Over the river and through the FUN!

my newphew (2) is at that stage where everything is his. DH was putting up a new TV on the wall that my mom got my dad and my newphes is obessed with tools. I asked him who's tools those were..."JJ's" he kept saying....i'm like...no I think they are uncle Trents. "JJ's" he says with a cute grin on his face.

Hope your feeling better soon. Hubby has been battling something for a month and finally broke down and went to urgent care this past Sat.( as I have been trying to get him to go for weeks). In his defense,(of not breaking down & listening to me, you know it can't be my idea) he said he didnt want to be coughing on the plane:rotfl2: . well, leaving there and walmart 164$:scared1: poorer, he has croup, 4$ antibotic 160$ inhaler :scared1: but on the road to recovery I hope. Take care of yourself so it doesnt turn into something more then a cold.

The first thing I thought of when I saw the pictures of the rooms was how cute the headboards are. I just like how it's one big one for two beds.

I love the Christmas-themed cups and napkins. It's making me want to go in November/December even more now. It will happen someday!

I am with you on the doctor thing--I HATE going and I will do whatever I can to avoid it. I hope that you start to feel better on your own, glad that you got to stay home today!

ASMu looks really nice! The pool looks great and I :love: the new room decor. They did a really great job refurbishing them!

I've got a few of the Christmas napkins sitting on my dresser along with the cute Halloween ones I got in Sept. They cheer me up when I walk by them. There are a lot of cute Disney Christmas decorations out in the stores - heres a little musical tree I got at Walgreens last weekend...

P1000151.jpg

I'm learning how to post pictures so hope you don't mind me posting it here. I haven't figured out how to make it smaller yet (It's about 10" tall). They also had a pooh, minnie and princess tree. It has lights and music. ($9.99).

Hope you're feeling better - that seems to happen a lot when people go out of town. They come back and get sick! All those strange germs I think!

I MUST get one of those trees. I may have to leave early to take the boys to basketball so I can go by Walgreens.

Just came across your trip report and I'm hooked . Can't wait for your next update,although I am a little confused about who is who??? Guess I'll figure it out soon enough!!

Subbing!!!! I cannot believe you are already on page 5. I probably won't really be able to start reading until the weekend, but so excited.
It was so nice to meet you guys!!!!

Just came across your trip report and I'm hooked . Can't wait for your next update,although I am a little confused about who is who??? Guess I'll figure it out soon enough!!

Let me try and help you and anyone else that hasn't joined us from Baby and the Tramp and the Magic Camel. Those of you who think we are just a sweet normal family. Hold on to that feeling it probably won't last past page 8 since we are mostly a sweet nutty disney obsessed picture taking crazy family.

My mom is MeMom and we write the reports together. I usually start and then then she continues with me filling in when I can. We have had a whirlwind year and few months of Disney trips with various participants. This particular trip consists of me, my husband John, and my 2 year old daughter Brooklynn, MeMom (my mom), my brother Trent and his buddy Jarvis. If you don't get scared off in the first few pages you will eventually see pictures of all of us (MeMom's are usually just a shadow here and a reflection there). Hope that helps and welcome to the ride.

I think you'll find some Disney stuff at Target. I got one Winnie-the-Pooh and friends ornament for only $4.00.

When will you visit Florida? Next time you come through TN, make it not be at 1 in the morning, and we'll meet up!

I should have waited. It was less than great. It was sort of dry.
Oh, well, we just needed something to get us to the parks.

They had cute little Christmas napkins.
Did you notice the Christmas cups, too?

Sometime in the beginning of 09. Maybe Feb for my sis bday. Hopefully next time we wont be having any car issues so we'll be able to stop without worrying whether or not the car will make it to our destination. (Although my boyfriend said we're not driving anymore, but im sure i can convince him to drive eventually. He knows i want to meet u so we'll see what happens.)

I love the holiday cups and the napkins. They change almost everyyear.

It sounds like you made a good decision to stay home today, in bed with your bottle of NyQuil. :hug: My DMom has got the same thing and she slept most of the day. She says her head feels like it's ready to explode. :headache: I wish you get better soon.

Thanks for the update, the pool looks so peaceful. Lexi loves the "Three Amigos". :)

I noticed the napkins and the cups, so cool!

The snowman Mickeys and little Santa Mickey are really cute in the gift shop pic.

nowellsl I hope they have some of those trees left when I go to the U.S. this weekend. I have a few Walgreen's I can try. I just have to have one, how adorable. Thanks for sharing, I wouldn't have known they were there. Let's hope I get one. They are inexpensive too. :santa:

You are off to a great start. I'm glad you got us into the room because I got in the pool and was getting a little pruney.

I can't wait for more. I love the tree at that park and it is my favorite park!

Hello Jill and MeMom!

I'm here! Better late than never, right?!?

Wonderful start to your TR! I also loved the Christmas napkins and cups.

It was so much fun to meet you gals at Disney World!

I hope you're feeling better, MeMom. That illness just won't leave you alone. I seem to have passed my Disney cold onto my family. Currently, my mom and my husband are sick. Oops!

Oh MeMom, bless you for your update. I had a truly horrid day, which is likely to be followed by a more horrid week and you gave me a little smile :goodvibes

It was raining pretty good when we got there on Sunday (apparently there was a tornado warning in Celebration - good thing I didn't know, I would have passed out from fear!), but it cleared up after an hour or two and cleared out the parks for us too!

I promise I will do a trip report too once I get situated, however, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be looking for a new job this week...it's not a good spot I'm in right now....

Jill, your belly is so sweet! I hope your feeling well.

I wish I were at AK to see that big ol' tree right now....:rolleyes:

great update and pics.

strange how cute I found the Christmas napkins. :confused3

I know. I was pretty excited about the Christmas napkins, too, and the cups were very, very cute!

I think it pretty much makes us Disney dorks to get happy about such little things. :)

Yay great start! I can't wait to read more about this trip and all the cute little christmas things!

You'll be in the middle of the real stuff yourself in the blink of an eye!
I hope you and your mom have a great time. We still have to work on getting our trips to overlap. We should do that on a mother-daughter trip, 'cause I'd like to meet your mom, too.

Yay! Great update! I love the look of the ASMusic rooms. We just got back from our trip and it's great to see the pics of the places we weren't able to visit.

Brooklynn is adorable. I'm looking forward to the day that my DD will once again sit still to let me fix her hair.

The Music rooms are clean and bright. We love Pop, but it is time for some new bedspreads there. I heard they've been putting in new mattresses, so maybe new spreads are on the way, as well.

I've got a few of the Christmas napkins sitting on my dresser along with the cute Halloween ones I got in Sept. They cheer me up when I walk by them. There are a lot of cute Disney Christmas decorations out in the stores - heres a little musical tree I got at Walgreens last weekend...

I'm learning how to post pictures so hope you don't mind me posting it here. I haven't figured out how to make it smaller yet (It's about 10" tall). They also had a pooh, minnie and princess tree. It has lights and music. ($9.99).

Hope you're feeling better - that seems to happen a lot when people go out of town. They come back and get sick! All those strange germs I think!

We're happy for you to post pictures - Christmas or otherwise. Make yourself at home!

I had these germs/this cold before we ever left. I had it for about two weeks before we left, I took it all the way to Florida in hopes of leaving it there, but then it found its way back home. I did the same thing last year. It held on for a good 5-6 weeks before it subsided.

I have very rude colds. They don't take the hint when it's time to leave!

my newphew (2) is at that stage where everything is his. DH was putting up a new TV on the wall that my mom got my dad and my newphes is obessed with tools. I asked him who's tools those were..."JJ's" he kept saying....i'm like...no I think they are uncle Trents. "JJ's" he says with a cute grin on his face.

I guess it's a two year old thing, then. See what you have to look forward to with Caleb. In a couple of years, all that stuff in your house that you and your husband have worked so hard to get...it'll all be Caleb's! ;)

Brooklynn was so sad at leaving on the last day. As we were leaving Magic Kingdom, having only been there a couple of very short hours, she was saying, with tears, "My Magic Kingdom! My not go home. My Magic Kingdom." It wasn't demanding or hateful, it was just sad and woeful. She was so sad to be leaving her favorite place.

Hope your feeling better soon. Hubby has been battling something for a month and finally broke down and went to urgent care this past Sat.( as I have been trying to get him to go for weeks). In his defense,(of not breaking down & listening to me, you know it can't be my idea) he said he didnt want to be coughing on the plane:rotfl2: . well, leaving there and walmart 164$:scared1: poorer, he has croup, 4$ antibotic 160$ inhaler :scared1: but on the road to recovery I hope. Take care of yourself so it doesnt turn into something more then a cold.

I usually wait until I am dying to go to the doctor. If I feel like I'm almost there, I'll give in and go, but it'll probably run its course in time. I'm glad he'll feel better for the plane ride and the whole trip!

The first thing I thought of when I saw the pictures of the rooms was how cute the headboards are. I just like how it's one big one for two beds.

I love the Christmas-themed cups and napkins. It's making me want to go in November/December even more now. It will happen someday!

I am with you on the doctor thing--I HATE going and I will do whatever I can to avoid it. I hope that you start to feel better on your own, glad that you got to stay home today!

You have to take a holiday trip, if you never have. It's worth seeing!

Staying home was much needed. I've got to get back today, because my co-teacher is going to be out today. She's taking the day off to go do fun things with her grandson for his fifth birthday.

I am such a sucker for themed things that when I saw the napkins it made me want to plan a trip for right now.

I know. I wish we were going back on Christmas, like we did last year! That's financially impossible, though, so I don't allow myself to even entertain that thought. My tree filled with Disney decorations is as good as it's going to get for me this year.

ASMu looks really nice! The pool looks great and I :love: the new room decor. They did a really great job refurbishing them!

We've been happy with both visits to Music.

I MUST get one of those trees. I may have to leave early to take the boys to basketball so I can go by Walgreens.

Did you get a tree? Last year, I ordered a little one like that from disneyshopping.com, but it was pretty lame for the price.

If you go back and look at the beginnings of the first two reports, maybe you can figure it out a little. If not, just hang around and you'll see us all eventually.

And we're very glad you're here!

Subbing!!!! I cannot believe you are already on page 5. I probably won't really be able to start reading until the weekend, but so excited.
It was so nice to meet you guys!!!!

It was great to meet you. We didn't know we were going to get to ride rides together, so that was a nice bonus!

Let me try and help you and anyone else that hasn't joined us from Baby and the Tramp and the Magic Camel. Those of you who think we are just a sweet normal family. Hold on to that feeling it probably won't last past page 8 since we are mostly a sweet nutty disney obsessed picture taking crazy family.

My mom is MeMom and we write the reports together. I usually start and then then she continues with me filling in when I can. We have had a whirlwind year and few months of Disney trips with various participants. This particular trip consists of me, my husband John, and my 2 year old daughter Brooklynn, MeMom (my mom), my brother Trent and his buddy Jarvis. If you don't get scared off in the first few pages you will eventually see pictures of all of us (MeMom's are usually just a shadow here and a reflection there). Hope that helps and welcome to the ride.

Aren't we a sweet normal family?

All this time I've been thinking we were, and you go and destroy my fantasy!

Sometime in the beginning of 09. Maybe Feb for my sis bday. Hopefully next time we wont be having any car issues so we'll be able to stop without worrying whether or not the car will make it to our destination. (Although my boyfriend said we're not driving anymore, but im sure i can convince him to drive eventually. He knows i want to meet u so we'll see what happens.)

I love the holiday cups and the napkins. They change almost everyyear.

Flying is nice, I admit. Getting there from here in a little over an hour and a half is nice!!!

It sounds like you made a good decision to stay home today, in bed with your bottle of NyQuil. :hug: My DMom has got the same thing and she slept most of the day. She says her head feels like it's ready to explode. :headache: I wish you get better soon.

Thanks for the update, the pool looks so peaceful. Lexi loves the "Three Amigos". :)

I noticed the napkins and the cups, so cool!

The snowman Mickeys and little Santa Mickey are really cute in the gift shop pic.

nowellsl I hope they have some of those trees left when I go to the U.S. this weekend. I have a few Walgreen's I can try. I just have to have one, how adorable. Thanks for sharing, I wouldn't have known they were there. Let's hope I get one. They are inexpensive too. :santa:

Sounds like everybody had somebody sick in their families!

There were many, many cute Christmas decorations. Too many to buy, so I took lots of pictures. You'll see them all in time.

You are off to a great start. I'm glad you got us into the room because I got in the pool and was getting a little pruney.

I can't wait for more. I love the tree at that park and it is my favorite park!

So you were the one splashing around making all that noise! I'm glad we got you to the room, and yes, we are on our way to Animal Kingdom! Probably tonight.

Hello Jill and MeMom!

I'm here! Better late than never, right?!?

Wonderful start to your TR! I also loved the Christmas napkins and cups.

It was so much fun to meet you gals at Disney World!

I hope you're feeling better, MeMom. That illness just won't leave you alone. I seem to have passed my Disney cold onto my family. Currently, my mom and my husband are sick. Oops!

It was great to be stalked by....um, meet you! :) Twice! Your mom was so nice, too!

I know you're busy packing. Just check in with us when you can. Just don't leave us completely behind when you move!

Oh MeMom, bless you for your update. I had a truly horrid day, which is likely to be followed by a more horrid week and you gave me a little smile :goodvibes

It was raining pretty good when we got there on Sunday (apparently there was a tornado warning in Celebration - good thing I didn't know, I would have passed out from fear!), but it cleared up after an hour or two and cleared out the parks for us too!

I promise I will do a trip report too once I get situated, however, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be looking for a new job this week...it's not a good spot I'm in right now....

Jill, your belly is so sweet! I hope your feeling well.

I wish I were at AK to see that big ol' tree right now....:rolleyes:

Sorry you had a bad day. The Dis is a good place to come to find happiness after a crummy day.

We heard reports of tornadoes, but we didn't drive through anything rough - just normal rain and lots of traffic.

Good Morning MeMom!!! I hope you are feeling better!!! Did they film the parade while you guys were down there this year or did they just film it this past weekend? Just wondering!

SO looking forward to more pictures----I am really missing being down there at this time of the year---last year's trip after Turkey Day was so much fun and so neat to see all the decorations, that I am pining away for it right now!

BTW---Miss Jill, you are practically the most adorable pregnant lady I have ever seen!!!

I am here for the new report. Brooklynn is getting big. She looks like a big sister already. Jill's belly is very cute. I am glad your family had a great trip. My family will leave for our trip in 5 days! Memom, I hope you are feeling better.

Hi! I'm joining the ride - hope it's ok to pick up a guest while the ride is still in motion!

Good Morning MeMom!!! I hope you are feeling better!!! Did they film the parade while you guys were down there this year or did they just film it this past weekend? Just wondering!

SO looking forward to more pictures----I am really missing being down there at this time of the year---last year's trip after Turkey Day was so much fun and so neat to see all the decorations, that I am pining away for it right now!

BTW---Miss Jill, you are practically the most adorable pregnant lady I have ever seen!!!

I think the parade was done the first week of December. We left on the 30th of November. Someone over on the Theme Parks Board was reporting about going with a daughter who was Hannah Montana crazy, and she was thrilled at getting to see her up close.

I am here for the new report. Brooklynn is getting big. She looks like a big sister already. Jill's belly is very cute. I am glad your family had a great trip. My family will leave for our trip in 5 days! Memom, I hope you are feeling better.

Jill was a very good big sister to both her brothers, so we'll hope Brooklynn will be, as well. She wasn't jealous, and she was so sweet with them and helpful to them. She would read to them all the time.

Have a great time on your trip! Dawn and Scott and Nicole are all going to be down there, too.

Hi! I'm joining the ride - hope it's ok to pick up a guest while the ride is still in motion!

Well, Disney lets us get on rides while in motion, so it'll work here, too. Hopefully, you won't find yourself wanting to jump off the ride before it's over out of sheer insanity. We can be a bit goofy, but it's usually fun.

You are on page six of a new report and you gave me no warning of a new thread. Every day I would open the old thread jus to see if there was anything new. I thought we were friends and here I find you have moved on with out me. Oh well I guess you did say something about a cold; maybe it has made you forgetful.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Great start. I love the welcome center pictures and that pool looks huge. Is it really that big?

You need to keep a sharp eye for the hidden MeMom pics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter