll eat at for the calculator to work, but you'll want to do this analysis to see if the DDP works for you anyway.

Google seeyareelsoon (note the spelling) and download their dining calculator. Among other things, you can compare free dining discounts with room only discounts to see what will be better for your family. Note, though, that you will have to ballpark what restaurants you'll eat at for the calculator to work, but you'll want to do this analysis to see if the DDP works for you anyway.

We have a family of 4-right now booked at AKL with a pin for 35% off. However, if FD is offered (hoping!), we'll have to downgrade to PO and take FD..The dining plan gives us the opportunity to eat at restaurants that we would not normally do on our own..Plus, it's just the convenience of it, I sometimes think that paying more for convenience is worth it!

First post on DIS!

Hoping for free dining 9/20-9/28!

I called the other day to see if there were any PINs associated with my name. The CM told me they hadn't sent out any recent PINs but she would confirm on my account. She confirmed I didn't have any but said the new promos would be out soon but she didn't know if it was going to be a room discount or free dining. She got my hopes up by just saying the words "free dining." :woohoo: Hopefully it comes out soon!

Alright, I'm officially "watching". :rotfl2: We were just there last month, but we've decided that we'll do a long weekend for my birthday if the discounts are decent and we can get a good deal on airfare. We want to stay at AoA, so I know the discounts are going to be very limited for that. What we really want is 4 days at AoA and we'd do MNSSHP on one evening, and spend the rest of the time at the pool at AoA. We'll see..... ;)

C'mon Disney, give me an excuse to make a full-family set of Tangled costumes..... :lmao:

Is the download safe??

Is the download safe??

Assuming you're on their WIX site and downloading the official file, yes, it's safe. It's a protected Excel file in which you can enter data in specific fields. Then the magic (i.e. MATH) happens!

Watching and hoping for Sept 14-24! Flights are booked, just waiting and hoping for room deals on the Value Resorts!

I'm very impatiently waiting to find out what discounts are going to be available for September. Hoping for free dining for the last week!

We're waiting for FD for September 2013 too - won't be able to go without it!

Well good luck. I think there will be some type of free dining promo coming out just not sure what it will be. I am driving my hubby nuts right now with the "Rumor has it." It is a joke in my house:rotfl2::rotfl2:

(Not so) Patiently waiting.. :)

I was thinking since the Spring promotion expired yesterday (didn't it?) that we might hear sonething soon...

Or, maybe that's just wishful thinking!

(Not so) Patiently waiting.. :)

I was thinking since the Spring promotion expired yesterday (didn't it?) that we might hear sonething soon...

Or, maybe that's just wishful thinking!

Part of the Spring offer has expired. The entire offer expires at the end of this month.

We are planning a return trip the last week of September.

We already have our airfare booked (couldn't pass up the $89.00 one way from NY) so now we are just waiting on a good deal.

I'm a fan of free dining too!

I was almost positive we would hear something today. But I guess, since it is not even 10:00 a.m. yet, Disney still has some time to prove me right.

I'm sure I will be checking the website obsessively (and my email since I'm a Disney Visa holder and sometimes we get the discount first).

I am waiting right along with you!! Free Dining is going to determine when we go.. Want to go in September so I dont have to wait as long but if no free dining, may wait until the middle of October :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter