**Official December 2010 Thread!!** - PART 2!

Its my birthday today and exactly 1 month until Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday!

And I am sorry for your loss, MamaCoog.

I am so glad you can delay your surgery, TruBlu!

My son had surgery today (he's fine) and I almost cracked and told him about our upcoming trip when he was so scared before the anesthesia. But I'm glad I didn't.

My DH and I will have waken up early for our Kona breakfast ADR, a first for us, where I am dying to try the Tonga toast :love:and DH is thinking about the Big Kahuna platter. We will be taking it easy in the MK on this day. Our must do's will be haunted mansion, pirates, thunder mtn, space mtn, philharmagic:wizard: and the hall of presidents, we haven't seen it since the update, and my DH, who had to see it, slept through the whole thing last time because it was the first thing we did after our redeye arrival on our honeymoon! After some morning exploring, we will hop on the monorail over to the contemporary for lunch at the Wave, another first for us. We'll enjoy the rest of the day at MK, doing whatever we feel like, and then head to Narcoosee's for dinner, another first for us. He is planning on getting the whole lobster since I have seen so many reviews of the lobster tail not being nearly as good, and I'm still up in the air on my meal. After this colossal meal, we'll make our way back to CSR and maybe have a drink or just go to bed, depending on how tired we are from this first full day.

What are you doing on 12/10?

SO ready to start packing.
But I have to wait....
BIL is coming to visit this weekend.
Mom coming the following weekend.
Then, over Thanksgiving Break (gosh, I love teaching...)
I can take over the guest room and start organizing and packing! whoo hoo!

Going to put up the Christmas Decorations this weekend.. Maybe that will make the time speed by. Did receive an e-mail regarding my flight and check in process.. Makes it all seem real that in less than a month I will be headed to Disney and seeing my grandchildren as well as my grown children! Too bad my 16 year old has to stay home this trip. 1st trip I have taken without him.

I have been trying to get some additional ADR's but have not had much luck. Guess I will keep trying.

I feel like time is flying by yet going to slow.. does that make any sense? LoL
Two weeks from tomm is thanksgiving! That is coming way fast!

19 days left to finish up all my Disney sewing before we head out.

Last night I had a dream that we arrived at the hotel and all the shirts I am making were only half done. I was so upset and was trying to figure out how I could purchase a sewing machine and finish them in the hotel room.

I think I just need to get them done I obviously am stressing out a little too much.

We now have an e-mail response from WDW and an answer from Disney Moms that WDW TS restaurants will honor ADRs that may have been lost in any of the upgrades (or the upcoming Nov and Dec ones). Just bring a copy of the reservation confirmation e-mail in case the ADR does not appear in the system.

Triple 1's makes for a nice feeling!

I feel like time is flying by yet going to slow.. does that make any sense? LoL
Two weeks from tomm is thanksgiving! That is coming way fast!

Oh yeah I just looked at our countdown chart and it says 35!!!! :eek::scared1::eek::scared1: I still have sooo much to do but its still so far away.

I think today I may start packing. Atleast the stuff we won't need now.

So is anyone else have random momets throughout the day going OMG!OMG!OMG! I'm going to Disney World in XX days?

With all the posts about the MVMCP & seeing pictures of the decorations already up, I'm grinning like a kid who was just told a roomful of toys are theirs. It seemed to take so long to get to this point and now its just around the corner. :santa:

So is anyone else have random momets throughout the day going OMG!OMG!OMG! I'm going to Disney World in XX days?

With all the posts about the MVMCP & seeing pictures of the decorations already up, I'm grinning like a kid who was just told a roomful of toys are theirs. It seemed to take so long to get to this point and now its just around the corner. :santa:

The hard part about it being a total surprise is no, because I have to pretend it isnt happening

Yesterday I was at a friends house as she was preparing to fly into Orlando (unfortunately, not for a Disney trip:sad1:). She needed the airport code to make sure her sister and daughter were flying into the same airport. I blurted out "MCO!" She looks at me and said "are you sure?" (you see, I don't fly, so how would I know airport codes):confused3. I said "trust me! That's all I hear on the DisBoards!" Knowing that I am a Disney nut, she took my word for it! Was I wrong? I think NOT!:lmao: It's amazing what kind of useful information you can learn here on the DisBoards!:thumbsup2

Also, while I was at my friends home, I was on the phone, pacing through the living room and I stopped to admire her son's artwork hanging on the wall. It's wax and oil on canvas:woohoo:. As I scanned the piece I found a hidden Mickey within the painting. It brought a large smile to my face. I'm gonna go get a photo of it and post it here.:goodvibes

Yesterday was 21 days until my WDW vacation package starts, so I finally called and asked about my paperwork.
She told me "it was printed on October 29th. It should take about 10 days to get there... so expect it within the next 2 weeks".

:confused3

I just decide not to push the issue that 10 days from 10/29 is already a few days ago, and that 2 weeks from now would put my papers arriving exactly 1 week before my vacation. Or that I have been paid off for a month and a half and never received any type of confirmation (but can still pull up my ressie online to see the "0" balance)

At least we're driving and don't need ME tags this time, and there is really no reason the final paperwork is absolutely necessary. It is just exciting to get it in the mail!

Okay we will be checking in at POR in 18 days! :) :) :) I have started gathering by things and making piles to pack. All ADR's are made and specials planned. Called ME to get extra tags sent to me. So excited!!! However I still have to get ready for about 50 people to be at my house for Thanksgiving! :) I am also trying to get ready for Christmas. I would like to have the Christmas decorations up before I leave so I can come home to a nicely decorated house. My my I do have a lot to do but knowing that in 18 days I will be at the most magical place is giving me extra pixie dust just thinking about it. So Mickey See ya real soon---I have to go make more lists. haha

My DH and I will have waken up early for our Kona breakfast ADR, a first for us, where I am dying to try the Tonga toast :love:and DH is thinking about the Big Kahuna platter. We will be taking it easy in the MK on this day. Our must do's will be haunted mansion, pirates, thunder mtn, space mtn, philharmagic:wizard: and the hall of presidents, we haven't seen it since the update, and my DH, who had to see it, slept through the whole thing last time because it was the first thing we did after our redeye arrival on our honeymoon! After some morning exploring, we will hop on the monorail over to the contemporary for lunch at the Wave, another first for us. We'll enjoy the rest of the day at MK, doing whatever we feel like, and then head to Narcoosee's for dinner, another first for us. He is planning on getting the whole lobster since I have seen so many reviews of the lobster tail not being nearly as good, and I'm still up in the air on my meal. After this colossal meal, we'll make our way back to CSR and maybe have a drink or just go to bed, depending on how tired we are from this first full day.

What are you doing on 12/10?
12/10 will be our last full day! boo! we will sleep in a bit, the only day during the trip (doing MVMCP the night before) and then hit MK again. Epcot in the afternoon/evening with an ADR for Via Napoli- can't wait to try it!

Yes, i keep looking at the calendar and thinking, wow, it is only like 3 weeks from now!

Yesterday I was at a friends house as she was preparing to fly into Orlando (unfortunately, not for a Disney trip:sad1:). She needed the airport code to make sure her sister and daughter were flying into the same airport. I blurted out "MCO!" She looks at me and said "are you sure?" (you see, I don't fly, so how would I know airport codes):confused3. I said "trust me! That's all I hear on the DisBoards!" Knowing that I am a Disney nut, she took my word for it! Was I wrong? I think NOT!:lmao: It's amazing what kind of useful information you can learn here on the DisBoards!:thumbsup2

Also, while I was at my friends home, I was on the phone, pacing through the living room and I stopped to admire her son's artwork hanging on the wall. It's wax and oil on canvas:woohoo:. As I scanned the piece I found a hidden Mickey within the painting. It brought a large smile to my face. I'm gonna go get a photo of it and post it here.:goodvibes
too funny! pure greatness!:rotfl:

I forgot there was no mail today! Sadness!

I can officially say less than a month until our Disney trip!! :cool1:

This trip is the only thing getting me through my days. This last week has been horrible so its just so nice to have something to look forward to.

I was just double checking park hours and noticed the park calander on this site and disneyworld . com is different in terms of fantasmic schedule....might want to recheck, for the dates we are going they removed some and added a second show to some dates..

:santa::santa::santa::santa:22 DAYS!!!! :santa::santa::santa:

and only 14 work days not counting today! woo hoo!

so yesterday in my weekly team marketing meeting- one of my coworkers talked about his trip earlier this week out to LA to film a customer testimonial and how they flew into John Wayne and were right by Disneyland......then he of course mentioned something about how wasn't i going to disneyland or had just gone? Of course I had just gone in Sept for my bday for 3 days. But i said, yep, went there and now going to WDW in FL in about 3 weeks for a full week! They all just laughed. I am sure they think i am nuts. Doing two disney trips within a few months time span. :rotfl::confused3:wizard: At least they know I am a disney nut- i have my WDWCP graduation ears on the top of my shelf in my office and of course other miscellaneous disney stuff scattered about, including my mickey paper clip holder and post it holder, calendar, alice mug, etc. :wizard:

But hey, some of my female coworkers, including my boss like to go hunting and stuff for their vacations, so they are just as crazy and a little off the wall as I am about vacations and what they enjoy doing. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter