OFFICIAL 2012 MNSSHP Guest List

DD (8) and I along with a friend are there Sept 28th as wedding Giselle, Rapunzel, and Briar Rose/Aurora. We'll be at the party on 9/30 with a large group of princesses too. I'll be wedding Giselle again and dd will be split between Merida and an undecided character (possibly wedding Rapunzel), our friend will be Meg.

My family and myself will be there on October 11

We are dressing up - costumes almost complete! We are going as:

DH - Stitch, Me - Lilo, Children - Hawaiian tourists :cool1:

DH and I are going on 10/21. Dressing as Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox. Staying at the Pop. :cool1:

MNSSHP Oct 8th, dh, me, ds1, ds2 and dd. Kids dressing up as Harry Potter characters (ds1 dark messy hair for harry, ds2 blondie with freckles turned redhead for Ron, and dd with long frizzy hair for Hermione) Not sure if I can convince Dh to wear his Dumbledore costume, and I will be McGonagall. I know it's the wrong studio, but kids are planning hexes to use on CM's and others who give them a hard time! pixiedust:
We are staying at the AoA, and this is our first trip to WDW as well as first MNSSHP!

We are going to the Sept 18th party. DH and I are dressing up as Mr and Mrs Potato Head. DD will probably be one of the princesses. I'm thinking it will be Rapunzel. Not sure about a costume for DS. I have a Knight outfit but I think it will probably be too hot. We'll have to see what we come up with. We are staying at Pop! Can't wait! DH and I have done 1 party before but this is the 1st one for the kiddos!

I guess we will be swimming in a lake of strangers, I only see one other DISer family there!! :goodvibes

Please add us for October 24th...it will be me, DH, and my wonderful sister!! We will be staying at the Boardwalk. Mustn't stray too far from the Food and Wine!! :rotfl: I think me and Sister will be dressed as witches, and DH will be a pirate.

DH and I will be there on October 30th.

Our first MNSSHP!

Still trying to decide on costumes!

I will be there October 8th with my sister and possibly a few friends from work. I'm going as Jeremy from Phineas And Ferb.

I guess we will be swimming in a lake of strangers, I only see one other DISer family there!! :goodvibes

Please add us for October 24th...it will be me, DH, and my wonderful sister!! We will be staying at the Boardwalk. Mustn't stray too far from the Food and Wine!! :rotfl: I think me and Sister will be dressed as witches, and DH will be a pirate.

You might want to double check your date. :goodvibes

Our family of 4 will be there OCT 11th! It's Me, DH, DD6 and DD9! It's DD9's actually birthday and this is what she wanted most for her bday. We are going as Me (Tower of terror female Bellhop) DH (Abraham Lincoln) DD6 (Merida) and DD9 (Rapunzel) We are DVC and will be doing a split stay at BC and SSR.
:thumbsup2

I will be there with my DM on Oct 21! I'll be Mr. (Ms?) Smee in hopes of getting a good photo with my favorite villain. Mom doesn't have a costume as far as I know, but I'll at least make her wear a MNSSHP tshirt!

DD6 and I will be attending the 10/16 MNSSHP. She will be Princess Tiana and I will have on a black vampire Mickey t-shirt. DH and DS12 are going to hang out at Disney Quest that night, but DD and I are psyched about our first party! We've been watching videos and buying up every cute Disney shirt we spot! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter