• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

**Official December 2010 Thread!!** - PART 2!

TruBlue... :grouphug: That stinks hopefully you will feel better soon.

I just saw the pics from MVMCP:santa:

Only 31 days left for us:scared1:
Thanks!

I was looking at the pictures, too. I can't wait!!!! :woohoo:

I'm going to use one for our Christmas cards! We get back on 12/18, if I get the cards mailed on the 19th (Sunday), they will go out on the 20th, and hopefully eveyone will get them before Christmas. :thumbsup2

I love reading all the countdowns :woohoo:!!

I realized I never posted our ADR list, so here it is:

Nov. 30th counter services
Dec. 1st Tutto Italia 4:25pm
Dec. 2nd Big River Grille walk up
Dec. 3rd Toyko Dining 1:20pm
Dec. 4th Hoop Dee Doo Revue 9:30pm
Dec. 5th Garden Grill 6:55pm
Dec. 6th Whispering Canyon Cafe 1:30pm
Dec. 7th LeCellier 4:05pm for Candlelight Processional 6:45pm show
Dec. 8th Tusker House 1:20pm
Dec. 9th Boma 9:45am and Ohana 9:05pm
Dec. 10th 50's Prime Time Cafe 2:40pm
Dec. 11th Magic and Merriment Event
Dec. 12th Magic and Merriment Event

Added! :thumbsup2 very jealous you'll be doing the M&M D23 event! :santa: I saw the group last year in MK while I was on the Keys to the Kingdom Tour... lots of 'Are you D23' tshirts! :cutie:

4 weeks tomorrow for us now! I have two weeks til exams so I can't wait til they're over :woohoo: ... DF was asking about MVMCP last night.. he doesn't take a lot of interest in planning our vacations, so I was so pleased he is getting excited now! :cloud9:

Emma princess: x

38 days!!

UGHHHH am I the only one who always spreads themselves too thin? I still have Hannukah and Christmas with my family, my nieces first bday, school projects, baking, crafts, and packing to do.
not alone there, i was thinking in october, why on earth did i volunteer to host bunco in october? it is the craziest month of the year for me other than Dec. :confused3:rotfl:i always do that to myself!

Those of you in WDW on 12/9, what are your plans for this day next month?
we will be in epcot morning of 12/9- we have ressies for Chefs De France at noon! Then doing MVMCP that night!

I can't believe that today is my 30 day mark, and I'm feeling SAD?!?!?!?!? :eek: I'm just having flashbacks of this past June... I got sick 2 months before our trip. I had my 8th hernia. At that time the surgeon gave me the okay to go on our trip and have the surgery when I got back. WELL, after much planning, the day finally arrived, we were packing for our early morning flight, the kids had already gone to bed, and my hernia strangulated. We had to cancel the trip at the last minute for me to have emergency surgery.

So, as a make-up to the kids (and ME ;)), we planned this trip. Now, yesterday I get the news that my achilles tendon is 50% GONE and I need foot surgery. Once again the surgeon says I can wait until after the trip, but I can't help but worry. I'm so afraid I'm going to ruin another trip. :guilty:

AND - I'm having a little pity party, too! :upsidedow I can't believe that I need another surgery!!! This makes 10 in 10 years. :eek: I told my friend at the ER I wanted a fastpass!!! ;)
i am so sorry you are having bad memories of that cancelled trip. bummer! but think positive about this trip. and i agree, swallow your pride and get a scooter. it will make life much easier and you can enjoy the trip without worry- and your family will too- otherwise, they might always be asking you if you are okay etc. lol at the surgery FP!! you deserve one! :grouphug: My cousin was the same way, too proud to get a wheelchair. But then she spent half the trip in the room, sick and miserable or just sitting on a bench waiting on us instead of having fun. if she would have gotten a chair, she would have been able to participate more! so i say swallow your pride and get a scooter or chair. at least for part of the trip!

I love reading all the countdowns :woohoo:!!

I realized I never posted our ADR list, so here it is:

Nov. 30th counter services
Dec. 1st Tutto Italia 4:25pm
Dec. 2nd Big River Grille walk up
Dec. 3rd Toyko Dining 1:20pm
Dec. 4th Hoop Dee Doo Revue 9:30pm
Dec. 5th Garden Grill 6:55pm
Dec. 6th Whispering Canyon Cafe 1:30pm
Dec. 7th LeCellier 4:05pm for Candlelight Processional 6:45pm show
Dec. 8th Tusker House 1:20pm
Dec. 9th Boma 9:45am and Ohana 9:05pm
Dec. 10th 50's Prime Time Cafe 2:40pm
Dec. 11th Magic and Merriment Event
Dec. 12th Magic and Merriment Event
looks like a fantastic time!!! so jealous of the magic and merriment event and can't wait to hear all about it!:santa:

Add us to your list please
12/21-1/2 at POR

ADRs are:
12/22 Planet Hollywood 4:30pm
12/23 1900 Park Fare 6:10pm
12/24 Tutto Italia 6:45pm
12/25 Cinderellas Royal Table 10:05am
12/26 Ohana 7:55pm
12/27 Tusker House ?time
12/28 Raglan Road 6pm
12/29 50's Prime Time 5:25pm
12/30 Chef Mickey's 9:45am
12/31 Via Napoli 5:45pm
1/1 Maya Grill 5pm

Cant wait!! We leave in 6 weeks:dance3:

I've made a few changes to my ADR's. Is there such a thing as 3rd and 4th guessing yourself? Any ways, I'm still staying at the POR 12/10-15, and here are my current ADR's and events:

12/10 Tuuto Italia 11:30am
12/10 Le Cellier 5:05pm (8pm CP dining pkg)

12/11 Tusker House 9:40am
12/11 Boatwright's 8:15pm (hoping to see YeeHaa Bob too)

12/12 Kona Cafe 7:40am
12/12 Crystal Palace 6:15pm (followed by MVMCP)

12/13 Akershus Princess breakfast 8:35am
12/13 Raglan Road 7:15pm (followed by Xmas shopping in DTD)

12/14 Mama Melrose 430pm (followed by Osbourne Lights)

Hope to get to see a few of you around. I already have my "ALIEN GREEN" mouse heads from Home Depot

Those of you in WDW on 12/9, what are your plans for this day next month?

I have been tossing this one back and forth for weeks. We will not arrive at MCO until 6:45. Best case scenario will put us at MVMCP by 9. Staying at POP and taking ME, so we may need to snag a taxi to MK. Which would be fine with us! As three adults, we can stay until they turn off the lights and kick our booties out. All other parks will be closed, so the only other option is DTD. It's okay, but not MK. We won't be tired, it is only a short non-stop flight. The only thing stopping me from buying the tickets (besides that I am the cheapest person on the planet) is what-if's. Weather, flight, platypus attack, act of God etc. Just crossing fingers that there will be three tickets left for us when we are ready to fork out the dough.

Now that I have DIScovered Earl of Sandwich in San Antonio, there is no big hurry to get to DTD. :lmao:

so tell me if we got some goodies. we got the free dining promo, and upgraded to DxLDP.

12/12 arrive at MCO @ 10:54 & using ME to CBR
MGM! once we leave our carry-ons either with bell hop or if our room
is ready :worship:
Brown Derby @ 2:55

12/13 MK DAY!!!
Chef Mickey's @ 8:30 :banana::banana:
Crystal Palace @ 7:25:woohoo:
12/14 AK & DTD
Boma @ 9:20
Wolfgang Puck Cafe @ 3:15
Yachtsman @ 8:40
*I am looking for Tuskerhouse that morning, so we aren't flying all over the place that day
12/15 EPCOT!
Tutto @ 11:30
Coral Reef @ 5:10 w/ CP :santa:
12/16 MK!
Liberty Tree Tavern @ 12:55
Citricos @ 8:05
12/17 EPCOT!
Cape May Cafe @ 7:55
Via Napoli @ 11:30
La Hacienda @ 5:30
12/18 MGM & flying home :sad1:
50's Prime-time @ 11:35

so, anything you would all change?!
do i have any that are jealous-worthy?!

:hippie:

Hard to believe that we are at 39 days!

Seems like only yesterday when I was getting up at 5:00 am to make ADRs at 180 days!::MinnieMo::MinnieMo::MinnieMopluto:pluto::donald::donald::tigger::tigger:

Oh truBlu I am hoping everything will be ok and will work out for you. Sorry you're having a down day :hug:
Praying you make it on your trip and that you are healthy and able to get around ok

so tell me if we got some goodies. we got the free dining promo, and upgraded to DxLDP.

12/12 arrive at MCO @ 10:54 & using ME to CBR
MGM! once we leave our carry-ons either with bell hop or if our room
is ready :worship:
Brown Derby @ 2:55

12/13 MK DAY!!!
Chef Mickey's @ 8:30 :banana::banana:
Crystal Palace @ 7:25:woohoo:
12/14 AK & DTD
Boma @ 9:20
Wolfgang Puck Cafe @ 3:15
Yachtsman @ 8:40
*I am looking for Tuskerhouse that morning, so we aren't flying all over the place that day
12/15 EPCOT!
Tutto @ 11:30
Coral Reef @ 5:10 w/ CP :santa:
12/16 MK!
Liberty Tree Tavern @ 12:55
Citricos @ 8:05
12/17 EPCOT!
Cape May Cafe @ 7:55
Via Napoli @ 11:30
La Hacienda @ 5:30
12/18 MGM & flying home :sad1:
50's Prime-time @ 11:35

so, anything you would all change?!
do i have any that are jealous-worthy?!

:hippie:

LOL We are going to be at the same parks every single day except for you AK day. We don't care for AK. Some days we're even at the same restaurants, but different times <G>

43 days!!!!

Here are our ADRs:

Dec. 25 Biergarten 4:25 (CLPDP)
Dec. 26 Sci-Fi 4:10
Dec. 27 Tusker House 5:20

The 23 will consist of mom and I going to WWOHP and dad and brother golfing then if we feel like it going to DTD in the evening. I originally had one for Liberty Tree Tavern on the 24, but my Dad and brother decided to go golfing that morning and I couldn't get any later times other than 2:40 and I couldn't justify missing the parade. Also, I didn't make one for the 28 since I'm not sure whiwch park we will be at. I'm getting sooooo excited! This will be our first time at WDW during Christmas and we haven't been on any Disney properties since January 2006. I have a few other countdowns I'm looking forward to as well:

9 days until my birthday/late night Harry Potter premiere (possibly)

38 days until end of semester

46 days until Christmas

2 months 9 days until I begin student teaching

6 months 5 days until I graduate with my bachelors in science: secondary education: composite social science degree

Sorry Emma! :flower3:

I've made thousands of ADR changes, but I kept them to myself until now. I am FINALLY 100% happy, so here are my final changes:

12/4
DELETE: Trublu – Whispering Canyon Café – 5pm
DELETE: TruBlu – Wishes Dessert Party

12/5
DELETE: Trublu – Le Cellier – 1.30pm

12/7
DELETE: Trublu – Chef Mickey’s – 9.30am
DELETE: Trublu – Le Cellier – 4.40pm

12/8
DELETE: Trublu – Tusker House – 4pm

12/9
DELETE: Trublu – Teppan Edo – 12pm
DELETE: Trublu - MVMCP

12/10
DELETE: Trublu – Sci-Fi Dine In – 11am
DELETE: Trublu – 50’s Prime Time Café – 4pm
ADD: TruBlu - La Hacienda - 8:30pm

12/11
DELETE: TruBlu – Teppan Edo – 12.10pm
KEEP: TruBlu – Wishes Dessert Party
ADD: TruBlu - Yak & Yeti - 3:00pm

12/12
CHANGE TIME: TruBlu - Chef Mickey's - 10:15am
KEEP: TruBlu – Le Cellier – 4.20pm

12/13
KEEP: TruBlu – Sci Fi Dine In – 11am
KEEP: TruBlu – 50’s Prime Time Café – 7.50pm

12/15
DELETE: TruBlu – Tusker House – 1pm
ADD: TruBlu - Teppan Edo - 12:10pm
CHANGE TIME: TruBlu – Whispering Canyon Café – 6:40pm

12/16
KEEP: TruBlu – Le Cellier – 11.45am
KEEP: TruBlu – MVMCP

12/17
DELETE: TruBlu – Le Cellier – 5.05pm

12/18
DELETE: TruBlu – Whispering Canyon Café – 4.30pm

Hi, coming back to celebrate with everyone! 38 days for us:dance3:, seems unbelievable. I have been away for a bit, so glad to be caught up on the new thread.

Do you guys remember way back a few months ago when I moved our trip so we wouldn't have to give up our tickets to see Ira David Wood III's "A Christmas Carol"? I just heard on the news this week that he needs heart surgery and will not be doing the show. He's done it for 35 years, we buy tickets, and he gets sick. I feel like I cursed him. :guilty: I sure hope he is going to be okay. :guilty:

I had heard about David's surgery the other day and thought about you. The show still will be great since his son is going to be doing the part. Also his daughter, Evan Rachel Wood, is going to produce the show. Last I heard she broke up with Maryilyn Manson.

I am only 37 real days, 24.5 work days (4 hours of overtime tomorrow), 1 maxillofacial surgery (wisdom teeth getting pulled), 1 Harry Potter release night 12 am screening, 1 Thanksgiving Dinner (with 26 family members), 2 Disney theme nights away from the trip of a lifetime!

I have been tossing this one back and forth for weeks. We will not arrive at MCO until 6:45. Best case scenario will put us at MVMCP by 9. Staying at POP and taking ME, so we may need to snag a taxi to MK. Which would be fine with us! As three adults, we can stay until they turn off the lights and kick our booties out. All other parks will be closed, so the only other option is DTD. It's okay, but not MK. We won't be tired, it is only a short non-stop flight. The only thing stopping me from buying the tickets (besides that I am the cheapest person on the planet) is what-if's. Weather, flight, platypus attack, act of God etc. Just crossing fingers that there will be three tickets left for us when we are ready to fork out the dough.

Now that I have DIScovered Earl of Sandwich in San Antonio, there is no big hurry to get to DTD. :lmao:

Platypus attack?! Hilarious!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::laughing::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:banana::banana: another 42 days till i get to see all the christmas decorations and the osborne lights. i just hope mother nature is kind this year and doesn't let loose with any bad weather on the morning i leave for disney, she can let loose after my plane takes off. :banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter