Pixar Weekend @ Epcot

And all this ends the day before I arrive! BUMMER. :sad2:

Still. this sounds AWESOME and I can't wait to see pics once the event is said and done.:goodvibes

All I can say is YYYEEESSSSS!!!

I'm there for that weekend!
Wow that looks fantastic - this holiday is going to be AWESOME!!!

Oh man I wish we could go. My kids would go crazy over all of the character meet and greets.

thanks so much for that link we are there that weekend and i'm now trying to work out our plans so we can spend more time there
its sooo fab

YIPPEE we'll be there!!

Our May vacation is out of control - it started out as just May 10 - 12 then "had" to extend it because of the D23 Scavenger Hunt so added May 13 and 14 THEN I talked Dh into "just one more day" and we added the 15th!!

I cannot wait we arrive on Sat the 14th - and planned on doing MK on the 15th but will now do epcot even if its for half a day to meet characters that we can't meet elsewhere.

YAY! We will be there that weekend. We leave the 14th. I wonder if all the characters will be out Friday the 13th or mostly on the weekend? Any thoughts?

I am so excited, we already had it planned to go to Epcot on May 13th, this is our last full day so it will be a great ending to our vacation. DH and I decided that we are not going to tell the girls about all of the different meet and greets, instead they will just have to figure it out for themselves :cool1: Can't wait to see some of the rare characters.

I was already planning on going to epcot for the day that saturday to see Peter Noone but now i have to decide if i want to book a room and go both days to make sure i see all the m&g.

None of the characters are new - beyond Cars and Wall-E, all of those characters appear daily at the Studios parade. I would not expect to see any of them at new M&Gs after the weekend event.

This is Wall-E's first appearance at WDW, so I suspect he'll be the most popular.

Bummer...I would give my right and left arm to be able to take youngest to meet the Cars movie characters...we are on our 7th copy as it plays 24/7 in our house...we don't arrive till the 1st of June :(

I just want to know what times they will be out. Already planning a 2nd Epcot day for my trip now.

Bummer...I would give my right and left arm to be able to take youngest to meet the Cars movie characters...we are on our 7th copy as it plays 24/7 in our house...we don't arrive till the 1st of June :(

No worries!

I meant that there would be no NEW M&Gs, Mater and Lightening already have a M&G at Studios so you can see them there! The area is getting a face lift for the new movie, but I suspect it'll be open in early June?

How exciting! we are suposed to leave that friday but I might have to stay a extra day or two so we can check that out. :cool1:

Holy Cow...this is HUGE HUGE HUGE!!!!! We will be there that weekend. I can't believe it! We were planning to be there the 13th, but I'm trying to work out some more Epcot time for that weekend. I wonder if one day will be better than another.

Maybe they will do it again next summer. I'd LOVE to see that, but it would have to be after school gets out for summer...I am a teacher:goodvibes:teacher:

I can't wait to see pictures from others after this event happens!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter