Over the river and through the FUN!

Beach Club.
You are going to BEACH CLUB.
Next time, you can think about Animal Kingdom, and it is cool, but this time, you're going to Beach Club.

Have you forgotten everything you've been through?!?!?

I know the kids would love to see the doctors at work. We've seen some things being done, and it is really fascinating.

It was just momentary madness. I went over to the Disney site just to see what the price difference was -- and then I gave myself a mental shake and went about my business. You're right, we are staying at Beach Club -- I am not going to change. I don't know what I was thinking -- I was being pulled in by the African Christmas ornaments ;) .

You're right, we are staying at Beach Club -- I am not going to change. I don't know what I was thinking -- I was being pulled in by the African Christmas ornaments ;) .

I am soooo jealous, I would love to stay at the Beach Club! I have been wanting to stay there since the first time I saw it! Wanna pack me in your suitcase? ;)

I kept on reading "fire skink" as "fire skunk" and thinking how I've never heard of a fire skunk, but that it sounded interesting. Never heard of a fire skink, either, so I'll probably have to check that out.

I hope you are feeling better. I took Nyquil last night and was asleep by a little after 11, and woke up at 5:30 this morning, wide awake. :confused3 I almost came on here just to see if you were up, too, but I figured that I'd never get back to sleep if I turned on my computer (because "just checking the Dis" turns into "just checking my email," or "just checking Facebook," and then more Dising...) So, I managed to get back to sleep for a couple of hours and not check in until now.

I also love AK and could probably spend a day there. This trip, I am going to look for all the cool little details that you manage to find. I'm sure that alone would take me a day. ;)

I'm heading out to class now, and then picking up Charles so we can go shopping, and then head to the show. He's pretty much letting me decide when we leave, since I'm the one driving, and I'm definitely allowing LOTS of extra time, since we will also be dealing with rush hour traffic. I will drive safely and hopefully come back with some decent pictures to add to my PTR! :banana:

How are you feeling Memom.. I just finished up everything for my holiday party tonight and now I feel like I have the flu.. I dont' know what to do. I have the body aches and now I have to entertain my members for three hours... ahhhhh.
Those pictures of Brooklynn are cute. we did not go to Rafiki's over Thanksgiving. We opted to go back to the pool. There is always next time!

Woohoo! We just found out school is opening late tomorrow. We don't have to be in until 10:00 and the kids don't arrive until 10:30. Lunch is at 11:30 then naptime from 12:00 until 2:30 and our Christmas party starts at 3:00. It will be lots of organized chaos but at least it will shorter organized chaos! Everyone be careful in whatever traveling you are doing. they got snow in southern Louisiana this morning and it is supposed to heading this way. The south shuts down at the threat of snow. Guess I better go see if there is any milk or bread left at Walmart on my way home.

Well I am back on the Dis. I am glad that I found your tr before it got to long. I am a little sad because we were originally going to leave on Sunday but I am looking forward to your pictures. I hope you are feeling better. Glad to hear that you have a late start and hope you were able to get your vittles from WalMart.

Woohoo! We just found out school is opening late tomorrow. We don't have to be in until 10:00 and the kids don't arrive until 10:30. Lunch is at 11:30 then naptime from 12:00 until 2:30 and our Christmas party starts at 3:00. It will be lots of organized chaos but at least it will shorter organized chaos! Everyone be careful in whatever traveling you are doing. they got snow in southern Louisiana this morning and it is supposed to heading this way. The south shuts down at the threat of snow. Guess I better go see if there is any milk or bread left at Walmart on my way home.

Isn't that the truth -- we don't know what to do with snow and ice down here. Be safe tomorrow morning, Jill!

MeMom I hope you are feeling better.

Jill have fun on your short day tomorrow. Be careful out on the roads if the weather comes in.

MeMom you are too funny, but you can never use the word "slither" again here in the DIS. EVER! :rotfl2:

So you Southerner's may get a little snow. Be very careful and drive slowly, I want all of you to be safe. ;)

Enjoy the day tomorrow BrooklynnsMommy.
I hope you got the milk and bread.:)

When I first read this I thought it said "Redneck of Eye" I better go recheck my eyes. :lmao: I LOVE what you said about you&eyeore very cute. I think we should free Chip and Dale too. I will be there Wednesday if you wanna help me. :rolleyes1

Do you suppose security would be happy with two women with hammers jumping into the Christmas tree area? I'm guessing it could get ugly fast.

Have a GREAT time on your trip!!!

Brooklynn's pose is the BEST!! I need to see more pics of it, its LOL!

Just signing on with all the excitement over that we are leaving tomorrow! Not sure if I will be doing a TR or not, I do have this fancy new camera so we'll see.

Au Revoir! (did i spell that right? oh well, bye!)

Even if you don't do a full report, you can do a mini report. And if you can't do that, at least come over here and share a few of your favorites.

Why are we speaking in French? Are you getting ready for World Showcase?

You, your mom, a new camera, and Disney at Christmas.
That should make for a good time!

Have a great time Nicole. Hope I see you.

I hope a lot of you will run across each other.

It was just momentary madness. I went over to the Disney site just to see what the price difference was -- and then I gave myself a mental shake and went about my business. You're right, we are staying at Beach Club -- I am not going to change. I don't know what I was thinking -- I was being pulled in by the African Christmas ornaments ;) .

The African ornaments are very cool, no doubt.
If you're like us, you want to try to stay at every resort sooner or later.

I am soooo jealous, I would love to stay at the Beach Club! I have been wanting to stay there since the first time I saw it! Wanna pack me in your suitcase? ;)

Won't it be nice just to walk out the back door of Epcot and be home?

I kept on reading "fire skink" as "fire skunk" and thinking how I've never heard of a fire skunk, but that it sounded interesting. Never heard of a fire skink, either, so I'll probably have to check that out.

I hope you are feeling better. I took Nyquil last night and was asleep by a little after 11, and woke up at 5:30 this morning, wide awake. :confused3 I almost came on here just to see if you were up, too, but I figured that I'd never get back to sleep if I turned on my computer (because "just checking the Dis" turns into "just checking my email," or "just checking Facebook," and then more Dising...) So, I managed to get back to sleep for a couple of hours and not check in until now.

I also love AK and could probably spend a day there. This trip, I am going to look for all the cool little details that you manage to find. I'm sure that alone would take me a day. ;)

I'm heading out to class now, and then picking up Charles so we can go shopping, and then head to the show. He's pretty much letting me decide when we leave, since I'm the one driving, and I'm definitely allowing LOTS of extra time, since we will also be dealing with rush hour traffic. I will drive safely and hopefully come back with some decent pictures to add to my PTR! :banana:

We were up in the morning - me, Charleston Princess, and Disney Joo.
You made the right choice to go back to sleep. We're not that exciting in the mornings.

Let us know that you made it back from the concert safely.

How are you feeling Memom.. I just finished up everything for my holiday party tonight and now I feel like I have the flu.. I dont' know what to do. I have the body aches and now I have to entertain my members for three hours... ahhhhh.
Those pictures of Brooklynn are cute. we did not go to Rafiki's over Thanksgiving. We opted to go back to the pool. There is always next time!

My body aches are gone. My neck is better and my throat is a teeny bit less sore, but still not good. It's just annoying, basically.

I'm sorry to hear that you were not feeling well while you were trying to host a party. I'm sure you were glad when it was over and you could crawl into bed.

We get a snow day!

Well I am back on the Dis. I am glad that I found your tr before it got to long. I am a little sad because we were originally going to leave on Sunday but I am looking forward to your pictures. I hope you are feeling better. Glad to hear that you have a late start and hope you were able to get your vittles from WalMart.

We're glad you're here, too!

That would make me sad, too. I'm sorry.
Give yourself a Disney fix at home somehow.

Isn't that the truth -- we don't know what to do with snow and ice down here. Be safe tomorrow morning, Jill!

Yes, Jill, drive s-l-o-w-l-y. You have three of my favorite girls in the world with you!!!

MeMom I hope you are feeling better.

Jill have fun on your short day tomorrow. Be careful out on the roads if the weather comes in.

Somewhat better.
Definitely better than Tuesday.
That day was long and miserable.

You heard 'em, Jill.
Be careful!

MeMom you are too funny, but you can never use the word "slither" again here in the DIS. EVER! :rotfl2:

So you Southerner's may get a little snow. Be very careful and drive slowly, I want all of you to be safe. ;)

Enjoy the day tomorrow BrooklynnsMommy.
I hope you got the milk and bread.:)

Sssssssorry.
Didn't mean to make you nervoussssssss!

I probably won't drive at all.
If the roads are too bad, I hope they'll just call Jill's school off, too, so she won't have to get out.

Be careful on the roads tomorrow! We want to know more about your trip :thumbsup2

They're saying some parts of our area got a lot of snow (for here at this time of year), but it's the black ice that makes them scared to get the buses on the roads.

My computer is having issues. I'll try for more pictures this weekend when I can use Trent's.

I'm glad you are beginning to feel better MeMom but more importantly, can you taste your Ghirardelli brownies yet? I went shopping yesterday and picked up a box to make. All that talk really got me in the mood. Boy are they good!!!!! :goodvibes

Hi MeMom!

I'm a couple of days behind... I have been off work sick with a little tummy bug / sickness bug. :sick: I called my midwife who gave me advice on taking care of baby whilst I am ill and little one is doing fine and wriggling about loads.

I have spent the last two days laid on the sofa watching Christmas Movies and cuddling the cats. It makes me sound incredibly lazy :laughing: but our wireless internet access is broken and I couldn't be bothered with the trek up to our third floor to get online!!!

I hope you are feeling better???

Am already hooked on your thanksgiving trip report - little Brooklynn has grown so much! I was thinking the other day, did you take her on Goofy's Barnstormer this time or did she remember it from last time and say no?! I am sure we will get to find out...!!!

Have a lovely weekend! We are trying to think of something very fun and Christmassy to do - on Sunday it is the 3rd anniversary since Rich's (hubby) Mum died so he wants to keep occupied on Saturday and then find a nice Church Service on Sunday.

Love Julie xxx

:yay: Here I am, here I am :yay:

Today is a "Storm Day" and Ma and Declan are enjoying a fun day at home. We are going to wrap some presents :santa: later on (Don't tell Dad)

I'm keeping up and wanted to tell you that I will be in your neck of the woods in July. I will be attending a Laptop Teacher conference in Memphis. Two weeks later, we hit WDW!

Happy days, hope all are well.

I made it to and back from the concert safely last night--I got home a little after midnight last night, took Nyquil so I wouldn't wake myself up coughing all night, and went to bed. The driving was bad, but I stayed very far to the right on the highway going there and coming back, and let everyone pass me. It took us about 2 hours to get there, instead of an hour, but luckily we left early enough to get there in time (and in time to make up for a silly mistake--tell you about that in a second.) As far as I could tell, there wasn't ice on the roads, just cold and very, very heavy rain.

My silly mistake: In the GPS that my brother and I share, I programmed in the address to the venue as "Forest St." It led us down a residential side street because the venue was actually on Foster St. :headache: We were so lucky that they were pretty close to each other, and I can't believe that I did that, because I'm the type to check that kind of thing over and over again. I can't tell you how many times I checked my bookbag to make sure that I had the GPS, tickets, and camera safely hidden in there.

I'm glad that you're starting to feel better, and I'm with kschafer, I'm definitely going to find those Ghiradelli brownies after work and make them at some point. I'm hoping that you can taste them by now. I think that my sense of taste up and went sometime between last night and now. I could taste my peach iced tea driving home last night. :confused3

Did I read that you have a snow day today?! I can't wait for snow days next month.

mmm...brownies...i wish I could have some but I am now on a doctors orders dairy free diet. THey think Caleb might have a milk allergy so until we find out for sure...no dairy for me or anythign made with dairy. Its hard because it is in everything but it is worth it if it will make him feel better (plus it keeps me out of my sweets like brownies :) and will be easier to lose this baby weight)

Um, I thought you were my friend. Let's not advertise that picture!

Of course we are still friends, Don't worry, as you saw, your secret identity is still safe. And of course, you were taking pictures. :rotfl2:

Glad you are feeling better, my DH got the "Disney bug" too on the Tuesday we were there and is still sick now and then Mark got it and has been home sick since Wednesday. :sick:

I'm glad to hear you're starting to feel better MeMom!
I hope you guys stay nice and safe in your wintery weather. Just be super cautious and slow down and you should be okay. It's snowing here too...but it's just landing on top of the snow that was already there! At least now I don't have anywhere to go, so I don't have to go out and brush off/scrape off the car! I can't wait until it's all gone again for another year! I seriously think we Canadians should all go to whatever coast is closest and bring a paddle, and all of us keep paddling until we're located in the Carribbean! :laughing: If you guys in the states wanted to help that'd be awesome! :thumbsup2

Everyone be safe out there.:goodvibes

This is the stance Brooklynn takes whenever someone is signing her book. Always hands behind her back.

IMG_0063.jpg

Its as if she is thinking "hurry up and sign my book, i got other autographs to get"

Hi MeMom and Jill! Loving the report so far! It's my dream to be able to see the Christmas decorations someday...

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter