PART FIVE!! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Miss you guys! Just wanted to post and check in. Anyone going for the holidays this year or have other upcoming trips? What's new?!

I will be going on our first DCL cruise in 26 days!! Can't wait to see the Dream! Then, we are doing a weekend at WDW. Can't wait. After that, Disney's Vero Beach again for Thanksgiving and WDW for Super Bowl weekend (I'm not a football fan.) Also applied for the Disney Parks Moms Panel again this year. We haven't found out yet if we progress to round 2. :hyper:

How are all my ol' friends. I still love that we made it to PART FIVE!

I can't believe it's been almost 2 years! We went on the Fantasy to the Western Caribbean last Spring Break. Next Spring Break we are doing a land and sea vacation. We're doing 4 nights at Wilderness Lodge, then boarding the Dream for a Bahamas vacation. I wish I could leave for our trip tomorrow!

Hey gang! Glad to see some old friends posting on here.

I ended up loving my first trip to Disney so much that I did a college program internship in August, 2013 for five months. I went home in January, 2014 and realized I loved working for a mouse so I returned in June on a professional internship and am planning on making a career with Disney. Right now my plan is to stay down here for good and its looking like it's going to work out for me :)!

If anyone wants to say hi when they visit or has internship questions, feel free to message me!

Thanks to everyone who helped me plan my trip! I wouldn't have found my career without each and every one of you!

Great to see everyone posting. We are planning a trip for June...going to stay at Old Key West this time.

Leven, congrats on the internship. Glad everything worked out great.

Great news Leven. Congratulations. We were at Port Orleans Riverside in August. Planning another trip in January. We moved to Florida last year so it is very easy to go visit Mickey frequently. :yay:

Right now my plan is to stay down here for good and its looking like it's going to work out for me :)!

If anyone wants to say hi when they visit or has internship questions, feel free to message me!

Thanks to everyone who helped me plan my trip! I wouldn't have found my career without each and every one of you!

Congrats Levenhopper.

BDLsgal and I will be heading back to WDW this Dec., and of course we will be staying at the POR. We will be there Dec. 10-17th. And just like before, if you are down there at that time, look for the big guy in either a Bruins or Patriots shirt. I just hope it's not in the high 80*'s again. Pheeeeewwwww...

I ended up loving my first trip to Disney so much that I did a college program internship in August, 2013 for five months. I went home in January, 2014 and realized I loved working for a mouse so I returned in June on a professional internship and am planning on making a career with Disney. Right now my plan is to stay down here for good and its looking like it's going to work out for me :)!

That's awesome. Congrats!

We have not been able to make a family trip since Dec 2012. I went for a couple days with my parents (they live nearby) in May 2013 and I took just my son for his birthday last Halloween. Then our annual passes expired and that was it for budget trips.

DH is out of work right now, so no trips on the horizon for us. Tofubeast and I made it to Round 2 of the Mom's Panel again. But if I don't make it this year, I doubt I'll have a qualifying trip to try again next year. Having said that, we're in the process of downsizing our house and making other financial changes. It's all about priorities, and at this point in our life, Disney trips and my son's private school are a lot more important than a house full of stuff we don't need. It will all work out in time. :thumbsup2

In the mean time, I've gotten my Disney fix by writing for CapturingMagic.me and, of course, applying for the Mom's Panel again. It's great to hear from everyone. Keep in touch.

Just and exciting update... :banana:

Tltorrez and I both made it to Round Three of the Disney Parks Moms Panel search!!!!! We have a phone interview to look forward to over the next week. We should learn our fate on or about 11/22!

Send pixie dust our way, please!!
:wizard::wizard:

Just and exciting update... :banana: Tltorrez and I both made it to Round Three of the Disney Parks Moms Panel search!!!!! We have a phone interview to look forward to over the next week. We should learn our fate on or about 11/22! Send pixie dust our way, please!! :wizard::wizard:

Congratulations to you both!! That is awesome! :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana:

Good luck! :wizard: :wizard:

Congrats to all of you. Hope we get to see you on the other end of those "Can we help?" Pop-ups.

Just and exciting update... :banana: Tltorrez and I both made it to Round Three of the Disney Parks Moms Panel search!!!!! We have a phone interview to look forward to over the next week. We should learn our fate on or about 11/22! Send pixie dust our way, please!! :wizard::wizard:

Congrats!

Just and exciting update... :banana:

Tltorrez and I both made it to Round Three of the Disney Parks Moms Panel search!!!!! We have a phone interview to look forward to over the next week. We should learn our fate on or about 11/22!

Send pixie dust our way, please!!
:wizard::wizard:

Congratulations. Sending lots of pixie dust to both or you. pixiedust:pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!