Our little thread of BIG Resort Changes~2013 Spring RC installment

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by pas130, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pas130

pas130 Always missing Florida....

Continuing our quest for the perfect WDW trip :grouphug:

:welcome: to our little thread of BIG changes, the neverending saga of the Resort Changers

[​IMG]TY Kook Orange bird~the Official RC mascot! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3019855(link to previous RC thread)

This thread is dedicated with much love in Memory of JungleCruiser :littleangel:
    We lost our Sarah right before her NYE trip, and she is missed...but we are fortunate to have known her as she brightened each and every day with her pure heart and endless support...

Sarah here is a sticker from your GF buddy HRH:charac2:

Introduction time....and a presentation of the Royal Court!!

Collectively as a Resort Changer family we are bound our love for WDW and just enjoying spending some DIS time with wonderful people!! Our WDW knowledge is vast as we have stayed, ate, visited, or booked and changed at every resort...we are a friendly bunch. No question is too big or too small so we invite you to join in on the party:and ask away!!!!

My name is Jeanette, and I am proud to be crowned the Queen of the Resort Changers! I have a big beautiful family, and a very patient understanding DH (most of the time) DS12, DD8 AKA HRH, DD6, DD5, and DS4...they are my world. You won't see me much on the weekends or evenings..I play nurse then.....

Onto my Lady-in-waiting ~Janet the Queen of Pop, she is my real life BFF (we met here on the Dis) and my partner in crime, the ying to my yang..or vice versa!!!

The Royal Family~

my sis' from the Dis...WDWKOOK and Disneydreamin247!!

my adopted Mama ..GrumpyGrandma

sjs314 and Minnie&Nana are my kids adopted Grannies (you can NEVER have enough Grannie Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

luvluvluv has been adopted by my girls as well (as a sister, but that makes me her mom...hmmmm Aunt Deena so I don't feel so old)

And The Royal Subjects.........SO many....I am gonna forget someone....

ROLL CALL>>>>>>>>

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Janet B

Janet B DIS Veteran

The OFFICIAL & EVER CHANGING TRIP LIST

DISclaimer: This poster is not responsible for any errors or omissions in this post due to the changeritis itch that permeates this thread...so ordered by Royal Decree #13, signed by the RC Queen herself :worship: (all hail the Queen!!)... and humbly carried out by this lady in waiting...:flower3:

Carrying on in the loving memory and spirit of our dear JungleCruiser, our RC Angel Sarah:littleangel:

2013 TRIPS

Who's Goofyin' :goofy: off??

Missoutandabout 6/5 - 6/12/13 CBR/AKL

Who's Pending? ..with WAY too much time for changing... :stitch2:

DetTigsGal 6/25 - 7/5/13 GF

Willows909 7/5 - 7/12, AKL/BC CL

Pas130 7/19 - 7/30/13 Poly CL 2 ngts; Melbourne Beach 3 ngts; Portofino CL 5 ngts

Magic...itis! 7/31 - 8/5/13 OKW

Koh1977 7/31-8/1 Hilton Grand Vacations SW 8/1-8/9/13 CBR

Kook 8/1 - 8/10/13 CR

IHeart 8/7 - 8/17/13 Poly CL 3 ngts, GF RPC TPV 2 ngts, YC CL, 3 ngts, AKV Kidani 1 BD 2 ngts

Sue M 8/17 - 9/1/13, Pop 1 ngt, GF 2 ngts, YC 12 ngts

letthewookiewin 9/9 - 9/14/13 AKL

Gwynne 9/24 - 10/1/13 AKL/BWI

MouseMommy1 9/29 - 10/5/13 AoA LM

basketlacey 10/4 - 10/8/13 BWV studio

Grumpy Grandma 10/20-27 POP/OKW; 10/27-11/03 AKV Jambo; 11/3-11/7/13 OKW

disneydreamin247 10/22 - 11/1/13 Poly CL

Missoutandabout 10/26 - 10/30/13 CR

peteykirch 10/27 - 11/2/13 POLY GV

Piglets Mommy 11/1 - 11/6/13 BWV 1 BR

sjs314 11/3 - 11/8/13 Poly

jennyjinx3 11/14 - 11/17/13 Bahamas Cruise :boat:; 11/17 - 11/23/13 BC

Grumpy Grandma 12/4 - 12/5/13 Pop

Grannie/Wannabee Trip...Minne&Nana, Grumpy Grandma, Pas130, Janet B and englishrose47 (an honorary RCer)...12/5-?? Resort :scared:offsite :faint: Marriott's Cypress Harbour 2 BD

2014 TRIPS

babyberger 2/1 - 2/8/14 BLT 1 BR

Grumpy Grandma 2/26 - 3/2/14 Dis Diva DL GCH

More RC trips to follow....

JungleCruiser (Sarah), Pas130 (Jeanette) & Janet B... "meeting" in person...:flower3:

[​IMG]

Sarah, you are greatly missed by all.....:grouphug:

4. disneydreamin247

disneydreamin247 DIS Veteran

New thread! :cheer2:

5. Grumpy Grandma

Grumpy Grandma DIS Veteran

Even on vacation not to mention west coast time I found you!:thumbsup2:cool1::rotfl2:

6. pas130

:hug: Hi sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower3:

7. pas130

princess: Mama Diva :hug:

8. WDWKOOK

WDWKOOK NOW WITH LESS TAG!

TTP! Third to Post, but who will be first to change:scratchin

Thank you, dear Jeanette for re-posting our little thread of big changes:grouphug:

9. pas130

:hug: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllll, I may be on hold right now....:blush:

10. WDWKOOK

Yeah, and you beat me by a minute. Linda takes MANY vacations, but she never takes a vacation from posting:thumbsup2

11. WDWKOOK

Oooooo, WDTC better pick-up soon so our RC Queen can get to changin'
    popcorn::

12. gwynne

gwynne Be always blooming

Hi friends! :wave: :grouphug:

A nice new thread with lots of room for our many resort changes! :laughing:

13. pas130

I am not so sure she isn't a WDW/DL resident :scratchin

20 minutes.....killin' me.....still on hold :faint:

14. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

Hi everyone!! Well after adding 2 nights at GF to our YC stay, I still have my 2 day BB to deal with from Jan trip a little background, I will already be in Ft Lauderdale visiting family. Flying in 10 days before Disney.

We had a bb offer we booked at POFQ this past Jan. so I decided to come in 2 days earlier and book the BB for 2 nights at FQ Pre YC. We already had YC booked for 12 nights.
    Then GF dates opened up with TA (magical Vacation deal) so I grabbed that for the 2 days we have POFQ booked. Have I lost you yet :upsidedow.

So the question now is: do I cancel POFQ BB? Or.......do I change the dates and switch it to 1 night the day before GF at pop or just keep it at FQ so that we are already at wdw, and not have to get on the road at 6 am and drive up from Lauderdale that morning. We want to enjoy GF, and want a full first day there, get to MK at rope drop, then back to GF for an afternoon pool day.

What to do! Lol

15. pas130

:wave2:Ginny :hug: Still remodeling the new digs!!! Plenty of room for ch-ch-changes!

My 1st change was deciding not to step down off the throne after all...but our Queen of Pop (and closet RCer~she keeps insisting she doesn't RC...but we know she does...mental or otherwise )She has accepted the task of maintaining the RC Trip list :hyper:and maybe we can coerce her to BRING BACK THE RECAP :cheer2:

16. Lulu'sMom

Lulu'sMom You.Had.Me.At. Sticky.Mickey. ~And DOLE WHIPS too!

Well said, Jeanette! :hug:

17. Missoutandabout

Missoutandabout DIS Veteran

We love our RC queen! :cheer2:

We love our Pop Princess! princess:

18. pas130

Hi Sue!!!! Oh POFQ or Pop are nice!!! So one night pre-GF? 2 nights GF then YC 12 nights. :beach:

19. pas130

:hug: SO GLAD to have you stop by...Janet will be posting a Sarah pic later..or I will if I can get photobucket to comply :upsidedow I pray you are well pixiedust:
    :hug: Thanks Miss E :goodvibes Love you!!

20. Janet B

Janet B DIS Veteran

Hi Kook :wave2:

Need you really ask?? Jeannette of course!! :rotfl:

I think I know the cha-cha-change...being on the phone with Pas at the time, but with our RC queen you never really know for sure... :upsidedow

You are simply amazing GG!!

:woohoo: And this Pop princess is MIGHTY happy!!

Just think of me as one of the Queen's "Ladies in Waiting".... like we ALL are!! :laughing: :hug:

Thanks Miss! This princess is VERY happy that our RC Queen did not abdicate the throne.... :flower3:

And love ya too!! :)

21. Missoutandabout

Missoutandabout DIS Veteran

Keeping the RC tradition going and in honor of our sweet, kind and funny Sarah is a beautiful thing. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now, who has been cutting onions in here...

You know when things get super-crazy for you, we'll keep the RC playground moving along for ya... :grouphug: Now, if only our wicked-fast threads came with Cliff Notes. :scratchin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.