OFFICIAL 2012 MNSSHP Guest List

We will be on the 25th

DD (6) will be Tinkerbell and I was making my husband a John costume and I was going as Wendy so hopefully I will get them done in time if not its gonna be mouse ears and Mickey Mouse clubhouse style writing T-shirts.

We are staying at AKL in the Kidani village...so excited cant wait.

First line will be the 7 dwarfs!!!

DH and I will be at the October 30th party. Probably as a Jedi Knight and Jessie the Yodeling Cowgirl (with no yodeling ;)).

Can't wait!

We will be at the 10/23 party! I have no idea if we're doing costumes yet...it's usually so hot, so maybe just halloween tshirts? (I think that makes us undecided!:rolleyes:)

Staying at the Poly! :cool1:

Checking in for Nov 2nd!

It will be my DD, DH & I. My DD will be Alice and DH & I are most likely just wear MNSSHP themed shirts.

We went last year in Sept and learned a couple of things that may help others,

If you what to see the 7 Dwarves at the start of the party,get in line at 6. We were 10 families from the characters, and done with them by 7:20 and able to enjoy the rest of the party.

If it's going to be warm, don't wear polyester! I wore a NFL football jersey, and WOW, that fabric does not breathe and I was beyond warm!

Most characters are pulled/ lines cut off by 11:30. Pick your must do's and get them done early as possible.

We're going to our first MNSSHP on 9/30. Not sure about costumes. DD (1) has a Snow White outfit for meeting the 7 Dwarves but may change her costume to a family themed one. DS (7) has a Peter Pan outfit so I was thinking of having DD as Tinkerbell. Not sure because DS wants to do a whole family themed as P&F. We're still thinking...

We'll be staying at POP! from 9/29-10/5.

We'll be there on October 16th! It will be DH, me, DD (4) & DS (9)! I don't know what we will be dressed as though! DD has an appt with BBB so she'll be a Princess at the very least!

I will be on tonight to update the list on the first page - sorry for my absence!

We are heading to the 9/25 party! There will be 6 of us. Myself, DH, DD (2), my mom, stepdad and brother. DD will be Izzy from Jake and the Neverland Pirates!

We're going to be there :cool1:

It's Mom (me) and DD (10) and we're doing September 11th and 21st :cheer2:

DFi and I will be attending the Sept. 21 party :wave2: We're staying at Pop. I will be dressed either as a modern Snow White or Minnie. Not sure if I can talk DFi into dressing up but I sure will try! :rotfl2:

Hi every one! We just purchased our tickets for oct 4!!!! We won this trip to wdw from disney online and our first time at wdw for mnsshp!!!! Our family of four will be staying at PORR and going asme: mary poppins DH: bert DD: jane banks DS: michael banks if you see us be sure to say hi!

LOVE the costume theme!

We will be on the 25th

DD (6) will be Tinkerbell and I was making my husband a John costume and I was going as Wendy so hopefully I will get them done in time if not its gonna be mouse ears and Mickey Mouse clubhouse style writing T-shirts.

We are staying at AKL in the Kidani village...so excited cant wait.

First line will be the 7 dwarfs!!!

September or October?

Checking in for Nov 2nd!

It will be my DD, DH & I. My DD will be Alice and DH & I are most likely just wear MNSSHP themed shirts.

We went last year in Sept and learned a couple of things that may help others,

If you what to see the 7 Dwarves at the start of the party,get in line at 6. We were 10 families from the characters, and done with them by 7:20 and able to enjoy the rest of the party.

If it's going to be warm, don't wear polyester! I wore a NFL football jersey, and WOW, that fabric does not breathe and I was beyond warm!

Most characters are pulled/ lines cut off by 11:30. Pick your must do's and get them done early as possible.

great tips!

DFi and I will be attending the Sept. 21 party :wave2: We're staying at Pop. I will be dressed either as a modern Snow White or Minnie. Not sure if I can talk DFi into dressing up but I sure will try! :rotfl2:

We'll see you either at the party or on the bus there or on the bus back :)

We are attending Sept. 28th or 29th, not sure which would be better. I've heard that the discounted CM nights seem to be crowded which is the 28th (Friday) or we can brave a Saturday night which will probably be crowded anyways :p Any advice?

We are attending Sept. 28th or 29th, not sure which would be better. I've heard that the discounted CM nights seem to be crowded which is the 28th (Friday) or we can brave a Saturday night which will probably be crowded anyways :p Any advice?

Just wanted to let you know that for the last weekend in September - the only party nights are the Friday (Sept 28th) and the Sunday (Sept 30th). Hope this helps you in picking a date! :goodvibes

Just wanted to let you know that for the last weekend in September - the only party nights are the Friday (Sept 28th) and the Sunday (Sept 30th). Hope this helps you in picking a date! :goodvibes

LOL, yes, that actually does help. :rotfl2:
Thank ya ma'am!!

Hi everyone! I'm trying to decide which date to go with:

Sunday October 14th or Tuesday October 16th.

Does anyone have a guess as to which will be the least crowded?

Hey All, our family will be going on Sept 18th & were going as a "Skeleton Crew"... It will be my Moms first time there (ever) and one of my little guys will be turning 4! Looking forward to all the magic only Disney can give! pixiedust:

SJerseyMom- Its usually less crowded on the weekdays! The weekends also have locals that like to join in on the fun! If that helps w/ your choice! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter