Pixar Weekend @ Epcot

do they do this every year???

This is the one weekend we just cant go...or else we would be there!

There used to be two themed weekends through 2008 with enhanced entertainment(characters!).

The Characters in Bloom had a wide assortment of rare characters added all over the park. The I Dig Bugs weekend had the Bugs Life characters and Jiminy out. They both went away in 2009, presumably due to the recession. I Dig Bugs returned in 2010, but no characters.

Alright! Just booked a room at Pop so now i can go satuday and sunday. Can't wait!

Yes!! The 13th is our 4th and final day at Epcot, so we won't really care if it's crowded. It's also our Biergarten night, so we'll care even less :)

I guarantee it'll be the shortest line you wait in all day!

Funny thing is that my kids would totally believe you were a Disney Character (based on the fact that they won't really know all the characters and have to go by my "word")

Yay! I just found out about this, and I'm super excited!! This is shaping up to be a GREAT vacation!! We've got the last Flower and Garden weekend, the first Star Wars Weekend, and now we've got Pixar Weekend!!

I'm kind of hoping DH doesn't find out about this so it can be a surprise.

A previous poster asked if the characters from the same movie would be grouped together for photos or not. I'm really hoping they are - I would really love to get our pics taken with everyone at once, but I can see them splitting up the characters so the lines don't "seem" as long for one.

We are big Pixar fans and I am so sad we are missing this!! Any way they will be out early for rehearsals???

Just a request - can everyone go the 14th or 15th so we can see Wall-E a few times? k...thx ;)

I will make an effort for that weekend for RD for Wally-we usually only do characters if we never had the pic before. 2 DS are now 15and 12.5 so it can take a little more effort at times but they do it for mom.
Can't wait!

I'm SUPER excited as the 13th is our Epcot day #2!

buuuut I'm also terrified of how the crowds will be. I'm not one of those to avoid EMH parks due to crowds because I like to take advantage of the extra hours, but if its overrun with people trying to hit all the M&Gs I worry it will be stressful! eek!

Its also our Biergarten night! I'm thinking after waiting in line for all those characters, all the beer will be VERY welcomed... hehe

I'm a huge Dug fan and was already planning on epcot one of those days to begin with so I'll be there!

I'm sure it'll be big for pin trading too...lord knows there will be a limited edition one to commemorate it.

I was SO excited when I heard about this! We're taking a last minute trip (really, the least amount of planning we've done, I almost feel antsy about it!) for a few days in May to see Flower & Garden and just really get away because we're having a rough time. One of my fav things to do at Disney is meet characters, and my last day will be the first day of Pixar weekend. I never get that kind of luck! I just watched Wall-E again today, I'm SO excited to meet him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter