Our little thread of BIG Resort Changes~2013 Spring RC installment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Friends! :goodvibes

I was up all night, waiting to hear...and the little one has arrived. Our son and daughter-in-law had a baby boy, 6lbs 6oz. :yay: Happy, happy day! :dance3:

Congratulations! So good to hear happy news amist all the bad things happening in the world. :goodvibes

My Facebook news feed is full of family and friends checking in and letting everyone know they are ok but without cell service. I am relieved for them, but so saddened by today's tragedy in my home state.

For a bit of twisted humor though.....David calls on his way home from work and says nonchalantly "they blew up your city today" ....my NY'er hubby is a sicko ;)

HUGS!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Dani, Missoutandabout, Pas, GG, Pigletsmommy, Sjs314, and Koh, Thank you for your sweet good wishes! :goodvibes
I asked Dad how he is doing, and he said fine, just drinking lots of coffee. :laughing:

Pas-Its always fun to follow your ch-ch-changes. Hope all goes well with the ENT. Congrats on your awesome grades!!!:cheer2:

Thoughts and prayers are with everyone impacted in Boston. So sad. :sad2:

Hello all! :wave2: I had aspirations of doing a major catch up since I haven't been on in awhile and that has gone directly in the toilet. :confused3

Quickly I want to say CONGRATS to gwynne! Enjoy your new grandson! :lovestruc

Also, Mousemommy, we are checking into YC CL on Sunday. I hope we run into each other in the lounge! :goodvibes I hope you love YC as much as we do! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

No RCing here, but I did make an itinerary change. Instead of the Illuminations Cruise I booked a Private Dessert Party in the Japan Pavillion in Epcot through Catered Events to celebrate our 10th. The scavenger hunt/vow renewal in the MK is still on and I am getting sooooo excited to surprise DH!

I hope to log back on tomorrow and do a real catch up. Wishing all the best for the RC crew, and sending P&PTs to all who have ties to Boston. :hug:

Hello all! :wave2: I had aspirations of doing a major catch up since I haven't been on in awhile and that has gone directly in the toilet. :confused3

Also, Mousemommy, we are checking into YC CL on Sunday. I hope we run into each other in the lounge! :goodvibes I hope you love YC as much as we do! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

No RCing here, but I did make an itinerary change. Instead of the Illuminations Cruise I booked a Private Dessert Party in the Japan Pavillion in Epcot through Catered Events to celebrate our 10th. The scavenger hunt/vow renewal in the MK is still on and I am getting sooooo excited to surprise DH!

I hope to log back on tomorrow and do a real catch up. Wishing all the best for the RC crew, and sending P&PTs to all who have ties to Boston. :hug:

We will definitely have to meet up!!! I can't wait! We will be there Thursday. :goodvibes

I'll PM you my cell, and you can text me when you check in.

What's this about a scavenger hunt/vow renewal? I'd love to do a vow renewal at Disney one of these days...maybe for a noteworthy anniversary. :-) and a private dessert party? If you don't mind me asking, how much does something like that run? (Again, not for this trip, but something to keep in mind farther down the road)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My Facebook news feed is full of family and friends checking in and letting everyone know they are ok but without cell service. I am relieved for them, but so saddened by today's tragedy in my home state.

For a bit of twisted humor though.....David calls on his way home from work and says nonchalantly "they blew up your city today" ....my NY'er hubby is a sicko ;)

HUGS!!!!

:laughing: David is a funny guy!

We will definitely have to meet up!!! I can't wait! We will be there Thursday. :goodvibes

I'll PM you my cell, and you can text me when you check in.

:banana::banana::banana:
Got your PM and PMed you back! :goodvibes

What's this about a scavenger hunt/vow renewal? I'd love to do a vow renewal at Disney one of these days...maybe for a noteworthy anniversary. :-) and a private dessert party? If you don't mind me asking, how much does something like that run? (Again, not for this trip, but something to keep in mind farther down the road)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I'll PM you some details tomorrow. :goodvibes

HUGE :grouphug: to all my bestest RC buddies...I am here..kinda..last week of my classes. Good news is I dropped to just one class next term (starts 4/29) and then one class at a time until September :woohoo: I have a 91 avg in one class and 89 in the other...pixie dust please....:faint:

As for summer...I can do my 4/4 YC/HRH CL split, or save $$ and do 7 nt. HRH CL throw a Seaworld day in..truth be told, I am not feelin disneyish :duck:

BUT I WILL be on the lookout for December airfare....I AM GOING on the Grannie trip to meet my mama and have some slushies with my BFF :santa:

I haven't changed YC...BUT I am super jazzed for HRH CL...So I will be kidnapping Janet and Sue one day and bring them to the darkside...insert evil laugh here...DS4 goes back to ENT next week for the final answer on surgery...

pixiedust:pixiedust: well deserved pixie dust! Hey, I get to be kidnapped? Woohoo!

Good luck with the ENT!

So glad you had a great night!!! I love a good hockey game ::yes:: DH and I are about due for a date night, it's been a while.

I hope the tears finally stopped :hug: Stinks that FIL could not get you a ticket for the game. Just focus on BC :beach:

Woohoo, Disney Date Night :woohoo:

Don't do it!!! Although... DH hates the idea of changing resorts so we just go up early the morning we want to start our trip. I wanted to go up last time and stay at Pop the night before and DH said no, he just wanted to check into CR and be done with it. What time are you planning on leaving FLL? I am sure it is a lot, but how much is the difference between Pop and GF?

It's only about $160 difference. I got a smokin deal on GF from that Travel Agency :rolleyes1. But, then again, the $160 will buy some meals, or something nice :rotfl: maybe I'll see how I feel after I pay off the trip. I'm almost there.
And just got bad news from our school district. :eek: we are in deficit and there will be lay offs :sad2: so maybe I'll hang tight and see where I am when the dust settles. Bleck. Just heard today. :crazy2:

Sorry about the layoffs, I'll keep my fingers (and toes) crossed for you!!!

At $160 I would be torn too!!! Yes it can buy some meals but it woulda me it so you don't have to move resorts. Can you get up to WDW early enough in the day to make it worth it?

Iheart-Thanks for the good wishes! I am a happy Nana!:goodvibes

MM and Iheart-What fun that you both will be at YC/CL at the same time. Hope you all have fabulous vacations. :banana: Looking forward to hearing about your trips!!:cool1:
Iheart I love hearing about your extra special surprises for your trip!I

Sue-I am sorry to hear about the layoffs. That must be so frustrating. :headache: Fingers crossed they don't affect you. :goodvibes

Sending out hugs to the RC friends, what happened in Boston is so shocking. :grouphug:

That sounds super cool. I didn't know you could book private dessert parties.

Oopsy!! :eek: I just got an email from the IPO that had someone else's itinerary attached to it. I emailed the IPO just now, to let them know about the error. I said I'm sure they are nice people, but I don't want our ressies merged. :laughing:

Tomorrow is Disney Eve!!!! :cool1:

I am looking forward to our escape from reality even more now after yesterday's events. Time with my family in our bubble....just what the Dr. ordered. ::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter