Now Bring Me That Horizon ~ It Begins P115

TK I couldn't find you... do you know how hard it is to find someone you have never met and have never seen? I thought I could just find a woman wearing a tye-dyed shirt.... I saw about 150 people wearing tye-dyed shirts! I almost said something to the first woman I saw but then I noticed another one and then another one.:lmao: I was trying to make eye contact but then I thought they would think i was 'creepy'! :lmao::rotfl:

kat.gif

:)

We'll be here when you are ready and lurking is perfectly allowed! Celebrate you.

:goodvibes

Yay! So glad you're back and had a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it, however you tell us. I know what you mean about being done with repeat trips for a while. I remember feeling that way back in 2001, and it took 7 years before I wanted to go back. Not this time, though, I'd go back tommorrow if I could (by myself, preferably). :goodvibes

Connor and I sat at the dinner table tonight quoting our favorite lines. :laughing: I still think my all-time favorite is, "The word I am thinking of, I can't say, because there are preschool toys present." I laugh out loud every single time!

I love that one, too. During our car ride yesterday, I was doing the same thing with Mom, quoting the films. I just love them.

"You have saved our lives, we are eternally grateful."

"Will you just leave me alone???" :lmao:

But you have been missed. . .

Well, thank you. :goodvibes

Oh, I am soooooo glad you are back! We really missed you around here!

:blush:

Hmmm....no idea when you'll be back?! Now, that's something to think about... Sounds like Sept. is out then. Sad. Very sad.

Please excuse me if the way I announced that sounded insensitive. I know you won't take it that way, but I just want to apologize anyway. A trip with you ladies would be absolutely lovely, but most likely, not in the cards. All shall be revealed in due course. ;)

Looking forward to whatever version you choose to post for us as far as a TR goes.

Thanks!

I feel like a secret agent because I know so much about your trip and the hows and whys. <insert evil laugh here>

Mum's the word, my dear. Mum's the word. ;)

And just let me say to all of TK's readers....she's not telling tall tales when she writes that her DH looks like Capt. Jack in costume :thumbsup2

HA! I knew you appreciated it and were to kind to say so!!! :lmao:

TK!!! I'm glad you had a great bday celebrations and I would be remiss if I ddn't wish you the best and let you know that you have been missed around these parts!!!! I am glad life is going well for you and I look forward to hearing all about your trip!!!

Thank you!

It was so great meeting you!!!!

It was a pleasure to meet you as well. I really enjoyed all my DIS meets, and one of my fondest memories of those is from our boat ride.

I won't write anymore, but you know what I'm talking about.

I'm so glad to hear that you had a great vacation. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Thanks!

TK I couldn't find you... do you know how hard it is to find someone you have never met and have never seen? I thought I could just find a woman wearing a tye-dyed shirt.... I saw about 150 people wearing tye-dyed shirts! I almost said something to the first woman I saw but then I noticed another one and then another one.:lmao: I was trying to make eye contact but then I thought they would think i was 'creepy'! :lmao::rotfl:

Oh, I here you. You know what was funny? How many people did know me. That was almost creepy. :lmao: I guess when you don't post pictures of yourself, and you've been all over the boards, DISers that you do meet are so shocked.

I had quite a few "YOU'RE TARZANSKAT???" moments. But in a good way. :lmao:

kat.gif

:)

We'll be here when you are ready and lurking is perfectly allowed! Celebrate you.

:goodvibes

I love that picture. And that quote. Thank you!!! :goodvibes

Yay! So glad you're back and had a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it, however you tell us. I know what you mean about being done with repeat trips for a while. I remember feeling that way back in 2001, and it took 7 years before I wanted to go back. Not this time, though, I'd go back tommorrow if I could (by myself, preferably). :goodvibes

Thanks for understanding. Sometimes we just need a little hiatus. :thumbsup2

Hey TK.....just wanted to hop on for a quick "hello!" I can totally understand your situation with the busyness of life right now.......I have been juggling so much since our return, so let me just say that I am right there in the same boat with you honey......and of course, we could only have one CAPTAIN now wouldn't we!?!?!?!?! ;) I did get a chance to start my TR, but it seemed to take forever to get it going, so take all the time you near my dear!!!! Sending you big birthday hugs though!

Happy Birthday, TK! How deliciously awesome to be "good" and content. :cloud9: Enjoy it. We'll enjoy a TR in any form when you get to it. :thumbsup2

Hey TK.....just wanted to hop on for a quick "hello!" I can totally understand your situation with the busyness of life right now.......I have been juggling so much since our return, so let me just say that I am right there in the same boat with you honey......and of course, we could only have one CAPTAIN now wouldn't we!?!?!?!?! ;) I did get a chance to start my TR, but it seemed to take forever to get it going, so take all the time you near my dear!!!! Sending you big birthday hugs though!

Hi, Jen! Yes, we are so on the same page right now! I barely have time to breathe, never mind getting on the computer. :lmao: I did see you've started your TR, so I'm hoping to catch up on that soon. Thanks for the birthday hugs. :goodvibes

Happy Birthday, TK! How deliciously awesome to be "good" and content. :cloud9: Enjoy it. We'll enjoy a TR in any form when you get to it. :thumbsup2

Thanks! I am feeling quite contented right now. It's a good thing. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter