November 7, 2009 ~~~~ AHOY ST.CROIX ~~~~

Here we go for all the football fans....... Games scheduled for our cruise

Sun., Nov 8
Cowboys at Eagles, 8:20 p.m.
Mon., Nov. 9
Steelers at Broncos, 8:30 p.m.

I guess we're packing our Eagles Jerseys.

OMG!!!! WE HAVE A NAME CHANGE!!!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!!

How about some matching logos:

8x8

ahoy88.png

4x4

ahoy44.png
[/IMG]

3x3

ahoy33.png
[/IMG]

OMG!!!! WE HAVE A NAME CHANGE!!!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!!

How about some matching logos:

8x8

ahoy88.png

4x4

ahoy44.png
[/IMG]

3x3

ahoy33.png
[/IMG]

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: I feel so proud of us and the progress of our group. SO Ahoy St. Croix it is...I am so excited.:woohoo::woohoo:

The design is great.:yay::yay:Thanks for doing that for us.

I tried to update Jessalynns list, not sure if I got all the info right let me know if I need to update anything else or if I got something wrong.

Our group is growing:) I'm so excited!!!

1. AverysMommy (Jessalynn) - DS10 - Spencer, DD7 - Avery.
Markham, Ontario (just north of Toronto)

2. SillylittlePixie (Christine) - DD12 - Rachel, DS9 - Kyle.
California
ROOM 5520

3. MinnieMouse71 (Vicky) - DGD12, DGS10.
Indiana

4. TiggerzFan (Donna) - DD7 - Alyssa, DD3 - Maddie
Florida
ROOM 5524

5. lanand3 - DS6 - Ethan, DD6 - Macy, DD11 - Haley
Massachussets

6. Higgie - DD7 - Meghan, DD2 - Jennifer

7. A10560 - DS4, DS2

8. Stampinshauna
Utah

9. iamdaisyduck (Eileen), DH - Tony, DS7 Michael
Long Island, NY

10. glindamood (Gail), DH
Cadillac, Michigan

11. Inukshuk (Jenn), DD20, DD18
St Thomas, Ontario

12. LarryDebJenJes, Deb 44, DH - Larry 42, DD18 Jen, DD15 Jess
Green Bay Wisconsin

13. Kstategrad, Julie, DH - Ron, DS12 - Ethan, DS8 - Seth
Arlington Tennessee

14. Ness2289, DD10
North Carolina

15. asreitzel, DH, DD7, DD3
Chicago Area

16. GoofyTraci, DS10-Nathan
Katy, Texas

17. LindaBabe, DH
New York State

18. worfiek, DD8, DS4

19. sokay168, DS12, DD8, DD4
Massachusetts

20. Simp88, DH, DD14, and DS12
Holly Springs, NC

21. platamama, DH, DD4
Colarado

What are you talking about? You were right there the whole time:)

:confused3 just kidding. Sorry, I don't know how I did that. I did the list right after I did the pm's and I knew I didn't have to send you a pm so I must have forgotten you off the list....sooooo sorry!!!!

:banana::banana::banana: My DH got a job!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

He has been out of work for 11 months and he just got offered a job. Whew what a relief! There will be some travel to Florida (bummer, I will have to fly down to meet him for long weekends in Disney :))

I am sooooo excited!

What are you talking about? You were right there the whole time:)

:confused3 just kidding. Sorry, I don't know how I did that. I did the list right after I did the pm's and I knew I didn't have to send you a pm so I must have forgotten you off the list....sooooo sorry!!!!

I felt so sad...thought I was being given the Hint.:eek: Anyway just joking...Thanks for adding us to the list.

He has been out of work for 11 months and he just got offered a job. Whew what a relief! There will be some travel to Florida (bummer, I will have to fly down to meet him for long weekends in Disney :))

I am sooooo excited!

Yay :cheer2:....glad your husband got a job...SO excited for you and you are such a great wife to scarifice your time to travel to florida to be with him.:cutie:

I am sooooo excited!

Woot! Woot! Woot! I so wish that mine could find something - he was a plant manager that his plant closed and moved to Mexico almost two years ago. It has been a long, long time but we just keep going, one day at a time and this too shall pass.

Woot! Woot! Woot! I so wish that mine could find something - he was a plant manager that his plant closed and moved to Mexico almost two years ago. It has been a long, long time but we just keep going, one day at a time and this too shall pass.

It's horrible Gail! I hope he finds something soon!!!

LOVE the new name and logo! (especially the little one.) I think I'm going to transfer it on to a small "patch" that can be applied to any shirt with a repeatable adhesive. My neighbor does it with her sequined holiday appliques letting her wear the same shirts year round.

Congrats on the new job - and for those still looking - how about a bag of 'pixie' dust for a fresh start?

LOVE the new name and logo! (especially the little one.) I think I'm going to transfer it on to a small "patch" that can be applied to any shirt with a repeatable adhesive. My neighbor does it with her sequined holiday appliques letting her wear the same shirts year round.

Congrats on the new job - and for those still looking - how about a bag of 'pixie' dust for a fresh start?

I have not heard of repeatable adhesive:confused3 where do you get this? So is everyone going to make matching shirts or is that too much? I know the men are roling their eyes right now.:rolleyes1

This trip is getting closer every day--hooray! We just made our post-cruise ressies for the Beach Club DVC units. Sooooo excited!!!

To update the list, I (stampinshauna) will be cruising with DH (Castaway Kev) and DD2.

I have never heard of repeatable adhesive either. I will probably make some sort of t-shirts too.

Does anyone know where I can learn the dance that the crew does to Hey Baby? I want to teach it to my son before the cruise. The last 2 times we went on the cruise we didn't video tape them doing it and I don't remember how it goes. I have the song but now I need the dance moves.

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I checked in. I love the name and logos! Now at the risk of sounding out of the loop, could someone explain what an FE is? I feel very lost with this being our first cruise experience. I really want to be involved and am looking forward to meeting some other diser's. I can't believe there is only 7 months to go!

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I checked in. I love the name and logos! Now at the risk of sounding out of the loop, could someone explain what an FE is? I feel very lost with this being our first cruise experience. I really want to be involved and am looking forward to meeting some other diser's. I can't believe there is only 7 months to go!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1219607

I have added a link for you to browse thru..I have learned so much here. We hope to get to meet u too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter