Now Bring Me That Horizon ~ It Begins P115

I get the same problem at my part time job. 8 hours on your feet, standing on concrete with a sad layer of carpeting thrown on top. I swear they want us to be crippled by the age of 40. At least they used to let us have chairs for between customers. Now they got rid of them so we have to resort to leaning on the counters. By the end of a shift my poor feet have had it.

Funny that I'm responding to this at this moment, because today my feet are KILLING ME!!! :lmao: I seriously need new work shoes, in addition to new sandals.

Very cute. I may have to try a pair of Keens. I usually won't wear sandals to Disney because I have a fear of people stepping on my bare toes in crowded places. I like that Keens have closed in toes.

A lot of the Keen styles do have that closed toe. Honestly, I don't prefer it, I'm more of a flip flop girl, but I'll try it.

I LOVE shoes but I haven't been able to indulge in my shoe love since I had my dd. I love all the shoes you posted and must go find the site shoebuy that you talked about. I so need some summer shoes that cover my toes as I am of the clumsy sort and stub my toes often.

Again, you should totally check out the Keens I recommended to Wings. They have a lot of styles, and they're not all horrendously expensive. I know it's hard with kids to spend money on yourself, but trust me, your feet will thank you. And then you'll thank me. And we'll all be happy. ;)

If there ever IS a TK PTR without shoe angst I'm going out and spending every cent I have in the Jimmy Choo store in Copley. Because surely that means the Apocalypse is coming and I need hot shoes for THAT kind of party.

I am me, after all! :lmao:

:rotfl2:

Just :rotfl2:

Smooth. But you forgot to make this entire post invisible to me.

You know what I should have done? I should have tried to push my son around in his stroller. That would have made the post invisible. ;)

If this spurs on a trip into Aldo I'll make sure not to mention it's entirely your fault.

Please. I would like to have you back here for dinner at some point. :thumbsup2

Seriously, folks. Had I not been hopped up on an Italian Margarita, the air from Mitsukoshi and 6 fathoms deep in sinus pressure, I'd have been carrying her around the WS.

I'm wondering, was it that the shoes are shot, that I was shot (ha ha, more ways the one), or just that we lapped the WS so many times. Or that we were sick too. Oh geez, I don't know. :lmao:

Look! A body-less TK foot photo!

Aren't they purdy?:lmao:

::GROAN::

TK you should be ashamed!

And oddly I'm not. I'm actually quite proud. Go figure.

HERE I COME TO SAVE YOUR FEET FROM THOSE HORRID THINGS YOU CALL PROPER FOOTWEAAAAAAR!!!!!!

Clark Kent's got nuthin' on me. ;)

You so need a costume.

Well, thanks a lot! Now I have a whole bunch of new shoes to google, covet and possibly purchase! :rotfl:

Ha! Sorry. :lmao:

Dont' forget to go through Ebates if you shop at shoebuy! Then you get your cash back! :) If you don't have an account to Ebates, LMK and I'll send you alink to join 'cuz if a friend joins, both get a little extra cashback bonus! :) Unfortunately, Zappos doesn't pariticpate with Ebates. :(

I actually shop through a site called MyPoints. I prefer it because it has most of the stores I deal with. Basically you earn points, and those are redeemable for gift cards. I have a lot of success with them, and with the gift cards it's nice because I can use them for myself or give them as gifts. :thumbsup2

I was planning on coming over and posting this yesterday and then I got busy and never made it. Yesterday was our favorite pirates birthday. We can't not say Happy BDay to him on TK's ptr. So here goes....
21.gif
Happy Birthday To Johnny
21.gif

I was planning on coming over and posting this yesterday and then I got busy and never made it. Yesterday was our favorite pirates birthday. We can't not say Happy BDay to him on TK's ptr. So here goes....
21.gif
Happy Birthday To Johnny
21.gif

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hey! Somebody has a new ticker... :rolleyes1

Again, you should totally check out the Keens I recommended to Wings. They have a lot of styles, and they're not all horrendously expensive. I know it's hard with kids to spend money on yourself, but trust me, your feet will thank you. And then you'll thank me. And we'll all be happy. ;)

I actually shop through a site called MyPoints. I prefer it because it has most of the stores I deal with. Basically you earn points, and those are redeemable for gift cards. I have a lot of success with them, and with the gift cards it's nice because I can use them for myself or give them as gifts. :thumbsup2

It is hard to spend money on yourself when you have kids. I use My Points too and I too get gift certificates with my points. That is the one thing I keep for myself as then I don't feel like I spending money on me but I get something that I enjoy.

It is hard to spend money on yourself when you have kids. I use My Points too and I too get gift certificates with my points. That is the one thing I keep for myself as then I don't feel like I spending money on me but I get something that I enjoy.

I'm the same way! I just got some of those foaming antibacterial soaps from Bath and Body Works with a $10 gift card I earned through MyPoints, and I was thrilled, because it felt FREE!!! :goodvibes

I'm the same way! I just got some of those foaming antibacterial soaps from Bath and Body Works with a $10 gift card I earned through MyPoints, and I was thrilled, because it felt FREE!!! :goodvibes

I know I just got a itunes gift card because I wanted new music. I love My Points. It lets me go shopping for me for free. I love that feeling.:goodvibes

Yes I thought it would help make me more accountable if I had to post my results for all to see.:thumbsup2

Ha! You know what, I knew you had the weight loss one because of the Shrinking Tinks thread, but I mean I just noticed your new vacation one! :lmao:

I know I just got a itunes gift card because I wanted new music. I love My Points. It lets me go shopping for me for free. I love that feeling.:goodvibes

Ooo, an Itunes gift card. I never thought of that. Oh, I could go nuts with one of those. :thumbsup2

Ha! You know what, I knew you had the weight loss one because of the Shrinking Tinks thread, but I mean I just noticed your new vacation one! :lmao:

Ooo, an Itunes gift card. I never thought of that. Oh, I could go nuts with one of those. :thumbsup2

Oh yes we are going down the Sunday after Thanksgiving and coming back the following Monday. I think the dates are Nov. 29th - Dec 6th. It is looking like it will probably be an adults only trip. I think I may get an annual pass and then we will take a family trip next year.:):yay::):yay:

I was really trying for a $50.00 one but I couldn't wait that long. :)

Oh yes we are going down the Sunday after Thanksgiving and coming back the following Monday. I think the dates are Nov. 29th - Dec 6th. It is looking like it will probably be an adults only trip. I think I may get an annual pass and then we will take a family trip next year.:):yay::):yay:

Awesome! I'm really excited for you. :yay:

I'm heading off to work out, if I don't get back on the DIS, you have a great night! :goodvibes

Man now I have to re-evaluate my shoe decisions and see if I should get a new pair of shoes!! Actually I know I need a new pair I guess that is what I will be doing with the summer off, finding a really nice pair of shoes.

Man now I have to re-evaluate my shoe decisions and see if I should get a new pair of shoes!! Actually I know I need a new pair I guess that is what I will be doing with the summer off, finding a really nice pair of shoes.

I've actually done a lot of ordering / returning since I wrote that chapter, so there will definitely be another shoe chapter in the future.

I'd just like to make a dang decision before I post it.:lmao:

Hey, everyone! I have a TON of stuff to update, and I'm hoping to get that done later today. Right now, the boy and I are off to discover the glories of crockpot cooking. We actually use it quite often, this morning I'm going to try to make gyros that we can have for lunch. Wish me luck! :thumbsup2

Hey, everyone! I have a TON of stuff to update, and I'm hoping to get that done later today. Right now, the boy and I are off to discover the glories of crockpot cooking. We actually use it quite often, this morning I'm going to try to make gyros that we can have for lunch. Wish me luck! :thumbsup2

I am looking forward to the update. If your gyros come out good can you please post the recipe? My dh just asked me to make those last night. I have never made them and he has never had them. He saw them on a comercial and thought they looked good.

:wizard: for luck and popcorn::for a BIG update.

Woo Hoo! An update! :)

And we need some more info about those crockpot gyros!

I love crockpot recipes let me know how those gyros came out!!! And yay for another update!

My goodness! Instead of responding to each of you individually, I'm just going to go ahead and post a link to the gyro recipe. They came out quite good. I used all turkey instead of a mix of turkey and lamb. I did doctor the sauce that goes with it a little, and I'm still not totally satisfied with it, so I'll probably look for another recipe on the internet when I can.

Crock Pot Gyro Recipe

By the by, if you have a crockpot, you should really check out this woman's site. It is amazing! She used her crockpot every single day in 2008, and blogged about it and posted the recipes. It's awesome, I get a lot of great recipes from here.

I'm working on the update (and I did a lot of trip stuff today), so it should be posted shortly. :thumbsup2

gosh...I don't even have a crock pot...but my friends do! It would be just too much food for just me! :goodvibes

I will refrain from posting popcorn since your green light is on. :rotfl:

but...chocolate, anyone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter