Photo pass Plus: what you get...

webshark3

DIS Veteran
Here's what they send you for the new photo pass. See that sticker? No returns once you open it to see what's inside. Keep that in mind if you were considering getting a refund after your trip if you didn't think you'd want to use it.
7e1dad5e.jpg

This is what is inside. (along with the card) Inside the booklet is the promo code to enter for the CD when you check out.

photopass.jpg

You also get the little slip of paper that looks like the front of the case to turn in to get your Photopass + card once you are in the park.

I just did this (upgraded at park) and I loved it. We did Luau, Chef Mickey and Tusker House Breakfast and they just handed us the printed package as well as giving us photopass # for them (which gave us ALL the shots they took not just the printed one). We used for a few rides also and loved that too.

Ok, so we leave for WDW on the 23rd, is it too late to take part in the pre-purchase discount?

D

Ok, so that's about 40 difference for the regular photo pass....

That's fine.

Thanks for the info...

D

I know that if you do a Character meal that does a picture package they will give you the print out BUT what happens with the ride pictures do they just go onto the disc :confused3 or is that a print out too.

We are def getting the photo plus pass so just wanted to know how it all works
Thanks

I know that if you do a Character meal that does a picture package they will give you the print out BUT what happens with the ride pictures do they just go onto the disc :confused3 or is that a print out too.

Thanks

Yep, after the ride, you go to the picture spot, show your card and they put it thru on your account and give you a receipt. Keep the receipt because if for some reason the pics didnt go thru to photopass you can enter the code from the receipt to retrieve them.

Thanks

When you get off the ride, copy the number down and give it to them and they will scan it to your card.

Also, any of the meal pictures you can have them add the event number to your card at any PP place.

When you get off the ride, copy the number down and give it to them and they will scan it to your card.

Also, any of the meal pictures you can have them add the event number to your card at any PP place.

I thought it would be more like Test Track (which had been free) where there was a scanner under the monitor, so you just scanned it right onto your photopass.

Going with a family group of 12, can we get one CD everyone can save pictures to, or do we need several? If we're not together a particular day is there a way to use multiple cards or something?

If poss, can someone link me to a list of all photos you can get other (rides, restaurants etc) with plus. I want to make sure I'm making the right decision before ordering.

Thank you :)

Here's a question!

I'm really leaning towards the pre-order of this. I suck at taking photos!!

We booked our trip with CAA. One of the "perks" is a coupon for a free, 20 page photo book.

SO - if we have the photo pass +, I'm assuming with our free photo book we can order that when we order the photo CD that we get??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter