**Official December 2010 Thread!!** - PART 2!

23 days and I am freaking out :scared: I feel so unprepped for this trip. No ADR's we are doing QSDP and so we are just winging it.
I am having those pre Disney nightmares you know the ones ;) Where the trip goes by too quick or the hotel is wrong you forget something etc.....

I have been doing :laundy: like crazy packing a little at a time. I know some of you think it's crazy but DS 3 requires some special packing meds etc.... Not to mention this is our first trip since potty training.

Soon: I dont think it is crazy :) I am just waiting for DH to bring luggage down from the attic so I can put a few things I know are going to Disney away in the luggage. We are about to hit winter here and so some lighter weight clothes would normally be put away til summer but now some of them need to be put away in the luggage :banana: Getting closer and closer..

I hope this is the right place to ask for a Resort change we are going from Dec 15-22 and now we are staying at POR :) Please and Thanks!!

I hope this is the right place to ask for a Resort change we are going from Dec 15-22 and now we are staying at POR :) Please and Thanks!!

What are you looking to change? Cuz it looks like your getting my old room. I'm checking out on the 15th.

I am sitting here looking at pics from MouseSteps of CBR and teary eyed. I am getting impatient. Dec 11 can not come soon enough. It's all I can think of. I'm a little obsessed, I suppose.

Oh and I just got back from Target (Disney shopping) and bought the boys a package of their favorite candy. I thought they could make their own Disney countdown. Now I need to figure out how to add the candy to each day. Anyone have any tips? :)

Starting to get worried....I never received my DME to begin with (I booked over 6 months ago and oput in my flght info) and my address is showing as correct.

I called on 11/5 to tell them I haven't recieved the Booklet/tags and they said they would send out another set, and I still haven't recieved them! It has been almost a week which seems kinda long for regular mail....

When do you think I will recieve it...or should I call again?

:dance3: 19 days!!! :dance3:

I went to the Disney Store in the mall today and spent way too much money but I couldn't resist the sale. ;) I bought everyone ANOTHER new shirt and my DS a rolling Woody suitcase. It's the perfect size for him and actually a decent size inside so I can use it to put his clothes in which is nice. :)

I also made each kid a blanket (DD is princesses and DS is Mickey -he wanted Toy Story but they didn't have the fabric :sad2: ) for the cold nights while we're down there.

I keep looking over my schedule and thinking about changing things which is driving me crazy. I need to stop and leave it alone but I can't help it. I wonder if I should do something different or add something or, or, or... :rolleyes:

So exciting!

my mom (51) was diagnosed with congestive heart failure (CHF) in 2007. and on tuesday night she had a(nother) heart attack:sad1::sad1::sad1:
i was at work and thank god a co-worker was able to come in and finish my shift. she was in the ER for 21 hours. she finally got a private room due to her mrsa at 4pm central time yesterday. they're watching her kidneys because of all of the fluid her body is retaining.

anyway, i am trying to keep positive that she will be okay. we've done this before and it is harder each time. she's my best friend, i love her so much.
please send positive thoughts our way.

i got her a get well card with mickey, and i try to focus on our vacation. 2010 has not be either our of year:sad1:

my mom (51) was diagnosed with congestive heart failure (CHF) in 2007. and on tuesday night she had a(nother) heart attack:sad1::sad1::sad1:
i was at work and thank god a co-worker was able to come in and finish my shift. she was in the ER for 21 hours. she finally got a private room due to her mrsa at 4pm central time yesterday. they're watching her kidneys because of all of the fluid her body is retaining.

anyway, i am trying to keep positive that she will be okay. we've done this before and it is harder each time. she's my best friend, i love her so much.

i got her a get well card with mickey, and i try to focus on our vacation. 2010 has not be either our of year:sad1:

That sucks. I hope she gets better. :hug:

I called on 11/5 to tell them I haven't recieved the Booklet/tags. When do you think I will recieve it...or should I call again?

Don't panic. Most of us have not yet received our ME tags or Voucher booklet with hard luggage tags. They are just slow this year. I have been watching another thread with people leaving for Thanksgiving and they are only recently receiving their "Mickey Mail".

More pixie dust :wizard: and hugs :grouphug: and prayers from us too! Hope she gets better very, very soon!!!

Stuffed With Fluff, I'm sorry about your mom.

Ltl Mermaid, there was no mail today because of Veteran's day, so that could be why they didn't come.

:grouphug::flower3:pixiedust: For you and your Mom. Hope she has a speedy recovery.

BIG HUGS, stuffed withfluff :hug:

I'm so sorry about your mom. My mom is very sick right now (2 stage 4 cancers), so I know how you feel. :guilty:

I hope she recovers quickly with no complications. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter