Over the river and through the FUN!

You are on page six of a new report and you gave me no warning of a new thread. Every day I would open the old thread jus to see if there was anything new. I thought we were friends and here I find you have moved on with out me. Oh well I guess you did say something about a cold; maybe it has made you forgetful.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Great start. I love the welcome center pictures and that pool looks huge. Is it really that big?

You know what? You must have ESP!!! I was just thinking when I got home that I haven't heard from you guys or TCKK, and I needed to come and seek you out, because you're my old pals.

But...
I didn't want to be presumptious or overbearing or begging or nuttin' like that.

I thought maybe you guys were taking a break from Dising, too busy at work, or whatever to pay little old us any attentioin.

I am so glad you found us! It wouldn't be the same without you!

I'm going to PM TCKK right now, because I really, really was thinking of you guys - honest to goodness truth!

That pool is a decent size. There's another one in the back shaped like a piano. Did you go over to All Star Music at all when you stayed at Movies?

I'm not sure I even got a Hidden MeMom picture this time.

Unfortunately, Swans got an UNHidden MeMom on her camera.

I will be paying her big bucks, Disney dollars even, to keep it away from here!

The cold has zapped me of my strength, but my forgetfulness I come by on my own.
I wanted to make brownies yesterday, but I got up to do it and just couldn't even stay up long enough to mix them.
Brownies, now!
You know I must have felt bad!
I've mustered up the strength to make them today, and they're in the oven right now.
I get to have one for today and then another for yesterday! :)
Yum!
They're Ghirardelli, too!
I'll pretend I'm in Downtown Disney...
eating

and

coughing.

Those brownies are yummy... both at WDW and at home. I hope your students treated you well today. It is hard to be there sick! When is your last day? I figure by next Wed my kids will truly be dreaming of sugarplums..... and dancing around.

I so love that Mickey and Minnie Snowman, the plush ones. I need one of those in my stocking! My inlaws were there at WDW- I wish I had seen it earlier.

BTW they got Luke a Disney bear.... it has a cute story that is attached to it. Have you seen that before?

they're in the oven right now.
I get to have one for today and then another for yesterday! :)
Yum!
They're Ghirardelli, too!
I'll pretend I'm in Downtown Disney...
eating

and

coughing.

Yum Yum!! Ghiradelli brownies are SOOO good!

coughing in WDW is way better than coughing at home. Sorry you are not feeling great. I am in the same boat today, having one of my dizzy days and I have a TON of grading to do. I gave a test on Monday (it's not yet graded) semester projects today to grade and final exam next Monday, lots to do!

Glad you started your TR, can't wait for all the pics (and even a FULL MeMom :banana: )

Those brownies are yummy... both at WDW and at home. I hope your students treated you well today. It is hard to be there sick! When is your last day? I figure by next Wed my kids will truly be dreaming of sugarplums..... and dancing around.

I so love that Mickey and Minnie Snowman, the plush ones. I need one of those in my stocking! My inlaws were there at WDW- I wish I had seen it earlier.

BTW they got Luke a Disney bear.... it has a cute story that is attached to it. Have you seen that before?

Ours are already dancing all over the place! Today was our schoolwide Christmas lunch. We've got a Christmas program tomorrow afternoon and a group of middle-schoolers coming with treats and presents on Friday, so they're already wound up.

I got Brooklynn the bear and book before she was born. My friend, Kay, and I went to WDW in June of 2006. She bought things for her newborn grandson, and I bought things for soon-to-be-born Brooklynn. It's sitting on top of her bookshelf, I think. It is very cute. That was a good present for Luke!

Okay, so we're going to Animal Kingdom.

Right out front is this huge tree.

IMG_0044.jpg

A closer look.

See Eeyore trying to hide?

IMG_0045.jpg

Maybe that's why MeMom is so fond of this little guy. ;)

I just love the decorations on the tree.

IMG_0046.jpg

Need I tell you again, I do not like snowglobes.

IMG_0047.jpg

I took a picture of this one because it had a cute little Chip and Dale spinning around,

but I'd still like to break it and set them free! :)

One of the first wild animals we came upon.

IMG_0048.jpg

Jill said they had not been to Rafiki's on their October trip, and I thought we could catch some characters there, so off we went.

IMG_0049.jpg

The star of the place.

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

Rafiki again.

IMG_0053.jpg

And again.

IMG_0055.jpg

On the ground right before you enter Conservation Station.

IMG_0057.jpg

Inside on all the walls.

IMG_0058.jpg

It took about five seconds to find a character.

Pocahontas, Rafiki, and Jiminy Cricket were all inside, so we got in line.

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

Enough with all the fake Rafikis out there.
This was the real deal.

IMG_0062.jpg

This is the stance Brooklynn takes whenever someone is signing her book. Always hands behind her back.

IMG_0063.jpg

A big hug.

IMG_0064.jpg

On one of the trees inside.
Tree frogs and assorted insects dotted the trees there.

IMG_0065.jpg

In the lab.

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

Surgery schedule.

IMG_0068.jpg

We were aware most of the exciting stuff happens early in the day.
And we were later than usual.
Remember?
Cuzza that silly free breakfast in Pewwy, Joa-ja.

We could have seen the fire skink have his tail amputation rechecked,
but, no, we had to have a pancake! :rolleyes:

Yum Yum!! Ghiradelli brownies are SOOO good!

coughing in WDW is way better than coughing at home. Sorry you are not feeling great. I am in the same boat today, having one of my dizzy days and I have a TON of grading to do. I gave a test on Monday (it's not yet graded) semester projects today to grade and final exam next Monday, lots to do!

Glad you started your TR, can't wait for all the pics (and even a FULL MeMom :banana: )

I don't think my tastebuds are right yet. I ate part of it, but nothing is tasting right to me right now.

Remember, big bucks to Swans to lose the memory card.
Or at least that picture!

Oh, I just love that Animal Kingdom tree! I want ornaments that look like that.

Darn it all -- now I have to go look at Animal Kingdom Lodge again. ;)

We haven't made it to Rafiki's before either -- next trip because Chelsea and Connor would love to see some procedures, I am sure.

:hug: Aw man!! I just see the link in memom's siggy and I am 6 pages in!!!! Well, I am call caught up now!!

Awww, Brooklyn is just so cute!! Here hair is getting long!!
Jill, that sweet little pregnant belly!!!

I was hoping you would get "dreamed" at the Conservation Station train station. I love the AK tree! Its amazing that they have that all filled with animal ornaments. And wasn't that Pocohantas so sweet?! Brooklyn is so cute getting "da book" signed! :goodvibes

You need to keep a sharp eye for the hidden MeMom pics.

I have a photo of the famous Memom in my TR since we met her on the first day of our trip. I have gotten many comments on it so far. All good of course. :)

great update and of course pics.

I love the stand she does during autographs.

No snake out to pet. When we were there Jake got to pet a snake. Not me.

Loving the time at Animal Kingdom! Brooklyn looks so no nonsense about getting everyone to "sign da book"! Hand on her hips and everything! I think we spent the most time at AK this trip than ever before. I really do enjoy it, but couldn't convince DBFF to do all the stuff - esp. conservation station. I love animals but she's not a big fan, and I didn't have enough alone time this trip to fit it in.

I hope your sense of taste returns soon. They say it's due to nasal congestion because you can't smell your food as much and that's where alot of the taste we get comes from. Our bodies are strange things. Hope you feel well enough soon to enjoy your brownies...if not you can always send 'em off to me! ;) I think there's a mega-bug floating around WDW since DBFF is very sick now that we've come home. She can taste things but she can't hear out of one ear and is sneezing like the dickens!

I'm glad you guys missed all the nasty weather on the Sunday. I guess it couldn't have been too bad since our flight wasn't delayed at all and it's only a couple of hours and change. In anycase, I'm grateful for all of the good weather we did have! How was the weather for you guys?

Oh, I just love that Animal Kingdom tree! I want ornaments that look like that.

Darn it all -- now I have to go look at Animal Kingdom Lodge again. ;)

We haven't made it to Rafiki's before either -- next trip because Chelsea and Connor would love to see some procedures, I am sure.

Beach Club.
You are going to BEACH CLUB.
Next time, you can think about Animal Kingdom, and it is cool, but this time, you're going to Beach Club.

Have you forgotten everything you've been through?!?!?

I know the kids would love to see the doctors at work. We've seen some things being done, and it is really fascinating.

:hug: Aw man!! I just see the link in memom's siggy and I am 6 pages in!!!! Well, I am call caught up now!!

Awww, Brooklyn is just so cute!! Here hair is getting long!!
Jill, that sweet little pregnant belly!!!

Now we're getting the whole gang back together!

I was hoping you would get "dreamed" at the Conservation Station train station. I love the AK tree! Its amazing that they have that all filled with animal ornaments. And wasn't that Pocohantas so sweet?! Brooklyn is so cute getting "da book" signed! :goodvibes

Hollywood Studios was the only park we didn't get 'dreamed' at last year. We were lucky enough to get something at all the other three.

Pocahontas was very sweet.

I would love to be a decorator at Disney World. They have such awesome ideas.

I have a photo of the famous Memom in my TR since we met her on the first day of our trip. I have gotten many comments on it so far. All good of course. :)

Um, I thought you were my friend. Let's not advertise that picture!

great update and of course pics.

I love the stand she does during autographs.

No snake out to pet. When we were there Jake got to pet a snake. Not me.

Yep, there was a snake. I'm not finished yet. You know how I like to leave you hanging around a place. Tonight, you're spending the night out there with the spiders and snakes.
And tree frogs.
And recently tail-amputated fire skinks.

Loving the time at Animal Kingdom! Brooklyn looks so no nonsense about getting everyone to "sign da book"! Hand on her hips and everything! I think we spent the most time at AK this trip than ever before. I really do enjoy it, but couldn't convince DBFF to do all the stuff - esp. conservation station. I love animals but she's not a big fan, and I didn't have enough alone time this trip to fit it in.

I hope your sense of taste returns soon. They say it's due to nasal congestion because you can't smell your food as much and that's where alot of the taste we get comes from. Our bodies are strange things. Hope you feel well enough soon to enjoy your brownies...if not you can always send 'em off to me! ;) I think there's a mega-bug floating around WDW since DBFF is very sick now that we've come home. She can taste things but she can't hear out of one ear and is sneezing like the dickens!

I'm glad you guys missed all the nasty weather on the Sunday. I guess it couldn't have been too bad since our flight wasn't delayed at all and it's only a couple of hours and change. In anycase, I'm grateful for all of the good weather we did have! How was the weather for you guys?

I could spend so much time in Animal Kingdom. I don't get people who say it's a half-day park. We didn't even make it on either of the walking trails, and I hate that. I love to watch the gorillas and the tigers just do what they do. And there's so many details to photograph in that park.

I usually buy 99 cent boxes of brownies, but just returning from Disney World, I decided I needed to splurge for the Ghirardelli box, which was much more. And now I can't even taste the high price! Bummer. Maybe tomorrow. Or maybe I'll just freeze them until I can breathe right and taste right again.

The weather was perfect. Never pulled out a poncho. It was cool in the mornings and evenings and great during the days.

You must feel very honoured. :goodvibes

Don't you go spreading the word about that picture, mister!

I love AK at Christmas!!! The tree is so cool with the lions and zebras. The C&D snowglobe is too funny. :rotfl:

I havn't been to Rafiki's yet, it was too hot the last two times and my family voted for a swim at the resort instead. I really would like to go there UNTIL I heard the word snake from scottny...:scared1:

The lab looks so fun with all the animal plushies all around, really kid friendly.

I would love a pic of Jimmny Cricket, is this the only place to find him?

sunny_stace Sorry to hear about your bad day at work, I hope it all works out and you don't have to change jobs. :hug:

I guess I'm missing something, I've never had Ghirardelli brownies ( I usually make Betty Crocker or Dunkin Hines from a box) :worship:

Take care of yourself MeMom, Do you get much of a Christmas vacation?

I must have been posting at the same time as you.;)

Good evening MeMom, I'm not used to you being on here so late, are you still feeling foggy?

Okay, so there is a snake...:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: Spiders fine, lizards fine, even skinks but no no way to the snakes.

I may need to skip the next update, or I'll just close my eyes. :lmao:

I love AK at Christmas!!! The tree is so cool with the lions and zebras. The C&D snowglobe is too funny. :rotfl:

I havn't been to Rafiki's yet, it was too hot the last two times and my family voted for a swim at the resort instead. I really would like to go there UNTIL I heard the word snake from scottny...:scared1:

The lab looks so fun with all the animal plushies all around, really kid friendly.

I would love a pic of Jimmny Cricket, is this the only place to find him?

sunny_stace Sorry to hear about your bad day at work, I hope it all works out and you don't have to change jobs. :hug:

I guess I'm missing something, I've never had Ghirardelli brownies ( I usually make Betty Crocker or Dunkin Hines from a box) :worship:

Take care of yourself MeMom, Do you get much of a Christmas vacation?

What? You think it's funny that those two sweet little chipmunks are suffocating in that deadly enclosed bubble???
Disney should be glad I didn't pack my hammer! ;)

Snakes? We didn't say snakes.
We said cakes.
Rafiki's sells good cakes.
And rakes. There are a lot of leaves out there.
But I don't know nuttin' 'bout no snakes. :rolleyes1

You've gotta make your way over there sometime.

Jiminy Cricket can also be found up near Tony's Town Square in the mornings. Others may have other ideas where to find him.

I usually get BC or DH brownies, too. Ghirardelli just seemed like the Disneyesque thing to do to hold onto my trip a little longer.
Perhaps if I could breathe/taste/swallow it would have worked.
Tonight, I could have gotten cardboard brownies and done just as well. :)

Christmas vacation - two weeks. :banana: :woohoo: :wizard: :cheer2:
I could be a tiny bit happy about that.

As for the next post:
You'll be fine, as long as you don't mind snakes slithering their way around people's entire bodies, sticking out their long tongues to find their way to their next vict....uh, friendly guest.

Ha - that'll teach you to think sweet little entrapped rodents are funny!

When I first read this I thought it said "Redneck of Eye" I better go recheck my eyes. :lmao: I LOVE what you said about you&eyeore very cute. I think we should free Chip and Dale too. I will be there Wednesday if you wanna help me. :rolleyes1

Brooklynn's pose is the BEST!! I need to see more pics of it, its LOL!

Just signing on with all the excitement over that we are leaving tomorrow! Not sure if I will be doing a TR or not, I do have this fancy new camera so we'll see.

Au Revoir! (did i spell that right? oh well, bye!)

Brooklynn's pose is the BEST!! I need to see more pics of it, its LOL!

Just signing on with all the excitement over that we are leaving tomorrow! Not sure if I will be doing a TR or not, I do have this fancy new camera so we'll see.

Au Revoir! (did i spell that right? oh well, bye!)

Have a great time Nicole. Hope I see you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter