PART FIVE!! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

I updated Post #3, Get to Know a Roll Caller.
Today, we learn more about parkhopping, and I also copied curseofcurves' responses as well.

Howdy Dec roll callers! Guess what I'm in warm sunny Florida not ice covered NH which almost caused me to miss my plane!! :scared:

Enjoy the warm weather. So excited for you that your trip has started!!

Oooo Secret Santa!! Would so totally not work in our office :mad:

What's the limit?

The limit is $20. I'm older than most of the department so my "interests" aren't really along the same lines as theirs.

Ha ha ha PAPs :rofl:

I used to hate the Pollyanna /Secret Santa bit. I never knew what to write and always got the person who seemed hardest to shop for. I'd rather do a white elephant/rob your neighbor.

I love the white elephant/rob your neighbor. It makes it easy to shop for as well. I figure I'm going to find them something while I'm at Disney.

I never know what to write. :confused3

PrincessAurora27 said:
So we're doing DTD for PAPs? But I just had mine a few months ago.. :rotfl2:

That's how I feel about the next 5 work days.

We just started the secret Santa for the office this year. I'm told to list 3 interests or gift ideas. I have no idea what to list.

Um.....Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and Eeyore? :lmao:

Mom2Cody06 said:

I used to hate the Pollyanna /Secret Santa bit. I never knew what to write and always got the person who seemed hardest to shop for. I'd rather do a white elephant/rob your neighbor.

My office is doing the white elephant. I like that much better

Mom2Cody06 said:

We'll be doing that tomorrow at my annual girl's Christmas Party!

I've been productive while at work today! I canceled a Kona and added a Chef Mickey for 7:05 breakfast. Canceled a Grand Floridian Cafe and added a Crystal Palace 8:20 (not a pre-park but I'll try to get in at 7:55) :). Then I added a Kona for our last day since I must have Tonga Toast before we come back home!

I've been productive while at work today! I canceled a Kona and added a Chef Mickey for 7:05 breakfast. Canceled a Grand Floridian Cafe and added a Crystal Palace 8:05 (not a pre-park but I'll try to get in at 7:55) :). Then I added a Kona for our last day since I must have Tonga Toast before we come back home!

Yeah for productivity! :thumbsup2

Don't have time to read thru right now, just checking in from Epcot!

Quick note for anyone planning in eating lunch at BOG: I did yesterday, and the food was fantastic, but be warned they close off the line around 2:30-2:45 to enter. It took about 20 minutes after getting in line to even order, then eating time, and they need you out to set up for dinner. So don't wait too long to get in line for it!

HA! I can't believe I'm sat here and you're in DISNEY!!!!!!! That is SO SO <insert naughty word here> AWESOME!!!!

Yay for eating lunch at BOG!!! You are like an explorer we sent out to investigate before the rest of us go. :rotfl2:

:lmao: Shes our scout! :lmao:

Hello December DISers! :wave2: We have finally decided to book our first Christmas trip to WDW! We will be staying at POP, arriving late night on Dec 19 until Dec 26. Can't wait!:yay:

Thanks for putting such a great thread together. I'm sure there's a lot to read and learn to preapare ourselves for the busiest time of the year at WDW.

Welcome :goodvibes Don't forget to read post #2 FULL of FAB info.

Yikes! Get out your suitcase Hun!

I know. But I don't know which one. I have 4 in the loft, 2 in the closet and 3 in the garage. Then I have 3 huge travel bags (and I mean huge, I can fit in one easy ..... thats not an assumption, thats a fact. I've been inside it :teeth: )

:sad: :sad: I don't know which one to choose!

We leave today!!! And as an added bonus--I woke up this morning with no voice. So, yay...good times! At least I'll be in DTD tomorrow afternoon.

Exciting! In a very silent way for you. Hope your voice gets better soon :hug:

Ok, this made me laugh. I just assumed that you were a ways off.

Is it "hair on fire" time now? *rotfl*

I'm kind of in "brush it under the carpet" mode .... I'm ignoring it HA!

... or that I'd throat punch him if he procrastinated anymore! Thanks, Wedgie - that's my new favorite thing to say! :rotfl:

You're welcome. I have many talents, throat punching is one :p

I just came here to post about how we leave a WEEK FROM TODAY! :dance3: And, I realized that I never properly introduced myself. So here goes:
Welcome fellow Georgian! I'm kinda Georgian ... born in London but Georgia is my home of choice :thumbsup2

If you're gonna have a PAP anywhere, Disney is the place. I bet they sprinkle pixie dust down there first to make it more comfortable :goodvibes

Our flight leaves at 8:05 tomorrow morning! :cool1: My back is still bugging me, it is better but just so stiff that I walk a little hunched until it loosens up in the evening. I love my DH so much! Knowing that my back is still bugging me, he upgraded our seats to first class!! Yay for roomy chairs and not being stuck in the middle seat! We are flying Sun Country and if you upgrade 24 hours before your flight, it is only $89 per seat. Not the cheapest thing, but I think a really great deal for first class. :)

WedgieSock said:
HA! I can't believe I'm sat here and you're in DISNEY!!!!!!! That is SO SO <insert naughty word here> AWESOME!!!!

:lmao: Shes our scout! :lmao:

Welcome :goodvibes Don't forget to read post #2 FULL of FAB info.

I know. But I don't know which one. I have 4 in the loft, 2 in the closet and 3 in the garage. Then I have 3 huge travel bags (and I mean huge, I can fit in one easy ..... thats not an assumption, thats a fact. I've been inside it :teeth: )

:sad: :sad: I don't know which one to choose!

If you're gonna have a PAP anywhere, Disney is the place. I bet they sprinkle pixie dust down there first to make it more comfortable :goodvibes

Make sure you aren't over 40 pounds (the suitcase). That's the danger of those big one's..... (I really want to say "that's what she said" but since we're in mixed company, I won't :blush:

That pixie dust and a PAP? Where in the world could you only hear those two words in the same sentence? Yup. That's right, folks.....only here!

DisneyDreamerMN said:
Our flight leaves at 8:05 tomorrow morning! :cool1: My back is still bugging me, it is better but just so stiff that I walk a little hunched until it loosens up in the evening. I love my DH so much! Knowing that my back is still bugging me, he upgraded our seats to first class!! Yay for roomy chairs and not being stuck in the middle seat! We are flying Sun Country and if you upgrade 24 hours before your flight, it is only $89 per seat. Not the cheapest thing, but I think a really great deal for first class. :)

I think that's worth it! Can you drink $89 worth of booze? :lmao:

Make sure you aren't over 40 pounds (the suitcase). That's the danger of those big one's..... (I really want to say "that's what she said" but since we're in mixed company, I won't :blush:

:lmao:

It doesn't matter anyway - DH will be hauling the thing around HA!

That pixie dust and a PAP? Where in the world could you only hear those two words in the same sentence? Yup. That's right, folks.....only here!

We here for the duration :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter