Photo pass Plus: what you get...

Is there a time frame to purchase these beforehand? I'm reading give it 2 weeks. Just want to make sure if I order now countdown don't start until first use since we are still at 48 days out.

They request 2 weeks to ship you the vouchers. They voucher currently have no expiration date. The 14 day countdown on the Photopass+ starts when you redeem the voucher in park, the 30 days for the photos starts when the photo gets taken, and then the 30 days for edits starts when you claim the card online.

Can you stand another PP+ question ;)

We are going with extended family. For a meal package would we get both sets included? Say we get a photo with our kids, then the ILs want a photo too, will we both get the package on the PP+ card? Or will they only give us one set of physical prints and then allow us to get the digital of both?

Thanks!!

I have a question we are going in 3 weeks. Me and my aunt are going to spilt the cost. Now my question my husband will have a digital camera, can we put those pictures on the photo pass somehow, my cell takes good pictures like a digital camera can we put those pictures on the photo pass also, like with a cord or anything. So we can have those pictures on the cd also

I have a question we are going in 3 weeks. Me and my aunt are going to spilt the cost. Now my question my husband will have a digital camera, can we put those pictures on the photo pass somehow, my cell takes good pictures like a digital camera can we put those pictures on the photo pass also, like with a cord or anything. So we can have those pictures on the cd also

Personal pictures that you upload to the photopass site will not be on the CD.

I may get the card with extended family. Can more than one family member make edits at the exact same time on different times

You can only enter a photopass card on one account. If you all have access to the same account, there will be no problem.

You can only enter a photopass card on one account. If you all have access to the same account, there will be no problem.

Oh, I know there's only one accout. However, can my daughter in Louisiana, my in-laws in Tennessee and me in Kentucky all log into the account at the same time and edit our pictures? I guess you can.

Kare56bear said:

When you get home you can upload pics from your camera/phone using your computer. However, the only real advantage to doing that is if you want to add Disney's special borders or put them on one of their special products, like a mug or a photo book. The pics will not be on your CD. But if you want to share pics or something you can always wait until you get the CD, copy the pics from the CD to your computer, then burn them to a new CD along with your other photos.

LadyBeBop said:
Oh, I know there's only one accout. However, can my daughter in Louisiana, my in-laws in Tennessee and me in Kentucky all log into the account at the same time and edit our pictures? I guess you can.

There might be a problem if you were literally all trying to edit the same photo at the same time, but there shouldn't be a problem all logging into the same account. Anyway, I recommend making a copy of each photo you want to edit and then edit the opt. Each edit loses some info from the image so it's always best to have the originals.

Can you stand another PP+ question ;)

We are going with extended family. For a meal package would we get both sets included? Say we get a photo with our kids, then the ILs want a photo too, will we both get the package on the PP+ card? Or will they only give us one set of physical prints and then allow us to get the digital of both?

Thanks!!

The physical prints I believe are one set per group. So if you all have a single reservation, then I believe they would only make one set of prints. But I do believe the number will provide the digitals for all the pictures they took.

Not the Photopass CD. They do offer another CD product that you can upload the picture to, I believe its $19.95, but its really for storage purposes only. I don't believe you can do any edits on them. It's meant more for if you filled up your storage for your camera and didn't have a laptop with you to copy the pictures off. They will take the CF/SD/etc card, and upload the pictures to their site for you, as long as you purchase the $19.95 CD which them just has them send you CDs with your pictures on them.

As long as you share the username/password that should be ok.

Is there a time frame to purchase these beforehand? I'm reading give it 2 weeks. Just want to make sure if I order now countdown don't start until first use since we are still at 48 days out.

there is no expiration date on the voucher. I ordered mine a few weeks ago for a trip in Dec 2013.

You have 14 days from the time you use it .

I just got my photopass+ in the mail today!! Yipee!!! We're super excited and have already started planning who in my very large group of 13 was going to get which photo when (With the exception of Akershus, which I believe gives you a relative number of photos based on the size of your party?? At least I read that somewhere).

My question is: I remember being in the Wilderness Lodge and seeing a place for Photopass while I was there- or maybe it was just a station to see the photos that were on the card?? I really don't recall!

Can I exchange my photopass+ at a location in the Wilderness Lodge? Or should I send my brother and his girlfriend with it the day before because they're hanging around DD that Sunday and will be able to go to Team Mickey?

Thirteen Days!!! Weeeeeeeee!
:banana:

The physical prints I believe are one set per group. So if you all have a single reservation, then I believe they would only make one set of prints. But I do believe the number will provide the digitals for all the pictures they took.

Thank you. Called yesterday to have my PP purchase credited so we can order the PP+ and the CM verified what you have posted. All our photos will be on the digital copy, but only 1 physical package can be used per card.

:disrocks:

Just put in my order, I am 30 days out from my trip. I am so excited about Photopass +. I don't buy souvenirs. I don't like clutter, I don't like lots of junk around the house. I like pictures. Lots and lots of pictures. So I am very excited to have this option and now we can have all the pictures! Dining, rides, Photopass. So fun!!!

TandLMommy28 said:
Just put in my order, I am 30 days out from my trip. I am so excited about Photopass +. I don't buy souvenirs. I don't like clutter, I don't like lots of junk around the house. I like pictures. Lots and lots of pictures. So I am very excited to have this option and now we can have all the pictures! Dining, rides, Photopass. So fun!!!

I just ordered mine n im 30 days too!! Staying at movies leaving sept 14

Does anybody think we'll get a warning if the price of Photopass+ goes up?

We're going in early December, so were thinking to spread out the cost of various stuff, of ordering it in mid-October. If it goes up before then, I'd be bummed. Is this like the ticket prices where they release a 1 or 2 day warning?

taaren said:
Does anybody think we'll get a warning if the price of Photopass+ goes up?

We're going in early December, so were thinking to spread out the cost of various stuff, of ordering it in mid-October. If it goes up before then, I'd be bummed. Is this like the ticket prices where they release a 1 or 2 day warning?

I know it's rumored that the price will go up, but the regular PP preorder has been around for ages. And the prices are consistent. So I'd be surprised if the Plus pre-order went away. In any event I wouldn't expect the price to go up before the end of the year. And we'll surely get some warning.

I know it's rumored that the price will go up, but the regular PP preorder has been around for ages. And the prices are consistent. So I'd be surprised if the Plus pre-order went away. In any event I wouldn't expect the price to go up before the end of the year. And we'll surely get some warning.

Thanks I won't worry about it too much then.

One more question ... with Photopass+ can one get the digital download option instead of the cd? And how many times can one download it with that option?

I took the plunge and pre-ordered photopass+ exactly 14 days before our trip (which was 2 days ago) and it shipped yesterday!

My question is this - we're staying at POFQ. Our first full day we're spending at AK, and then the following day is MK. Will I not be able to hand in my voucher to get the PP+ card until I get to MK? Then how would I get my AK ride pictures and Tusker House pictures? Thanks!

Shellee999 said:
I took the plunge and pre-ordered photopass+ exactly 14 days before our trip (which was 2 days ago) and it shipped yesterday!

My question is this - we're staying at POFQ. Our first full day we're spending at AK, and then the following day is MK. Will I not be able to hand in my voucher to get the PP+ card until I get to MK? Then how would I get my AK ride pictures and Tusker House pictures? Thanks!

Great question! This is how our first day is planned, also. I am considering PP+ now because we are dining at Tusker House, CRT, and 1900 Park Fare, and maybe the ride photos will be cute.

On our arrival day we will head to DTD and we will activate ours there. You can't add anything to it from previous days, it is only active from the day you activate and then for the next 14 consecutive days.

You can turn in the voucher at Garden Gate Gifts at AK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter