November 7, 2009 ~~~~ AHOY ST.CROIX ~~~~

Here we go for all the football fans....... Games scheduled for our cruise

Sun., Nov 8
Cowboys at Eagles, 8:20 p.m.
Mon., Nov. 9
Steelers at Broncos, 8:30 p.m.

I guess we're packing our Eagles Jerseys.

Didn't you get the memo about Eagles fans having a different cruise date?

Go COWBOYS!!! DH and I try to travel every year to see the 'Boys play. This year- the new stadium! Woohoo!

Here is another...:surfweb:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1774643

ok one more.. added it to this one so I dont hog the rest of the thread.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1980639

Traci,
I am going to put together a list of all our cruise stuff with links to posts so all our info can be found in one post. Things like cruise itinerary, dates that stuff can be booked....

Can you do me a favor and post the FE participants in it's own post?

Similar to a roll call, something like this for every participant:

Fish Extender Participants:

iamdaisyduck-(Eileen)-DH Tony-DS7 Michael​

Then just bookmark that thread and update it as needed.
I will link that thread in the post I am putting together.

If this doesn't make sense let me know and I will try and explain it better:)
Thanks

:banana::banana::banana: My DH got a job!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

He has been out of work for 11 months and he just got offered a job. Whew what a relief! There will be some travel to Florida (bummer, I will have to fly down to meet him for long weekends in Disney :))

I am sooooo excited!

Woohoo! Great news! Even better that it requires some Florida time! Hope your DH gets some good news too, Gail. I can't imagine...2 years? Wow.

This trip is getting closer every day--hooray! We just made our post-cruise ressies for the Beach Club DVC units. Sooooo excited!!!

To update the list, I (stampinshauna) will be cruising with DH (Castaway Kev) and DD2.

How cool! I want to check out Beach Club sometime. We just bought DVC and have our 2 bedroom savanna view at AKV post cruise too. SO excited!

Good Morning Everyone!!

How cool! I want to check out Beach Club sometime. We just bought DVC and have our 2 bedroom savanna view at AKV post cruise too. SO excited!

Cool!!! We are going to try and do this before the cruise. We usually stay at SSR but I really want to try for a Savannah view room before the cruise. I think it would be cool to be able to see the animals!!!!

FE Roll Call:woohoo:

GoffyTraci-Traci,DBF Tim, DS Nathan 10

Sokay168#1-Krista,Amanda,Marissa 8
Sokay168 #2 Danielle,Hettie,DD Gabbi 9,Kendell 4
Sokay168 #3 Stephani,Eva,Kyle 13

Iamdaisyduck-Eileen,DH Tony,DS Michael 7

Glindamood-Gail,DH David

Platamma-Theresa,DH Gary,DD Mia 4

Sillylittlepixie-Christine,DH Stew,DD Rachel 12,DS Kyle 9
Christine's Parents Deborah, DH Tim

Lindababe-Linda,DH Bruce

Simp88-Rene,DH Greg,DD Taylor 14, DS Austin 12

Tiggerzfan-Donna,DH Matt, Alyssa 7,DD Maddie 3

WeLoveMickeyTara,DH Mike,DS Tommy 5,DS Alex 1
AllThingsDisneyLoverAshley,DH John, DS Seth 4

Wrabitdad Dale DW,Bob DH

momx4,grandmax4Kathy, DH Greg

LauriefromLondon Laurie, Joe DH,Delaney DS 6, Michaela DD 6

The Higgies Mary Lou,DH Sean, DD Meghan 8, DD Jennifer 3

MinnieMouse71Vickie,DH Dan

Stampinshauna Shauna,Kevin DH, Sydney DD 2

sshaw10060 Pam, Scott DH, Otto DS 2

Friends of Sshaw10060 Harriett, Mary

Friends of Sshaw10060 Helen, DH Rick

Friends of sokay168 Nancy, Addie DD 5

Friends of Lindababe Nina, Julio DH, Janna DD 4, Jayda DD 3

Disnae Renae, DH Doug, DD Lauren 7, DD Emily 3

SplasjMountainManiacJoan,DH Paul, Mike

JulyLadyDonna,Bonnie,Hannah 8, Samantha 5

****If you do not want your childs info listed please let me know to remove it.**********
Let me know if anything needs to be changed or corrected. I have the list on my computer with everyones e-mail address and I plan to e-mail it out prior to the cruise.

Traci,
I am going to put together a list of all our cruise stuff with links to posts so all our info can be found in one post. Things like cruise itinerary, dates that stuff can be booked....

Can you do me a favor and post the FE participants in it's own post?

Similar to a roll call, something like this for every participant:

Fish Extender Participants:

iamdaisyduck-(Eileen)-DH Tony-DS7 Michael​

Then just bookmark that thread and update it as needed.
I will link that thread in the post I am putting together.

If this doesn't make sense let me know and I will try and explain it better:)
Thanks

Ok so I posted the info for the FE . let me know if that is ok and what u wanted.

Ok so I posted the info for the FE below. let me know if that is ok and what u wanted.

Looks good! Thanks. Once I get all the information I can about our cruise I will make a mass list with links so it's all accessible from one post. I will have one of the moderators post a link in the first post for us.

I am paying another $1000.00 today towards the cruise. I want to have it completely paid for before the Castaway Club Members can make ressies so I can complete everything early!!!

Cool!!! We are going to try and do this before the cruise. We usually stay at SSR but I really want to try for a Savannah view room before the cruise. I think it would be cool to be able to see the animals!!!!

All of the construction at AKV will be done in September, so there are a LOT of AKV units available for our trip. I don't think you'll have a problem getting a Savannah view if you do it soon.

All of the construction at AKV will be done in September, so there are a LOT of AKV units available for our trip. I don't think you'll have a problem getting a Savannah view if you do it soon.

Thanks for the info. My DH starts a new job on Monday, once he lets them know about the cruise I will book the days before or after.

We definitely want to be on the list!

TiggerzFan - Donna, DH Matt, DD7 - Alyssa, DD3 - Maddie

May i please have the cabin number and e-mail address to send the list to.

Thanks,

Traci

I have added your family to the list. We are excited to have you.

Happy Friday everyone! My weekly countdown says we fly out 29 weeks from today. Actually, we will be on the plane to MCO at this point in the day on our way to SSR for the night.

Youngest DS gets home this weekend from college - seems like he just graduated and now he is done with his first year of college already. Where DOES the time go?? He finished his finals Wednesday but is staying for commencement. It will be nice to have him home.

Anyone doing anything fun this weekend. I think we are in for a great day - at least today and tomorrow anyway. Might even get to 70 according to what I read the other day. The snow is almost gone from the yard but the piles are still high in the parking lots at the grocery stores and shopping centers. Those too will eventually go away.

Take care - and have a great weekend.

We have a lot of running around to do this weekend. My son has a soccer game tomorrow morning (8:30am, yikes!), baseball practice at 9:00am (guess he will have to leave the game early for practice). Then we have my nephews birthday party in the afternoon. It will be good to see the fam! Sunday is all about baseball. It's opening day, parade is at 10:15, then opening day ceremonies, then his first game is at 3:30 in the afternoon. We will be ready for bed by the time Sunday is over!

I am so glad the weather is finally warming up! This winter seemed to take forever to end.

We have a lot of running around to do this weekend. My son has a soccer game tomorrow morning (8:30am, yikes!), baseball practice at 9:00am (guess he will have to leave the game early for practice). Then we have my nephews birthday party in the afternoon. It will be good to see the fam! Sunday is all about baseball. It's opening day, parade is at 10:15, then opening day ceremonies, then his first game is at 3:30 in the afternoon. We will be ready for bed by the time Sunday is over!

I am so glad the weather is finally warming up! This winter seemed to take forever to end.

OHH, I remember those days. With three boys that were involved in sports, I would run from one game/practice to another. Great fun as I remember although if you had asked me at the time I would have questioned your idea of fun! My youngest plays soccer at college so we try to attend as many of those games as possible but he plays in the fall so I have nothing to go and watch until September.

DH and oldest DS are heading to the driving range during lunch today, DH has not played golf in a LONG time so that should be interesting. Hope he doesn't hurt himself.

Enjoy your weekend!

Hello everyone. I am so glad it is friday!!!! :banana::banana: This has been a crazy week at work and next week will be worse. But thats ok. I am always up for a challenge. Anyway it is supposed to rain all weekend so I am not sure what we will be up to. Tonight is family movie night and my sons pick. Its beverly hills chuwawa...ok so i dont know how to spell it and dont feel like looking it up.:upsidedow But you know what I mean.

Anyway have a good day.:flower3:

We used to own one plus I worked at PetLand in an earlier life so it is Chihuahua. Funny thing is, I worked with someone that pronounced it phonetically which still makes me laugh - and it has been 20 years. Yeah, I know, small things amuse small minds...

We used to own one plus I worked at PetLand in an earlier life so it is Chihuahua. Funny thing is, I worked with someone that pronounced it phonetically which still makes me laugh - and it has been 20 years. Yeah, I know, small things amuse small minds...

Yea I know horrible spelling some times but I really didnt feel like looking it up.:surfweb: I'm so glad it is friday. Today was acutally a good day at work. affraid to say that out loud.

Anyone log on for friday night cruise chat? I have a couple of times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter