Our little thread of BIG Resort Changes~2013 Spring RC installment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow is Disney Eve!!!! :cool1:

I am looking forward to our escape from reality even more now after yesterday's events. Time with my family in our bubble....just what the Dr. ordered. ::yes::

Cheers to that! :-) enjoy your trip!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

SueM I would probably make the switch and stay at GF if it were me, then again I have been thinking about adding a day at a value if flights coming back might be cheaper of course Bob would have a fit he hates the idea of split stays

I_Heart Have a wonderful Trip!
MM 2 More Days! :banana:

Good Morning to everyone :wave:

Mousemommy1 said:

I am looking forward to our escape from reality even more now after yesterday's events. Time with my family in our bubble....just what the Dr. ordered. ::yes::

Have a magical trip...hope it's everything that you have wished for :)

Sorry about the layoffs, I'll keep my fingers (and toes) crossed for you!!!

At $160 I would be torn too!!! Yes it can buy some meals but it woulda me it so you don't have to move resorts. Can you get up to WDW early enough in the day to make it worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Thanks! Yes I could prob get my butt in gear and hit the Turnpike by 6:00 am, and get to wdw by 9:00

Iheart-Thanks for the good wishes! I am a happy Nana!:goodvibes

MM and Iheart-What fun that you both will be at YC/CL at the same time. Hope you all have fabulous vacations. :banana: Looking forward to hearing about your trips!!:cool1:
Iheart I love hearing about your extra special surprises for your trip!I

Sue-I am sorry to hear about the layoffs. That must be so frustrating. :headache: Fingers crossed they don't affect you. :goodvibes

Sending out hugs to the RC friends, what happened in Boston is so shocking. :grouphug:
Thanks

Sue: Pixie dust sent to you...hope you are not affected!! :wizard:
Thanks!

Ditto from me, Sue. Being a teacher, I completely understand. This isn't the time to go into teaching that's for sure!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Thank you all for the good wishes.

Yay!!! :banana::banana:

SueM I would probably make the switch and stay at GF if it were me, then again I have been thinking about adding a day at a value if flights coming back might be cheaper of course Bob would have a fit he hates the idea of split stays

MM 2 More Days! :banana:

Good Morning to everyone :wave:

Yes, it would eliminate one split stay. Adding a night at Pop was an afterthought, lol. The danger of having an AP :rotfl2:

Hope you all have wonderful time, and so sorry this has happened so close to home for you. Can't wait to hear all about your trip!:banana:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Have a safe trip!!!!! YOU TOO i heart:grouphug:

I will be in disneyworld in 21 days.....YES 21 days....

I am surprising Bree and Kate for their birthdays...so instead of finishing my paper :scared: I have been tweaking the trip....

I originally booked May 13th..but had to switch it...so now May 7th..

All Star Music...with a dinner at CRT for the Princesses on May 8th!!

WOOFLIPPINHOO :cheer2:

Okay, back to homework!!!:flower3:

I am surprising Bree and Kate for their birthdays...so instead of finishing my paper :scared: I have been tweaking the trip....

Yippie for 1 week sooner!!!

I can't wait to hear how the surprise and the trip goes. I'm sure it will be magical. One of these days, I am going to spend my birthday at WDW. For one of JM's big birthdays, like 16 or 18th, I'm going to take him to the big Elvis birthday party they have at Graceland every year since he has the same birthday as Elvis.

....but....but....but...I no wanna get back to homework. **pouts** I mean I know it's due by midnight tonight, I haven't gotten the bugs out of the first lab, and I have barely started the second. I just don't want to do it.

Great ch-ch-change!!!:cheer2:
What a happy princess surprise!! princess:princess::dance3:

Wishing our lovely gals, MM and I_Heart a wonderfully fabulous time!

Wait, isn't the stupendous Magic there now or going soon, too?

:banana::banana::banana:

All the pixie dust y'alls' way for a frolicky fun vacation... pixiedust: (And, I_Heart, that private dessert party sounds AMAZING! Please make sure to tell us how it goes. Got my curiosity PIQUED to say the least. ::yes:: )

Sue: Big hugs and all appendages crossed for you. :hug:

Pas: Hahaha, LOVE the new change! Princess dinner for the princesses. :worship:

Ginny: Lots and LOTS of coffee, I bet! :laughing: :coffee:

Love and hugs to all of you, in no particular order and hopefully not forgetting anyone (although I'm sure I am :blush: ) : Melissa, Janet, Jen, Wookie, Dani, Sheila, Kook, Koh, Piglet's Mommy :grouphug:

~~------------------~~

Land's End is having free shipping days for today and tomorrow. Thinking about buying a new backpack for the kiddo since her current one might not last until the end of the school year. :rolleyes2

Miss M's Daddy & Daughter dance went fine ... they're both sorta wallflowers though so I'm not sure how much socializing occurred. I guess that'd be the case if it was me, too! :laughing: She had fun and that's all that matters. :goodvibes

Love and hugs to all of you, in no particular order and hopefully not forgetting anyone (although I'm sure I am :blush: ) : Melissa, Janet, Jen, Wookie, Dani, Sheila, Kook, Koh, Piglet's Mommy :grouphug:

:hug:

Land's End is having free shipping days for today and tomorrow. Thinking about buying a new backpack for the kiddo since her current one might not last until the end of the school year. :rolleyes2

Miss M's Daddy & Daughter dance went fine ... they're both sorta wallflowers though so I'm not sure how much socializing occurred. I guess that'd be the case if it was me, too! :laughing: She had fun and that's all that matters. :goodvibes

That reminds me, I need to check on the tracking of my mom's Mother's Day present. Well at least the part that can be shipped.

I'm glad they had a great time.

It's only about $160 difference. I got a smokin deal on GF from that Travel Agency . But, then again, the $160 will buy some meals, or something nice maybe I'll see how I feel after I pay off the trip. I'm almost there.
And just got bad news from our school district. we are in deficit and there will be lay offs so maybe I'll hang tight and see where I am when the dust settles. Bleck. Just heard today.

Sending good thoughts that you aren't affected. I think I'd want to stay the extra night at the GF. Especially for only $160 more. That IS a smokin deal! :thumbsup2

Iheart-Thanks for the good wishes! I am a happy Nana!

MM and Iheart-What fun that you both will be at YC/CL at the same time. Hope you all have fabulous vacations. Looking forward to hearing about your trips!!
Iheart I love hearing about your extra special surprises for your trip!I

Awww, thanks. Candace and I are gonna rock the Regatta Club! :rotfl: :cool1:

That sounds super cool. I didn't know you could book private dessert parties.

Me either but I started freaking out about the kiddos safety on a boat at night and I worried that I wouldn't be able to relax on the Illuminations Cruise (I know, I'm over the top :confused3) so I started Googling special/private events and found out that it can be done. I guess it seems like they are booked for Disney fairytale weddings a lot.

Oopsy!! I just got an email from the IPO that had someone else's itinerary attached to it. I emailed the IPO just now, to let them know about the error. I said I'm sure they are nice people, but I don't want our ressies merged.

oops!

Tomorrow is Disney Eve!!!!

I am looking forward to our escape from reality even more now after yesterday's events. Time with my family in our bubble....just what the Dr. ordered.

:dance3:

MM 2 More Days!

Good Morning to everyone

Thanks!:cool1:

Have a safe trip!!!!! YOU TOO i heart

WOOFLIPPINHOO

Okay, back to homework!!!:

Fabulous news! princess: When/how are you going to tell them? popcorn::

Wishing our lovely gals, MM and I_Heart a wonderfully fabulous time!

Wait, isn't the stupendous Magic there now or going soon, too?

All the pixie dust y'alls' way for a frolicky fun vacation... pixiedust: (And, I_Heart, that private dessert party sounds AMAZING! Please make sure to tell us how it goes. Got my curiosity PIQUED to say the least. ::yes:: )

Sue: Big hugs and all appendages crossed for you. :hug:

Pas: Hahaha, LOVE the new change! Princess dinner for the princesses. :worship:

Ginny: Lots and LOTS of coffee, I bet! :laughing: :coffee:

~~------------------~~

Awww, daddy/daughter dances are so special! :lovestruc

Is the current backpack a Lands End? My boys are bru-tal on their LL Bean backpacks and they are going on 3 years old now. Just a thought. :idea:

I will be sure to review the Dessert Party. It's definitely not something I would normally do cost wise, but I wanted to splurge just once. The gal that planned my event is from YC Catered Events and she is a doll! I can't wait to see how it goes! :cloud9:

Our location is up on that pagoda where the drummers play during the day in Japan. I just was thinking today that the shop with all the Pokemon is right across the way. I hope I can convince my boys that watching fireworks and eating desserts is more fun then toy shopping. :rotfl:

Happy, happy to all I missed! :goodvibes

Jeanette: This is an amazing birthday present! WDW and time with Mommy! You rock!:thumbsup2

....but....but....but...I no wanna get back to homework. **pouts** I mean I know it's due by midnight tonight, I haven't gotten the bugs out of the first lab, and I have barely started the second. I just don't want to do it.

Wookie: You can do it Wookie!! You rock too!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Miss: Aw I think that is so sweet, the Daddy / Daughter Dance. So nice they got some special time together! Tell her to check the mail soon! :goodvibes

Sending good thoughts that you aren't affected. I think I'd want to stay the extra night at the GF. Especially for only $160 more. That IS a smokin deal! :thumbsup2

Awww, thanks. Candace and I are gonna rock the Regatta Club! :rotfl: :cool1:

Iheart: Hoping you have a wonderful trip....and yay for an RC meet up! A pic is a must!::yes::

Well, nothing too much to report around here...one month to go! I ordered a photobook off Shutterfly with photos from our last trip, and on the last page is the reveal that we are going again! I thought it was a good idea, but DH scoffed!:rolleyes2 He wants to make a movie and surprise them that way. We will see, maybe it will be a combination of the two.

It is funny, Thursday is DD6 b-day, and this morning DD8 told her we were going to Disney for her birthday! DD6 ran in to ask if it was true, to which I told her sadly no. DD8 told her to give her head a shake, that there is no way we would ever go back to Disney this soon...."we just got back right Mommy???" Ah....yeah! Your Mommy has issues though my dear!!:rotfl:

Still wanting to book that August weekend for DH and I but the stupid airfares keep going up now. Mad. Not sure I can justify it....yet. We will see. That YC quote is on my mind. :scratchin

Oh yes, and I am scared of the cruise now. Was on a thread about "land sickness" that some people get after they cruise, and it scared the bejeebers out of me.:crazy2: Can any of the RC cruisers chime in about whether or not it afftected them???

Talk later all!

Jen

Wookie: Are you shirking off that homework? :rolleyes1 Tsk, tsk. :laughing:

I will be sure to review the Dessert Party. It's definitely not something I would normally do cost wise, but I wanted to splurge just once. The gal that planned my event is from YC Catered Events and she is a doll! I can't wait to see how it goes! :cloud9:

Our location is up on that pagoda where the drummers play during the day in Japan. I just was thinking today that the shop with all the Pokemon is right across the way. I hope I can convince my boys that watching fireworks and eating desserts is more fun then toy shopping. :rotfl:

It sounds absolutely WONDERFUL! :worship: Why didn't I plan something so cool for our 10th? :laughing: Please make sure to describe all the desserts in detail, preferably with pictures to induce maximum drooling. :rolleyes1 popcorn:: So exciting. :woohoo:

(That store, seriously. :rotfl: I have to almost drag Miss M out of there every. single. time. Mind you, I go a bit crazy in there myself. :rolleyes: )

Is the current backpack a Lands End? My boys are bru-tal on their LL Bean backpacks and they are going on 3 years old now. Just a thought. :idea:

It was a Disney one! :confused3 She requested a Brave one and I couldn't say no. :laughing: It's been fraying for about 4 months now; I'm surprised the straps haven't broke yet.

Jen: :hug: Oooooh. Very exciting. I'll have her stalking the mailman. Someone's got a birthday coming up, right? princess: :cheer2: Oops, hadn't finished reading the rest of your post! LOL.

Wookie: Are you shirking off that homework? :rolleyes1 Tsk, tsk. :laughing:

It sounds absolutely WONDERFUL! :worship: Why didn't I plan something so cool for our 10th? :laughing: Please make sure to describe all the desserts in detail, preferably with pictures to induce maximum drooling. :rolleyes1 popcorn:: So exciting. :woohoo:

(That store, seriously. :rotfl: I have to almost drag Miss M out of there every. single. time. Mind you, I go a bit crazy in there myself. :rolleyes: )

It was a Disney one! :confused3 She requested a Brave one and I couldn't say no. :laughing: It's been fraying for about 4 months now; I'm surprised the straps haven't broke yet.

Jen: :hug: Oooooh. Very exciting. I'll have her stalking the mailman. Someone's got a birthday coming up, right? princess: :cheer2: Oops, hadn't finished reading the rest of your post! LOL.

Excessive use of Emoticon Foul!!!!! :joker:

Just kidding, but geez, that was alot of emoticons... :rotfl:

Excessive use of Emoticon Foul!!!!! :joker:

Just kidding, but geez, that was alot of emoticons... :rotfl:

:rotfl2: Bahaha. You know... I was thinking that exact thing as I was typing it out. Almost hit the post limit with that one. I believe I suffered from emoticon withdrawal after typing out a post on my phone yesterday. :crazy2: ( <--- because I love that one.)

By the way, have I missed the 2-day massive font countdown? We need one. ::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter