OFFICIAL 2012 MNSSHP Guest List

I think we'll be there in 9/18 as Alice (me), Mad Hatter (DH), Cheshire Cat (DS- age 4 months) and maybe the white rabbit (DS age almost 3- we'll be celebrating his 3rd birthday while we're there!) Staying offsite. This was last years costume idea but I was way too ill with morning sickness to sew...

Hi, my husband, our 9 yr old son and I will be attending MNSSHP on Halloween. We will be Han Solo, Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia. We will be staying at LM at AOA. I am very excited to be heading back to WD and staying on site for first time EVER!

Decided on our costumes! DD is getting a pirate makeover at pirate's league, I'm going as Mr. Smee and DH is going as the crocodile :)

Oct 28th Me (white rabbit) DH (Mad Hatter) DS6 (Card Guard) DD9 (Queen of Hearts) DD3 (Alice) DD1 (Cheshire Cat)

Sept 11 :banana: There will be 5 of us dressed in Neon tutu's and Mickey ears :laughing: DH is just thrilled...:rolleyes1 ...not...:cool1:

I was debating this afternoon whether to go to the party on the 14th instead of the 11th .... but having seen your post, I'm definitely booking the 11th :rotfl:

Hi everyone!:wave2: We will be attending MNSSHP on October 16. We are still undecided on costumes. The kids will probably change their minds several, several times between now and then!;)

I was debating this afternoon whether to go to the party on the 14th instead of the 11th .... but having seen your post, I'm definitely booking the 11th :rotfl:

Yahoooooo!!!L. The 11th is less crowded.. Come find us.. We are way fun:dance3:

We will be there 10/1-10/5 at SSR. 14 of us in all.
Me, DH, DD, DS, my parents, my 2 sisters and their families. MNSSHP ON 10/4!!

We're going October 23
Disneydee27 and two family friends. pirate:
We're staying at the Pop 10/20-27/12
I'm not sure what costume I'll be wearing.

Hi haven't been on in a while... but I noticed you had me down for Oct 4th be we will be there the 5th.

Looks like I should have the park to myself as only another family is going that night:lmao:

We are going to the Sept. 18th party. :cool1: Hubby and I, DS12, DD11, DD7. DD is Cinderella(of course). The rest just halloween shirts. We are staying at an off-site condo.

going oct 21 , self and dd ( 21 ) ,, just halloween tee shirts and mickey hats,, can't wait... staying at the POR

This will be our first MNSSHP and we are super excited!!! :hyper::hyper: LOL
It will be DS (dressed as Luigui) DD (she'll be an angel) DH and I... we are still trying to figure out our costumes/ halloween-themed shirts. I wanted DH to go as Mario but he's not going for it :sad2: Oh! we will be going on 10/26 yay!

Count me in for Oct. 30th, and it won't be hard to spot us.......2 BIG pumpkins! Not going for full costume, just making simple outfits with regular clothing, its our POOH sizes that will make the pumpkins so big :) So if any Dis'ers are there and see how please say hello!

I forgot to add, staying at POFQ 10/29-11/8, anyone else there then ?

Yay!! I'll be there for 2 parties:

Sept 14: with my mom as Alice & the Queen of Hearts (me=23, my mom, Mom aged! We're staying at AKL)

Sept 18: with a friend as Tink & Periwinkle!! (again, I'm 23, and Paige is 18. We're staying at Art of Animation!!)

Super excited for it!

ACK! Totes didn't completely read the first post, haha! Edited to add: ages & Resorts!

!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter