OFFICIAL 2012 MNSSHP Guest List

September 21 - dh and me

This is our 3rd MNSSHP. Costumes are doubtful since the kids will not be with us this time. I am pretty sure I will be wearing a black t-shirt with a candy corn Mickey head applique on the front.

I haven't 100% decided yet but the girls have no school on October 19th or 22 so I'm thinking either the 18th or 21st. Maybe two nights!

So excited I love the halloween party!

Hi every one! We just purchased our tickets for oct 4!!!! We won this trip to wdw from disney online and our first time at wdw for mnsshp!!!! Our family of four will be staying at PORR and going asme: mary poppins DH: bert DD: jane banks DS: michael banks if you see us be sure to say hi!

We're going to the party on September 18th. Just DH and I and we are dressing as NERDS.

Please add me for Sept 21st.
Just me and DH and we're probably dressing up as Pirates pirate:

Add me and dh please! We are going the 11 of September! This will be our second time, first without kids! We haven't decided on costumes yet, if any.

October 28
family of 4 DM as Wendy darling, DH as Capt. Hook, DD as tinkerbell and DS as Peter Pan:) cant wait!

My girlfriend (sashafarce) and I are going to the 9/14 party. This is my second party and her first. We are staying at POFQ. Still debating costumes...

Please add me for Sept 21st.
Just me and DH and we're probably dressing up as Pirates pirate:
Staying at POFQ :banana:

My friend and I are going as Mouseketeers either 10/16 or 10/18 and staying at POR. So excited! We went last year and LOVED it!!!:cool1:

I'll be there on 9/18! Not sure of my costume yet, but there's two of us. I think my friend is going as Esmeralda but I'm not sure what I'll do. I need something that won't be too hot and won't be too cumbersome in case we want to get on a ride or two.

My 29 year old daughter, Jennifer, and I will be staying at the Art of Animation - Little Mermaid building and attending the September 25th party. No decision on costumes yet.

We're going to the 10/16 party! Four adults dressed as muppets... you'll know us when you see us! :laughing:

Hi! We are going to the Sept 18 party too!:banana: Our DD's don't know about this trip yet, so they will be picking out their costumes when we are there. I think Merida will be a popular pick:rolleyes1, DH and I aren't sure yet what this year's costumes will be!:goodvibes

Sept 11 :banana: There will be 5 of us dressed in Neon tutu's and Mickey ears :laughing: DH is just thrilled...:rolleyes1 ...not...:cool1:

We will be there on October 4th. DD does not know we are even coming WDW as we are surprising her for her 8th birthday!
No costumes planned as of yet. Even for DD.

I'll be there October 28th and October 30th with 8-12 ladies for my Bachelorette Weekend :banana:

28th= +Rosetta+ as Lady Mad Hatter(park version) with a group sporting Fairy Mary, Alice, Animation Courtyard Dress, Fawn, Rosetta & etc

30th= +Rosetta+ as Charlotte Le Bouff (Ball version) with a group sporting Fairy Godmother, Drizella, Anastasia, Lady Tremaine, Merida & etc

Hope I bump into some Dis people :cheer2:
Also, we'll be at All Star Sports!

I'll be there October 28th and October 30th with 8-12 ladies for my Bachelorette Weekend :banana:

28th= +Rosetta+ as Lady Mad Hatter(park version) with a group sporting Fairy Mary, Alice, Animation Courtyard Dress, Fawn, Rosetta & etc

30th= +Rosetta+ as Charlotte Le Bouff (Ball version) with a group sporting Fairy Godmother, Drizella, Anastasia, Lady Tremaine, Merida & etc

Hope I bump into some Dis people :cheer2:
Also, we'll be at All Star Sports!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! We'll be there on the 30th, too!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter