Sep. 7, 2015 on the Dream

I've always wanted to take advantage of the perks of booking on board, but it's just to hard to know when and where we'll want to go. Our 10th anniversary is next year so we're likely planning a bigger trip. I don't know if we'll be able to book on board this time either.

I agree about the "wishing it was 7 nights" as I already do as well.

Our 10th is next year as well! Any thoughts on where you will go? My husband is a sailor so we're planning a bareboat charter in Greece for our annual child free celebratory trip :)

I'm so excited to join in with everyone, since we just booked our cruise! I'm Sarah, and my boyfriend, Trevor will be joining me. This will be the first Disney cruise for both of us and we can't wait! We're from Tallahassee, so the drive to Port Canaveral isn't too bad. This is both a good and bad thing--while it makes for a short and easy trip, it could help create a habit! :joker:

I work at the Legislature and we're in the thick of our busy season right now. The thing getting me through is daydreaming about September. I'm ready for some relaxation. :boat:

We'll be in SR# 7028. We look forward to meeting you all!

:welcome: Welcome to the group Sarah!

Yes, yes i do!! But see here's the problem....i am crafty but the sewing machine and I seem to get in a tangle on a regular basis. So i have been scouring Pinterest looking for "no-sew" patterns and tutorials. Any help or input would be greatly appreciated!! Also, our stateroom number is 9087. Can't wait!!

You have been added to the FE list pixiedust:
I just looked at the deck plan, and our staterooms are back to back! :dogdance:

Last edited:
Our 10th is next year as well! Any thoughts on where you will go? My husband is a sailor so we're planning a bareboat charter in Greece for our annual child free celebratory trip :)

Not sure. We may go back to New Zealand. We've been a few times and really love it there. Maybe do a Maori vow renewal...

Would like to get to Europe some day too but it's just so expensive. Also we want to do a river cruise, but I think we're still a bit too young for that just yet.

A bareboat charter....I don't know what that is. I am going to look it up!

Just book the cheapest and then change it later. They call it a dummy booking. To take advantage of the OBB you actually have to sail within 24 months of the cruise you book on. So we could extend all the way to August 2017. Those days aren't out yet, so book something and change it to what you want later. We are doing this for Alaska in 2017

That is a good point. It's refundable too if you change your mind. DO they normally do 1/2 price deposits? I think that's what we'll do.

I think our plans for Alaska just changed. The new itineraries are out, but you can't book yet. There is a new one that ports in Great Britain, Scotland, Ireland, and France!!! This is a dream cruise for me!!! Hope they do it in 2017 also :)

Good news, bad news...

Good news is: We booked our Disney Cruise for September! :yay:

Bad news is: We have to wait one more week, because we are cruising on the 9/14 cruise. Airfare made the difference.

Hope everyone has a pixiedust: trip! And :bday: to all of the little ones turning 3!

Good news, bad news...

Bad news is: We have to wait one more week, because we are cruising on the 9/14 cruise. Airfare made the difference.

Hope everyone has a pixiedust: trip! And :bday: to all of the little ones turning 3!
Glad you are booked but sad because you will not be going with us!!! Your trip will be amazing though :) thanks for the birthday wish!!!! can't wait to party with Jase on the ship!!! :)

Good news, bad news...

:sad: Awwwwe, sorry to see you go......but glad you finally got your plans down!!

I'm so excited to join in with everyone, since we just booked our cruise! I'm Sarah, and my boyfriend, Trevor will be joining me. This will be the first Disney cruise for both of us and we can't wait! We're from Tallahassee, so the drive to Port Canaveral isn't too bad. This is both a good and bad thing--while it makes for a short and easy trip, it could help create a habit! :joker:

I work at the Legislature and we're in the thick of our busy season right now. The thing getting me through is daydreaming about September. I'm ready for some relaxation. :boat:

We'll be in SR# 7028. We look forward to meeting you all!
:welcome:
Good news, bad news...

:sad:Hope your cruise is awesome!

Good news, bad news...

Oh darn! Sorry you won't be with us. But you will have a blast on your cruise!

Good news, bad news...

Hope you have a great time!!!!

I want to cruise a lot of places like Europe and Alaska. I really want to do DCL, but I refuse to use my kids college fund to do it!! The British Isles cruise had only one type of room available this morning. A one bedroom concierge room on deck 8, and for 2 adults the cost was only $34,193.56 :scared1: We will probably stick with DCL for the caribbean, but I need to look at options for other places.

For those of you that have cruised different lines, what are your favorites and why?

I want to cruise a lot of places like Europe and Alaska. I really want to do DCL, but I refuse to use my kids college fund to do it!! The British Isles cruise had only one type of room available this morning. A one bedroom concierge room on deck 8, and for 2 adults the cost was only $34,193.56 :scared1: We will probably stick with DCL for the caribbean, but I need to look at options for other places.

For those of you that have cruised different lines, what are your favorites and why?

I was just on it, and all stateroom categories were available. Inside staterooms start at 9,000 something, and verandas start at 14,000 something for 2 adults and 2 kids.

Who are these people with all this money to spend?
I did notice that spring break 2016 prices were lower, so I booked it.
Peeps probably dumped those to get the latest releases. Fine with me! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter