Pixar Weekend @ Epcot

we are officially 18 days away from the MAGIC and Pixar's 25....will be celebrating DW and my 10th and DS 4th and BIL's 20th....cant wait,is there a DIS meet at epcot that weekend?? Anybody know if there is any merchandise that they will sell??? :cool1:

we are officially 18 days away from the MAGIC and Pixar's 25....will be celebrating DW and my 10th and DS 4th and BIL's 20th....cant wait,is there a DIS meet at epcot that weekend?? Anybody know if there is any merchandise that they will sell??? :cool1:

We will be there & are celebrating tons of stuff too!
My DS #1 just got the all-clear after his heart-catheter procedure!!
DS #2 celebrating 3rd birthday
My Birthday (same day as DS #2's, in fact)
Our 15th Anniversary is a couple weeks after trip
My graduation (associates degree) is the week after the trip

SOOOO exciting!

Oh, no!! That site doesn't mention anything about Wall-E!! I wonder if they aren't having him?

The logistics and cost if having Wall-E at epcot have always made that whole rumor sound very sketchy. I would be more surprised if he did show up.

We will be there & are celebrating tons of stuff too!
My DS #1 just got the all-clear after his heart-catheter procedure!!
DS #2 celebrating 3rd birthday
My Birthday (same day as DS #2's, in fact)
Our 15th Anniversary is a couple weeks after trip
My graduation (associates degree) is the week after the trip

SOOOO exciting!

Congrats on all of your celebrations!!

I'm also getting my AD about a week before we leave, and I will hopefully find out that I've been accepted into the 4 year program at the school while we are in FL.

The logistics and cost if having Wall-E at epcot have always made that whole rumor sound very sketchy. I would be more surprised if he did show up.

Boo. I was really excited about that one. Especially after watching the video!

Congrats on all of your celebrations!!

I'm also getting my AD about a week before we leave, and I will hopefully find out that I've been accepted into the 4 year program at the school while we are in FL.

Thanks! Congrats to you, too! I am also waiting to hear back from Penn State Univ about my application for Bachelors. They lost my first transcripts but I had them resent. Any day now!

I just rearranged my whole week to be able to be in Epcot on Friday the 13th. It is our last park day, we leave on the 14th. I couldn't pass up this opportunity to see all these characters in one park!

Thanks! Congrats to you, too! I am also waiting to hear back from Penn State Univ about my application for Bachelors. They lost my first transcripts but I had them resent. Any day now!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and send a little pixie dust your way!

So excited for this! Anyone know if/which characters will sign autographs? Trying to put together an autograph book for DD and was wondering if I should include these or not. TIA!

Oh, no!! That site doesn't mention anything about Wall-E!! I wonder if they aren't having him?

there is no mention of the Agents on a mission tour stop, or the Green army men handing out special commemerative maps either, but i'm hoping that just because something isn't mention, doesn't mean its not going to happen.
Stitch kingdom are running updates regarding some of the missing information; Update #2: We have been assured that while Wall-E cannot officially be confirmed, Disney Parks is working to try to bring him in but since the details haven’t been finalized, they can’t promote his appearance in good faith.
Fingers crossed. I don't think mr potato head was mentioned in the official announcement either, it could be that Disney are holding back some 'suprises', or haven't finalized all the details

there is no mention of the Agents on a mission tour stop, or the Green army men handing out special commemerative maps either, but i'm hoping that just because something isn't mention, doesn't mean its not going to happen.
Stitch kingdom are running updates regarding some of the missing information; Update #2: We have been assured that while Wall-E cannot officially be confirmed, Disney Parks is working to try to bring him in but since the details haven’t been finalized, they can’t promote his appearance in good faith.
Fingers crossed. I don't think mr potato head was mentioned in the official announcement either, it could be that Disney are holding back some 'suprises', or haven't finalized all the details

At least there is still hope!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter