***Official November 2013 - Part II*** (that's right....we're that popular!)

I have the same approach as you. Last September we got picked for the first test phase and didn't use any of our selections. We actually didn't need to anyway because the crowd level was low when we were there. So I've made selections for this trip with the attitude that if we use them that's great, and if we don't, who cares.

Do the FP+ selections lock you out of obtaining regular FPs during those times?

Do the FP+ selections lock you out of obtaining regular FPs during those times?

Good question but I was under the impression no.
However if you get the priority FP+ booked then you are at least covered.

I'm not traveling with kids so I'm way more flexible about what I have to get done. I'm also not traveling during a crazy busy week so.

But I would like a confirmed answer on the FP vs FP+.
Anyone know for sure?

RejoyceoverDisney said:
Good question but I was under the impression no.
However if you get the priority FP+ booked then you are at least covered.

I'm not traveling with kids so I'm way more flexible about what I have to get done. I'm also not traveling during a crazy busy week so.

But I would like a confirmed answer on the FP vs FP+.
Anyone know for sure?

Different people have reported different things. Without a kttw card or a paper ticket nobody has been able to. If you did not use the paper ticket to enter the park it will not work. (Eg you enter using your mb, try to pull reg fp w paper ticket it gives you an error message)
With a kttw cards there have been varying results whether they entered using the mb or kttw it seems to be inconsistent from reports.
I plan on using my mb at one Park and using fp+, then hopping and using my paper ap at another to use fp regular there.

I will be staying at All Star Movies November 11th through 17th. I am very excited. Have chosen my fast pass+ and customized my magic bands. Sorry to join the thread so late.

I do not have a choice for Pirates of the Carribean for either day I plan to go to MK. Anyone have an option for this ride for fast pass+. Also, I read posts from people who had a bonus 4th fast pass+ for Pirates back in August. Anyone getting a 4th option for MK? Last question, I have read in previous posts that parades and firework fast pass+ are only on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but I was not offered a fast pass+ option for Electric Parade for Saturday the 16th. Anyone else having these same issues? pirate:

I will be staying at All Star Movies November 11th through 17th. I am very excited. Have chosen my fast pass+ and customized my magic bands. Sorry to join the thread so late. I do not have a choice for Pirates of the Carribean for either day I plan to go to MK. Anyone have an option for this ride for fast pass+. Also, I read posts from people who had a bonus 4th fast pass+ for Pirates back in August. Anyone getting a 4th option for MK? Last question, I have read in previous posts that parades and firework fast pass+ are only on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but I was not offered a fast pass+ option for Electric Parade for Saturday the 16th. Anyone else having these same issues? pirate:
There is no longer a 4th FP, it was for Sept testing only. POTC have not been added, for November at least. The parades & fireworks were just released till Oct 30 so November will have to wait for a bit longer to see. Hope this helps. :) Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

There is no longer a 4th FP, it was for Sept testing only. POTC have not been added, for November at least. The parades & fireworks were just released till Oct 30 so November will have to wait for a bit longer to see. Hope this helps. :) Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I have fast pass plus for illuminations in November

Does anyone know if I could ship monogrammed shirt to my resort and have it on bed with a note from tinkerbell when we arrive? I saw a cute idea on IG where each night they got back from a park a "surprise"was waiting on bed with a note about where they were going the next day. I have a 5 yr daughter and thought it would be magical AND cut down on spending a fortune in parks ;)

Ok so I have a question! Me and my two daughters are going to disney in 43 days my husband could not go due to his schedule! Tonight his schedule opens up and he wants to know if it's to late to go? We are staying at CBR with free dining NOV 13th -19th! Could he be added at this point?
Just call and change your reservation! You will have to pay for the cost of his ticket, but that will be all. Two adults in a room does not have any additional charge. You may have an issue with dining reservations, but I would call dining and explain that your hubby is able to join you and they may be able to change the ressies from three to four people. I don't think it will be that big of a deal because it's not like restaurants have three-tops....you'd probably be sitting at a table for four anyway.

PS - I am happy for you! :)

I will be staying at All Star Movies November 11th through 17th. I am very excited. Have chosen my fast pass+ and customized my magic bands. Sorry to join the thread so late.

I do not have a choice for Pirates of the Carribean for either day I plan to go to MK. Anyone have an option for this ride for fast pass+. Also, I read posts from people who had a bonus 4th fast pass+ for Pirates back in August. Anyone getting a 4th option for MK? Last question, I have read in previous posts that parades and firework fast pass+ are only on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but I was not offered a fast pass+ option for Electric Parade for Saturday the 16th. Anyone else having these same issues? pirate:

:welcome:

I'm too excited to sleep!

41 days until my next Walt Disney World vacation! I can't wait!!

25 days until I close on my house!!

I'm not sure which event I'm more excited about - I think it's a tie!!

I'll have a new HOME and I'll be going back HOME to WDW! Very exciting!!

Mike.

So I just noticed that I can customize my magic bands for the first part of my split stay. Will another link for bands show up for my other resort stay? I don't normally do on-line check in, will I need to in order to do the bands?

Thanks for any help. 61 days to go!

Different people have reported different things. Without a kttw card or a paper ticket nobody has been able to. If you did not use the paper ticket to enter the park it will not work. (Eg you enter using your mb, try to pull reg fp w paper ticket it gives you an error message)
With a kttw cards there have been varying results whether they entered using the mb or kttw it seems to be inconsistent from reports.
I plan on using my mb at one Park and using fp+, then hopping and using my paper ap at another to use fp regular there.

Actually people have been able to pull FPs with their KTTW card even after using the the MB to enter the park. They temporarily disabled the part of the code that checks to see if the ticket media was used to enter the park during this test phase. AK seems to be the exception, many people are reporting problems pulling FPs there after entering with the MB.

Actually people have been able to pull FPs with their KTTW card even after using the the MB to enter the park. They temporarily disabled the part of the code that checks to see if the ticket media was used to enter the park during this test phase. AK seems to be the exception, many people are reporting problems pulling FPs there after entering with the MB.

Forgive me if this has been asked but how do people have both a MB and KTTW card?

I kinda poked in here briefly before but wanted to officially join and say "hi" :). We are heading to WDW mid November.

I've decided that if FP+ appears for fireworks and parades I'm going to opt out. I've got all FP+ choices worked into our schedule (which I was trying to be minimalist with) and I don't want to go back and modify anything. Way too much fussing around for me at this time. I'm also thinking that ravelling with two kids under 6, that the evening hours might get sketchy.

We will park hop after an AK or HS half day to attend the Electric Parade and Wishes. At least that's the plan.....

I kinda poked in here briefly before but wanted to officially join and say "hi" :). We are heading to WDW mid November.

I've decided that if FP+ appears for fireworks and parades I'm going to opt out. I've got all FP+ choices worked into our schedule (which I was trying to be minimalist with) and I don't want to go back and modify anything. Way too much fussing around for me at this time. I'm also thinking that ravelling with two kids under 6, that the evening hours might get sketchy.

We will park hop after an AK or HS half day to attend the Electric Parade and Wishes. At least that's the plan.....
:welcome: If you want to provide your dates and where you are staying, I can add you to the first post. I am trying to be minimalist, too. I just want to go and have a relaxing vacation....I really did not want to plan all the FPs out, but I will do what is needed. ;)

Forgive me if this has been asked but how do people have both a MB and KTTW card?

You will receive a KTTW when you check in because not all restaurants and charging places are equipped to handle the MB yet. So, if you are on the dining plan and want to use your credits, you have the KTTW card as back up in case your MB doesn't work.

Remember, this is a huge technological undertaking. There is no way all the kinks are ironed out and Disney will not let this go live until most of them are addressed. I think, for November, we are going to be ok with both the MB and KTTW cards. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter