***Official November 2013 - Part II*** (that's right....we're that popular!)

Got our tickets ordered today and linked no problem, but when I try to do online check-in, I just get the "We're sorry, there's been an error" message. Any suggestions, or is the site just having problems again?

Got our tickets ordered today and linked no problem, but when I try to do online check-in, I just get the "We're sorry, there's been an error" message. Any suggestions, or is the site just having problems again?

I did online check in for a friend today and got the same thing, plus I got it when I did my check in 12 days ago and every time I try to modify my check in. I still got the text verifying my number for when my room is ready and so did my friend. In addition my MDE now has a modify check in link rather than a do online check in link so I am assuming I am checked in.

When we went in 2008 we got it and loved it! There are so many cute borders you can put on the pictures! We're getting it again this year!

We order 2 calendars every time we come home. We get 3 pics on every month. For 50 bucks we have ALL , our pics on 2 calendars its awesome

Does the castle lighting ceremony bit have a skit or something? I am remembering this vaguely.....if so where should we be to see it?

Holly Quinlan said:
I'm on the fence about Photopass! I want it one minute then the next I cant justify spending the $150:confused3 If I do get it I will be thinking about all the things I could have done with that money and if I don't get it I will be thinking about all those great pictures:headache: I need to be swayed one way or the other. I ask my husband and of course he says do whatever you want. He's getting sick of hearing about Disney everyday:faint:

I got PP+ this time bc dd (5) is super-into meeting princesses this time, and I'm HORRIBLE about forgetting to take pictures bc I'm, y'know, enjoying the moment, so I figured I needed the insurance. :P Also we enjoyed getting ride photos last time and wanted to get a bunch this time. So for the activities we are planning and my photographic ineptitude, it just made sense.

Me again ;) I need my dates changed please! We're going a week sooner, Nov 16-24, still at ASMu. I promise I won't be making any more changes lol

We order 2 calendars every time we come home. We get 3 pics on every month. For 50 bucks we have ALL , our pics on 2 calendars its awesome

That's a good idea, but it would kill me not to have them available digitally and not to be able to do reprints.

I got PP+ this time bc dd (5) is super-into meeting princesses this time, and I'm HORRIBLE about forgetting to take pictures bc I'm, y'know, enjoying the moment, so I figured I needed the insurance. :P Also we enjoyed getting ride photos last time and wanted to get a bunch this time. So for the activities we are planning and my photographic ineptitude, it just made sense.

I'm not the best about taking pictures either, but I do get a few and the photopass people didn't take the best pictures last time, at least not for the money. I do love ride photos, but I was thinking about just getting the attractions+ card down there so I could have all our ride photos.

UGH!:headache: I have been trying to do online checkin all morning and it says it's unavailable. I haven't had this much trouble with the website since I was trying to find FD availability.:badpc: Anyone else have this issue?

Just wanted to say hello. We added an extra day at SSR, so one more thing taken care of. At 55 days today! Can't believe September is almost over!!

UGH!:headache: I have been trying to do online checkin all morning and it says it's unavailable. I haven't had this much trouble with the website since I was trying to find FD availability.:badpc: Anyone else have this issue?

Try using a different browser. It took me several tries to get it to work.

Did our online check in a few days ago and FP + options showed up online. We were able to customize our magic bands also!

Not sure if anyone is aware of this but Wishes & parades have just opened up yesterday until October 30th but are unavailable on the nights of the party. Nothing for November yet.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi Everyone :wave2:

Hope it's ok for me to join in, we only booked a few days ago and we fly in 39 days!! :cheer2: :cheer2: Soooo excited!!

We're doing Universal for a little bit first (Harry Potter!!! pixiedust: ) and then we are at our 2nd home Wilderness Lodge from the 13th to the 23rd :cool1:

Anyone else going around those dates?

Hope it's ok for me to join in, we only booked a few days ago and we fly in 39 days!! :cheer2: :cheer2: Soooo excited!!

We're going to be in we're doing Universal for a little bit first (Harry Potter!!! pixiedust: ) and then we are at our 2nd home Wilderness Lodge from the 13th to the 23rd :cool1:

I wish I was staying at the Wilderness Lodge, it looks amazing. We are going to OKW from Nov 13th-20th, although we will be visiting Harry Potter on the 14th.

I wish I was staying at the Wilderness Lodge, it looks amazing. We are going to OKW from Nov 13th-20th, although we will be visiting Harry Potter on the 14th.

OKW looks lovely too! Have you stayed there before?

We've got similar dates :thumbsup2

What are you looking forward to doing / seeing the most?

We're doing Universal for a little bit first (Harry Potter!!! pixiedust: ) and then we are at our 2nd home Wilderness Lodge from the 13th to the 23rd :cool1:

Welcome aboard! I believe there are a few people going those dates! If you check the first post, you can reach out to the members from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter