Sep. 7, 2015 on the Dream

I have a fun question for the group! What type of alcohol is everyone bringing to enjoy onboard? My husband and I thought we would live dangerously and bring Grenadine for our sprite
Ok at the risk of looking bad! LOL! When I cruise I purchase nips, you know the small bottles. I get a variety to that I have something different to drink. I get them wrap them in sweat socks and put them in a large freezer bag in my suit case. I figure I will get somewhere between 10 - 16 little bottles. Bad I know but I have my own little bar in my room. My folks are in for a surprise!
MadamG

Ok at the risk of looking bad! LOL! When I cruise I purchase nips, you know the small bottles. I get a variety to that I have something different to drink. I get them wrap them in sweat socks and put them in a large freezer bag in my suit case. I figure I will get somewhere between 10 - 16 little bottles. Bad I know but I have my own little bar in my room. My folks are in for a surprise!
MadamG
That doesn't look bad. I will probably bring around 20 of the little bottles! lol

So last year we took Lemon vodka shooters and Firefly shooters. Those worked great for Lemonade, tea and sprite. I believe someone said if you take a big bottle on you can't take it off if was opened and not empty. That's the reason we went with the mini bottles...plus they were easy to keep in my bag so we always had some handy.

Now if someone brings on a big bottle and needs help with it...send out and SOS :hyper2: we can't let these things go to waste.

Amber - has Troy tried the Apple Crown? It's one of George's favorites.

He hasn't tried the apple, but has tried the maple. I tasted and thought I was going to vomit!!!! I have heard the apple was good though, just afraid to buy it!

He hasn't tried the apple, but has tried the maple. I tasted and thought I was going to vomit!!!! I have heard the apple was good though, just afraid to buy it!
I'm not a maple fan for anything! When people eat maple oatmeal and work I have to excuse myself cause the smell makes me want to vomit!

I'll see if they have it in the mini bottles here. If they do I'll bring some for you to try :flower:

Y'all I'm glad so many are doing the 5k but I'm not going to lie-I'm a bit sad b/c I wanted to do it and now I'm not sure I can :( I've been having foot problems for the past two months and just had a procedure done yesterday so I'm hopeful but at this point I haven't been able to run are even do my favorite HIIT workouts or anything for months. The weight gain from being an inactive lump and emotional eating over being depressed from this ordeal is a whole other story.

So sorry for the ordeal you are going through!! Been there and and we are here when you need to talk!!! :)

I'm not a maple fan for anything! When people eat maple oatmeal and work I have to excuse myself cause the smell makes me want to vomit!

I'll see if they have it in the mini bottles here. If they do I'll bring some for you to try :flower:

Awesome!

MadamG

:thumbsup2:rotfl:

Hay Melissa, are you going to try to get everyone together for a group picture at WDW? Maybe MK on the 5th for who ever can make it????

FP day quickly approaching and I haven't even started!! I need to make a calendar for all the days for all my stuff! I have 2 FP days, one for pre cruise and one post cruise. Then in between is my 7 month window to adjust my resort reservation for the birthday trip. I think I'm gonna take a nap!!

Hay Melissa, are you going to try to get everyone together for a group picture at WDW? Maybe MK on the 5th for who ever can make it????
That would be awesome!!!! Was going to see everyone's plans because that is Jase's actual birthday and would love to meet up for some sweets ;) And of course a picture would be awesome!!!

FP day quickly approaching and I haven't even started!! I need to make a calendar for all the days for all my stuff! I have 2 FP days, one for pre cruise and one post cruise. Then in between is my 7 month window to adjust my resort reservation for the birthday trip. I think I'm gonna take a nap!!

Move over :rolleyes1:cloud9:

That would be awesome!!!! Was going to see everyone's plans because that is Jase's actual birthday and would love to meet up for some sweets ;) And of course a picture would be awesome!!!

Wellll what are we waiting for I'll start it I will be at Mk most of the day accept from 6-8:30 (dinner at Ohana's) then back to MK. Maybe around lunch time you have to do it soon because some of us will be picking fast passes in the next few days and we would have to plan around getting together.

Wellll what are we waiting for I'll start it I will be at Mk most of the day accept from 6-8:30 (dinner at Ohana's) then back to MK. Maybe around lunch time you have to do it soon because some of us will be picking fast passes in the next few days and we would have to plan around getting together.

We are actually the same as Joe. Our flight arrives at 9am. We will check in at the Poly and then be at the MK all day, until about 6pm. We have 6:35 reservation at Ohana. We will then come back to the MK before possibly walking to BLT to watch the fireworks (this will be a last minute decision), and coming back until close.

Sunday we will be at AK most of the day and then we will be swimming at the resort in the evening. We will end the day watching Wishes from the beach at the Poly with drinks in our hand popcorn:::drinking1

I'm trying to think of a good place to take a photo, that is maybe off the beaten path?!? Too bad those of us that are DVC can't get everyone up into the lounge that night. We could have a party while watching the fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter