PART FIVE!! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Discussion in 'Doing the Happy Dance!' started by tofubeast, Nov 28, 2012.

1. ksromack

ksromack DIS Veteran

I tried entering my confirmation number but no-go. We arrive on the 9th, which isn't between the 11th-15th...or am misunderstanding that?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. BDL

BDL DIS Veteran

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

Oh my effing God. Do you know how hard it was for me to to explain my " HA " 's to my coworkers? :idea:

Somewhere back in part 3 or 4, wasn't an "Adults Only" thread discussed? I think we've finally decended into that particular ring. :rotfl2:

4. PrincessAurora27

PrincessAurora27 Mouseketeer

I'm sorry.. :( I hope I didn't make anyone too uncomfortable.. :worried:

5. ksromack

ksromack DIS Veteran

Akershus. We have a pre-opening ADR also!

6. geckodani

geckodani DIS Veteran

May I ask where you are entering confirmation numbers?

7. SAT887

SAT887 DIS Veteran

Haha DH got the PAP ;) So I can't complain!

8. geckodani

geckodani DIS Veteran

There is so much awesomeness in that pic!

9. PrincessAurora27

PrincessAurora27 Mouseketeer

Since I already have CRT I wasn't sure if I wanted the Akershus. But it's a pre-opening!

Currently, we have both and we'll discuss it tonight and release one.

10. bellaally

bellaally DIS Veteran

Hey hope everyone will have a happy weekend just wanted to check in. Today I received a fastpass plus for my trip it came in the mail. I was going to use ME and did sign up for it. We are going the 10th thru the 15th. So check your mailbox the regular one lol also check your spam folder some people have been getting it there.

11. ksromack

ksromack DIS Veteran

I think you'll be happy with the hoppers. That will give you freedom to go to a park for your favorite ride....plus with MK closing early some nights because of MVMCP, you can hop over to another park for fun. Is your LaNouba on sat night? That would have worked better with our schedule but I couldn't pass up the price for going on or before the 14th.....two tix for $111 total (I think). We're going on the 14th at 6pm then heading to Narcoossee for a 9pm dinner ;)

12. geckodani

geckodani DIS Veteran

So, Delta changed my flight numbers. The times are the same though (within 10 minutes anyway). Do I need to let ME know?

13. ksromack

ksromack DIS Veteran

Is that your kittie? Cuteness!

14. ksromack

ksromack DIS Veteran

Maybe that's what I did wrong! I'll try again when I get home from work

15. ksromack

ksromack DIS Veteran

Someone posted a link on one of my threads...so I'll search that out and post when I get home from work!

16. tmbowers

tmbowers Mouseketeer

:confused3

17. BDL

BDL DIS Veteran

Part 1 - Below are some of the ADR's that I will be cancelling at 5pm today. I will also post these on the Cancelled ADR thread. PM me if you want to coordinate a time. First come, first serve. And please... Use EST. It's Friday, and I don't think I could handle timezone math right now.

12/8 4:40pm - Sci-Fi Dine In (4)

12/10 11:30am - Raglan Road (4)

12/11 12:30pm - Sci-Fi Dine In (4)

12/12 1:15pm - Le Cellier (4)

-------------

Part 2 - This is going out to the POR army that has built up here. My party and I are hoping to catch Bob's show at the River Roost on 12/8. We'd love to see you there for a drink and a laugh or 2.

18. grrrlennyl

grrrlennyl Mouseketeer

19. SAT887

SAT887 DIS Veteran

Haha should I clarify PAP? Premium annual... And the disappointing part for you ladies... Pass :) I'm upgrading mine in the parks at some point..

Currently relaxing in my villa at AKL-- DH passed out, dd1 out... dd3 out.... Me wide awake and I got the least amount of sleep!! I must have the fever :) Disney Fevah!

So we ate at Sanaa... Delish!! So my kind of food I highly recommend it. DD3 loved all the animals outside, DD1 found this grassy area and was ready to nap in it. Service was great (a little slow at first but server acknowledged and apologized and more than made up for it...)

[​IMG]

20. mom2travel

mom2travel DIS Veteran

I don't know, not my kitty. Mine are bigger and would never let me dress them like that!

21. levenhopper

levenhopper DIS Veteran

No, no, not at all. I was kidding around. Trust me, it will take a LOT to make me uncomfortable. Having a younger sister (by two years) has made me comfortable in almost any situtation. Besides, I go to a (mostly) female college (93% female)...I can take it :)

We're doing La Nouba on Saturday the 15th. We're also doing the 6PM showing...but we're doing T-REX for dinner after, lol.

We're not in MK any days that have MVMVP in the evening (except for the day we're attending MVMCP), but I'm sure the hoppers will come in handy on a few occasions.

I would, just to play it safe. It can't hurt to let them know.