Sep. 7, 2015 on the Dream

HAHAHA!! Thanks! It is a little overwhelming at first, but I think I am getting the hang of it.:thanks:

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

We are scheduled for this cruise as well. We are participating in our first FE on our Double Dip cruise the end of September. I had asked to be put in a smaller group since this was my first time being involved. We also fly and found that with the 10 staterooms we filled one suitcase with just FE gifts. It has been really fun so far. I would love to participate again as long as the groups were smaller but if not we will have a great time anyway. It's great to see someone start the thread.

Drinkology tasting Classes sign ups. Are CANCELLED Due to Disney being booked on sea day for both classes. You can check with Dinglehopper to see if there is room on there list if they are still having a class.

PEOPLE NOT ON A FE LIST WITH ROOM #'S.

So they can be pixie dusted. pixiedust:pixiedust: :tinker::tinker:

Amanda & Terry Mt Olive, IL #9652

Tracey & Jeff Calgary, AB #6688

Rodriguez Family Stateroom #8638

Rodriguez/Castrillon Family Stateroom #9611

Hawkins family Stateroom #10588

Last edited:

We are scheduled for this cruise as well. We are participating in our first FE on our Double Dip cruise the end of September. I had asked to be put in a smaller group since this was my first time being involved. We also fly and found that with the 10 staterooms we filled one suitcase with just FE gifts. It has been really fun so far. I would love to participate again as long as the groups were smaller but if not we will have a great time anyway. It's great to see someone start the thread.

Hello Mousemom,

I have never done the FE thing before. I know you want to be in a smaller FE group, so what is considered small? I am not sure how many staterooms/families this would be.:confused3 We are still deciding on flying vs. flying so I guess I need to take the FE gift transportation into account, huh?:scared:

Awesome! Not only is this our first Disney cruise, it is also our first cruise ever! Since you are a seasoned "veteran" to the FE stuff, do you have any tips? How is it organized and things like that?

I would suggest you start a list with names and ages of children that really helps!!! and keep it updated once a week. then as time gets closer divide the list to equal around 8-10 family's. You have to ask yourself how many FE presents you want to take. Since most family's will have 3 or 4 or more in their family that adds up quick for the amount of room it requires to take and give away. We did one were we had 20 on our list and it took 2 suite cases. We had about 80 things to give out. My opinion way too much. Try to make the list if possible with kids about the same ages, example we have 2 teenagers and 1 11yr and 1 8yr. So try to find other family's that have the same age children. That makes it more fun for teenagers. Then other parents can see the ages of other children going. This helps when children going are going to the different clubs and they are by themselves they can make friends before they even get on board. Believe me My daughter couldn't wait to see the friends she made on here.

I would suggest you start a list with names and ages of children that really helps!!! and keep it updated once a week. then as time gets closer divide the list to equal around 8-10 family's. You have to ask yourself how many FE presents you want to take. Since most family's will have 3 or 4 or more in their family that adds up quick for the amount of room it requires to take and give away. We did one were we had 20 on our list and it took 2 suite cases. We had about 80 things to give out. My opinion way too much. Try to make the list if possible with kids about the same ages, example we have 2 teenagers and 1 11yr and 1 8yr. So try to find other family's that have the same age children. That makes it more fun for teenagers. Then other parents can see the ages of other children going. This helps when children going are going to the different clubs and they are by themselves they can make friends before they even get on board. Believe me My daughter couldn't wait to see the friends she made on here.

Thank you! That is so much help! For the groups you were in before, was there a separate thread made for the FE group or was it all done on the meet thread? I can make another thread with the link posted on here if needed. I think making the list and separating later closer to cruise time is a fantastic idea. Sorry for all of the questions. I just want to get it right:thanks:

Thank you! That is so much help! For the groups you were in before, was there a separate thread made for the FE group or was it all done on the meet thread? I can make another thread with the link posted on here if needed. I think making the list and separating later closer to cruise time is a fantastic idea. Sorry for all of the questions. I just want to get it right:thanks:

Your Welcome! I would keep just one to keep it simple. but its up to you. Just post a list and you can add to it as people want to do the exchange. It may help others to give information on what a FE exchange is and where they can get the FE hangers.

Hello Fellow Cruisers!

I know it is early, but we are starting up our fish extender group list. As of now, everyone will be added to one big list. When we are a few months out from the cruise date, we will split the list into smaller groups to make it easier (and less stressful!) for the families involved. If you are interested in joining the fun, please post the names of each member of your family that will be participating and I will add you to the list. Please include the ages of the children, also. This will help when we split the list by keeping families with similar aged children together. If you have any suggestions/ideas for the group, please let me know. I am always up for ideas! :idea:

Thanks Joann for all your info. It has been a great help!:thumbsup2

:welcome:Sept. 7, 2015 Disney Dream Fish Extender List :

Last edited:
We are in a group with 10 staterooms, which means we have gifts to buy for 9 staterooms. We have filled one suitcase. Fortunately we are flying Southwest down so we won't be paying for it. Coming home we are on United and we do have to pay for the luggage. We were lucky that the person in charge of the FE lists has broken them down into 10 to 20 staterooms per group. Some people have chosen to be in two groups. I love having this option especially since this is our first time and flying. I have tried to come up with some creative ideas. Looking forward to next September!

Sherry
Jim - husband
Taylor - adult son (24)

I forget, How doe you keep the countdown ticker so it goes with every post? :confused3

When you make the ticker, copy the link into your signature on your Disboards CP link. it is on the lefthand side of the screen under your thread listing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter