Recieved Free Dining PIN code for rest of year!!

So we have 7 adults in our party. Do I need to call Disney and ask about all 7 names? I figured giving the one at the top of the reservation and their address would be enough. They will hate me by the time I get off the phone with them. LOL

I got the same offer in Email. I am not planning on going this year and free dining is not an offer that would make me change my mind. Now an amazing room discount....

Free dining is what keeps us coming back each year. A room discount saves us a few hundred dollars, a free dining discount saves us upwards of $2000- got to love the FD!

The CM I spoke with said she thought anyone who had arrival dates around the end of Aug may have gotten the pin. It would be interesting to see if more people who were already booked at the end of Aug got it than people who weren't yet booked. Good luck everyone.

These PIN offers are meant to fill rooms, not reward people who have already booked. Maybe the CM meant people whom Disney thinks might want to book for the end of August, but have not made a reservation yet.

These PIN offers are meant to fill rooms, not reward people who have already booked. Maybe the CM meant people whom Disney thinks might want to book for the end of August, but have not made a reservation yet.

That is exactly what I have always thought. I was just repeating what she told me. It was an interesting comment. :confused3

We were already booked, too. Sounds like a lot of people were. And we didn't change dates because of the offer; we had already booked 8/25-8/31, the exact start date of the PIN.

Every year I get PINs, and every time I have already been booked. :goodvibes

I called and no pin for my mother or me. I forgot that I had gotten pins in the past but always by snail mail and never by email. If they say there are no pins attached to your name does that mean that you will not get one at all.

I called and no pin for my mother or me. I forgot that I had gotten pins in the past but always by snail mail and never by email. If they say there are no pins attached to your name does that mean that you will not get one at all.

Last night I called and was told there was no PIN, only the one for summer discount. This afternoon I called and got the free dining. And I never did get an e-mail.

This is probably going to sound crazy, but here it goes. I got this email today too. It came to my email address, but it addressed to my grandmother and the street address associated with it is my parents. It took me a while to figure all this out. Five years ago we all went to Disney when I was going to a conference there and my email must have been the email that was used for all the reservations since I made them for everyone at the conference rate.

Does anyone know if they will let me use this pin? I am dying here because it covers the dates that I already have a reservation for and I would love to use it!! The reservation that I have is under an account that is associated with the email address that they sent it too. I have never booked with a pin before so I don't what the rules are. I guess I could just call, but I don't want to sound like a fool, and I thought that someone here would know.

I've done it! They sent one to my mother in law at my email address, and they let me use it. If they tell you no, call back and get someone else. Someone will let you.

I just got free dining for my November dates!!!! After 50 minutes on hold yesterday....

Good luck!!

I called and don't have a pin at this time. Still hopeful I might get one in the next wave or two. I've been playing around on the website with November dates for months and requested a DVD a little while back. Maybe that will help!

We go November 10-15 I hope there's one for us too!!!

You may already know this, but just in case...

Free dining starts 11/11. You'd have to do a room only for 11/10 and a separate ressie for the 11-15 if you don't change your dates.

We got this pin. Well SIL did but she is traveling with us for our Nov trip. Unfortunately our dates are blacked out. I only had a small hope for a discount but it was bittersweet to see the email. :(
Oh well. We'll be there in 6 months either way. Just would have been nice to save a couple $1000.

Well I called tonight and after getting very excited that I possibly had one (I've never called before, but just seemed odd that he confirmed my phone # twice, mailing address, street address, name, past trip dates, and my email) he informed me I had nothing. Then rubbed salt in my wound by reinforming me that he could offer me FD for September dates....we thought of changing our dates to September due to a possible problem with DH's work schedule. I don't want to take the kids out of school that soon...and at this point I already have MNNSHP tickets and dining reservations. Oh well hopefully he made some magic happen or they will offer it to everyone in July! Congrats to everyone who was able to get a pin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter