PART FIVE!! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Discussion in 'Doing the Happy Dance!' started by tofubeast, Nov 28, 2012.

1. molitva

molitva Mouseketeer

SO WRONG! :laughing:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DisneyDreamerMN

DisneyDreamerMN DIS Veteran

That's what I was thinking! But DH, is like "you can't mix your muscle relaxers with drinks" blah blah blah. I could be on my own little magical express.:rotfl:

4. molitva

molitva Mouseketeer

lmao!! Don't do it!

5. geckodani

geckodani DIS Veteran

:rotfl2:

6. mom2travel

mom2travel DIS Veteran

:rotfl2:

7. Mom2Cody06

Mom2Cody06 DIS Veteran

I'm not sure even Pixie Dust could make that comfortable. (I apologize to all the males on the thread now for the turn this conversation this took, lol)

8. Mom2Cody06

Mom2Cody06 DIS Veteran

First Class! Woohoo! What a way to start off vacation.

9. Mom2Cody06

Mom2Cody06 DIS Veteran

:rofl: *blushing*. Wow ladies and gentleman we're all a little punchy on Friday afternoon

10. taaren

taaren "There is more treasure in books than in all the p

Yay some of us got picked! I may try entering my confirmation number or just asking at the me desk when I get there tonight.
    Currently waiting for my delayed plane in Oakland ... a little worried because our layover in kansas went from being an for and a half to a half hour but as long as I get on my Orlando plane I'll be happy ... Don't even care if our checked bags get there till later ...
    12 more hours till we're in Disney! !! AHHHH!!!

11. Disney_Fanatic

Disney_Fanatic Mouseketeer

Thanks for the tip. We usually go in late spring/ labor day weekend so the holiday season is complete new to us. We are not early risers but maybe this time DBf will agree to making it to RD for once!;)

We started talking about the Christmas trip about 3 weeks ago. DBf's only request was "if you could get the dining ressies for the places that we typically eat at, then we could consider going". So I started doing my homework:surfweb: and made some dining ressies before we even book the flight and hotel. Finally jumped the hoop last night when the plane tix prices came down a bit. Knowing myself as a obsessive planner, I am sure I would make more changes to the plan/ ressies before we leave.:rotfl2:

12. Disney_Fanatic

Disney_Fanatic Mouseketeer

Thanks! I wanted to stay at AoA too but DBf thinks it's too weird for him to stay at the Little Mermaid room (it's going to cost too much $$ to stay at the family suites since there are only the two of us) :lmao:

13. taaren

taaren "There is more treasure in books than in all the p

Thanks for the update ... I'll be support pleased w a 20 min (or less) wait to order at Bog. :goodvibes:
    That's a decent price! What a great dh you have!

14. PrincessAurora27

PrincessAurora27 Mouseketeer

I'm still tweaking my ADRs.

Akershus at 8:20am or Ohana at 10:35? Decisions, decisions

15. tofubeast

tofubeast DIS Veteran

Where the HECK is the TagFairy when you need her! OMG!! :rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

16. levenhopper

levenhopper DIS Veteran

Sorry for the late reply...class registration opened at 5AM, so I pulled an all-nighter last night (got a lot of schedule tweaking done), and I just woke up.

Anyways, I talked to my TA last night (when I emailed her, I said it was OK to call me late since I would be up all night...she called at 12:20AM). We spoke for almost a hour, and made a really good game plan. We ended up taking the MK FP+ and adding on park hoppers. And, we swapped the Monsters Inc FP+ out, and got Under The Sea instead.

So we'll hop on Friday from MK to Epcot, since Epcot has PM EMH until 12:30AM.

We'll also use the hoppers on Thursday, so we can simply start the day in Epcot before our tour, instead of going HS->Epcot->HS. And, having hoppers gives us the option to go to MK or Epcot after we do California Grill on Monday (though I bet we'll just monorail hop and look at decorations).

17. mom2travel

mom2travel DIS Veteran

A little cutie for an afternoon smile...

[​IMG]

18. Maddie's Nana

Maddie's Nana DIS Veteran

Awww, So cute!!!

19. ksromack

ksromack DIS Veteran

Oh, I forgot about the muscle relaxers ;)

20. PrincessAurora27

PrincessAurora27 Mouseketeer

So cute!! Is that a Scottish Fold?

21. levenhopper

levenhopper DIS Veteran

There's a MVMCP on the 14th...I'm betting they aren't doing FP+ during MVMCP (no matter how much I tried, I couldn't get any of my FP+ options to give me a return time after the 5PM-6PM window).

That's awesome about the surprise trip! But not so much about Punta Cana...

Congrats to both!

Welcome! I'm always glad to see 20-somethings here on the boards!

Awesome pixie dust (from your husband) before the trip even starts!

I was doing OK with that conversation until now :/

If you try using your confirmation number, be sure to use the long, numeric one on your DME info (not the 8 character resort confirmation).