Recieved Free Dining PIN code for rest of year!!

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by saskdw, May 9, 2013.

1. laceyinwonderland

laceyinwonderland Mouseketeer

Just got off the phone with Disney... No pin code for me! However, the cast member mentioned the pin code that was released yesterday, and said it very well could go public. Hope it does!!!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. nkereina

nkereina Wendy Darling

Didn't read all the replies, but just wanted to mention I received the exact same pin code from Disney Destinations via email. On the email I received it at, I believe I used the same one to order the planning DVD and price out some November dates as well. Good luck!!

4. theduhaimes

theduhaimes Mouseketeer

I did not receive the pin by email so I called this morning. No one in my family has a pin. :sad: The CM did say that a GP offer should be coming out for similar dates within the next 2 months. Don't know if she know what she was talking about, but sure hoping.

5. DisneyMomma81

DisneyMomma81 DIS Veteran

I got it too! Hoping for a mid-late October visit, maybe just my girl and I!

6. delilah18

delilah18 DIS Veteran

The email has goofy holding a stack of food

7. jcarwash

jcarwash DIS Veteran

The name they use is:

Disney Destinations

The actual email address may be: vacation @ registration.disneyworld.com

Yes, there's a good likelihood there will be a public free dining offer for dates Oct-Dec 2013. That was something to look forward to even if this set of PIN didn't get released. What probably won't happen is the August 2013 dates from this set of PINs going public.

8. whodatdare

whodatdare Mouseketeer

Great for you guys that got it!!! I think my MIL got it too, but we're not going until next summer.

On the good note, I was told by a reliable source that Disney has seen a major reduction of attendance, almost 30%. They expect lots of discounts to be seen in the future : )

9. ShellyL

ShellyL Mouseketeer

Called Disney and there was not a pin code for me. Hung up and called back and checked dh's name and YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! there was a pin code under his name and good for the dates we already have booked in November. I cried and told the CM how much I loved her!!

10. pjew

pjew Mouseketeer

i just called but no pin code for me - im booked for POP during FD dates in Nov-Dec.

My daughter hasn't reserved yet but can she still call Disney to see if she has pin code attached to her name even out a reservation?

11. Jen0504

Jen0504 Mouseketeer

OMG OMG OMG!!! Soooo, we are going Nov.30th-Dec7th. I just called about the FD PIN. Well, there was not one linked to myself or my sister. However, our Mom who is going with us has one linked to her!!!! Soooo excited!!!!:cool1::cool1::banana::banana::woohoo: Of course I expressed my undying love to the CM!! :rotfl:

12. Bethislucy

Bethislucy DIS Veteran

Nice! Hope I get that lucky.

13. floridagirl61

floridagirl61 Mouseketeer

Congratulations to both of you:cool1:

I received the pin but no availability at my resort, so I am sticking with the 35% off pin I received at the end of last year. I believe it's a better discount for us anyway.

14. pjew

pjew Mouseketeer

sooo i should call back to see if pin code under my husbands name?
    My mother in law went with us the last time, can i check to see if under her name even though she is not in our reservations right now but she's booking next week?

15. DisMom2HAS

DisMom2HAS Earning My Ears

I called too, nothing under my name :( I asked about DH and she said not yet! That gives me hope.

16. TRICKY_TINK

TRICKY_TINK Mouseketeer

None for me :sad:! Here's to hoping.

17. litlpixie

litlpixie Proudly stalking the CRO since 2001!!

Just called-no pin for me:sad:.....I would totally switch our dates to 8/25 if I got it though!! This RO discount kind of stinks:rolleyes2

18. kellyjeanie

kellyjeanie DIS Veteran

Congrats you guys!!!

19. saskdw

saskdw DIS Veteran

I was just thinking. We have recieved pretty much every PIN code for the last 2 years. We book all our WDW vacations online on the WDW website. I wonder if this is a trigger for all the PINS? Is there anyone recieving this PIN who only uses a travel agent or books by phone?

20. TheRatPack

TheRatPack Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed ex

I wish we'd get that one.....I need something for the last week in September/first week in October since it's not covered by the current FDing deal.

21. mom2AidanAndEli

mom2AidanAndEli DIS Veteran

OMG! OMG! OMG! I got one!!!!

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

I have been going absolutely crazy about this whole FD thing--it's been a roller coaster in itself! I still have not received an e-mail that I or my husband got a PIN, and I've been checking every 5 minutes since last night! I called last night and no PIN under either of us. Really, really, really disappointed.

Just called for the heck of it--hey, nothing better to do than obsess over Disney!--and there it is!!!! Our August vacation was already booked from 8/25 to 8/31 and now we added free dining!

And, even better, because we wanted to upgrade to full TS DP instead of just QS with POP we're now staying at POFQ! By the time we upgrade all four of us "adults" to TS, it's only $100 more total for the six days to actually move to a Garden View at POFQ.

So I've got free dining, moderate instead of value, and I'm doing the happy dance!!!!! I really, truly hope the rest of you who are waiting get it too. Keep calling an asking about those PINs!

pixiedust: