November 7, 2009 ~~~~ AHOY ST.CROIX ~~~~

Yea I know horrible spelling some times but I really didnt feel like looking it up.:surfweb: I'm so glad it is friday. Today was acutally a good day at work. affraid to say that out loud.

Anyone log on for friday night cruise chat? I have a couple of times.

I used to chat on Friday nights a very long time ago but gave it up due to our internet not cooperating. Glad you had a good day to your end of the week. Enjoy your Friday night flicks.

I used to chat on Friday nights a very long time ago but gave it up due to our internet not cooperating. Glad you had a good day to your end of the week. Enjoy your Friday night flicks.

I will not do cruise chat again. :mad::mad:

Thanks for the nice words Linda..My son Dissed me to hang out with friends...:sad1:

I will not do cruise chat again. :mad::mad:

Thanks for the nice words Linda..My son Dissed me to hang out with friends...:sad1:

What happened at chat?

Sorry your son bailed! For only about the second time in 12 years I have the house entirely to myself until tomorrow... DH is traveling for work, and both kids are sleeping over at a neighbor's!

Usually our weekends are busy with soccer... no games tomorrow, though. And DS is taking a break from soccer and doing karate 4 days a week... add in 2 days a week of 2 hour soccer practices for DD, plus girl scouts, and I fee like I am driving to some activity every stinking day. I usually am! So I am enjoying the QUIET in the house right now. Even the Lab puppy is quiet (and not chewing!).

Christine

What happened at chat?

Sorry your son bailed! For only about the second time in 12 years I have the house entirely to myself until tomorrow... DH is traveling for work, and both kids are sleeping over at a neighbor's!

Usually our weekends are busy with soccer... no games tomorrow, though. And DS is taking a break from soccer and doing karate 4 days a week... add in 2 days a week of 2 hour soccer practices for DD, plus girl scouts, and I fee like I am driving to some activity every stinking day. I usually am! So I am enjoying the QUIET in the house right now. Even the Lab puppy is quiet (and not chewing!).

Christine

I had someone treat me rudly. And I will not visit again.:mad: But thats ok.
Glad you had some time for yourself. It is always good to recharge. We are always busy with some sport too but we are taking a break right now.

I had someone treat me rudly. And I will not visit again.:mad: But thats ok.
Glad you had some time for yourself. It is always good to recharge. We are always busy with some sport too but we are taking a break right now.

I am sorry Traci that you had a bad experience in chat. I thought it was pretty "clicky" (and I know that isn't the right spelling but you know what mean) when I tried before but just kept plugging away. It is fun, with the right group of folks that is. You know, they used to have "rooms" where private conversations could take placed. Maybe I will go check that out and we can schedule a time to chat - just us Ahoy'ers. I will be nice - I promise.

And I will be home alone soon. DH is on the properties committee at Boy Scout Camp and they have a work weekend/meeting this weekend so he is gone. Ben and Kristie are house hunting later this morning so I will have the house to myself for a little bit. I love it, nice and quiet, just me and the dog.

I am sorry Traci that you had a bad experience in chat. I thought it was pretty "clicky" (and I know that isn't the right spelling but you know what mean) when I tried before but just kept plugging away. It is fun, with the right group of folks that is. You know, they used to have "rooms" where private conversations could take placed. Maybe I will go check that out and we can schedule a time to chat - just us Ahoy'ers. I will be nice - I promise.

And I will be home alone soon. DH is on the properties committee at Boy Scout Camp and they have a work weekend/meeting this weekend so he is gone. Ben and Kristie are house hunting later this morning so I will have the house to myself for a little bit. I love it, nice and quiet, just me and the dog.

I am so sorry I called you Linda last night. I must have been :mad: and tired:upsidedow. Yes chat was pretty clicky. There was someone that logged on I think was a kid or teenager and kept saying things about blues clues and carnival cruise lines. Weird not sure why they didnt kick him out of the room. He was obviuosly there to cause problems. Anyway chat with us Ahoy'ers sounds good. Your comment about you being nice was cute.:cutie:

It is still raining cats and dogs over here. So we are just inside for now. I see Eileen made herself a nice logo for her signature. Did everyone see it?????:rolleyes1

Anyway hope everyone has a great day. I'm just going to lay around and maybe do some:laundy:.

Traci:flower3:

Well, from what I can see on the chat forum - the ability to do rooms no longer exists, or at least it isn't available now. I will try to remember to keep watching and let everyone know when it becomes available.

Does anyone here us any type of IM program that allows for a group chat?

Well, from what I can see on the chat forum - the ability to do rooms no longer exists, or at least it isn't available now. I will try to remember to keep watching and let everyone know when it becomes available.

Does anyone here us any type of IM program that allows for a group chat?

I yahoo IM only.

ohoh. I just told the other cruise that you were the FE organizer, traci! That will teach me to go b2b <blush>

I may be rude to you - but not intentionally - it's the ADD gene - we're fairly oblivious when we offend - and ALWAYS shocked when it's brought to our attention. <blushing again>

ohoh. I just told the other cruise that you were the FE organizer, traci! That will teach me to go b2b <blush>

I may be rude to you - but not intentionally - it's the ADD gene - we're fairly oblivious when we offend - and ALWAYS shocked when it's brought to our attention. <blushing again>

A little confused sorry.:confused3

Chat rooms in general can be a rude place if you are a newbie! There are a lot of inside jokes and you can feel like an outsider. If you stick to it and continue to go there you will get to know the chatters and you might feel more comfortable. It would be nice if we could have our own chat group that we schedule ourselves. As the cruise gets closer we will all be excited and our families will be sick of hearing about all our plans, it would be nice to talk to each other:)

I'm actually Patriots fan being from Massachusetts but my hometown is Eagles since I'm travel with my family I figured I'd show my support with them. We're packing our Eagles gear. I started looking for cool stuff to wear on the deck for that game.

I haven't posted lately. Life gets in the way of my message board time sometimes! :goodvibes

Just wanted to say hi to all the new posters. Did y'all know that we only have just over SIX months until our cruise? :cool1:

Didn't you get the memo about Eagles fans having a different cruise date?

Go COWBOYS!!! DH and I try to travel every year to see the 'Boys play. This year- the new stadium! Woohoo!

I'm actually Patriots fan being from Massachusetts but my hometown is Eagles since I'm travel with my family I figured I'd show my support with them. We're packing our Eagles gear. I started looking for cool stuff to wear on the deck for that game.

FE Roll Call:woohoo:

GoffyTraci-Traci,DS Nathan 10

Sokay168#1-Krista,Amanda,Marissa 8
Sokay168 #2 Danielle,Hettie,Kendell 4
Sokay168 #3 Stephanie,Eva,Kyle 13

Iamdaisyduck-Eileen,DH Tony,DS Michael 7

Glindamood-Gail,DH David

Platamma-Theresa,DH Gary,DD Mia 4

Asreitzel-Abbie,DH David,DD Lauren 7,DD Hailey 3

Sillylittlepixie-Christine,DH Stew,DD Rachel 12,DS Kyle 9

Lindababe-Linda,DH Bruce

Simp88-Rene,DH Greg,DD Taylor 14, DS Austin 12

Tiggerzfan-Donna,DH Matt, Alyssa 7,DD Maddie 3

****If you do not want your childs info listed please let me know to remove it.**********
Let me know if anything needs to be changed or corrected. I have the list on my computer with everyones e-mail address and I plan to e-mail it out prior to the cruise.

sokay168 room #2 add Gabbi DD9 & Room#3 Stephani (no "E")

Then you'll easily find us with the Cowboys gear! It should be a really fun game to watch in Diversions. I have a good friend who would be thrilled to meet another Disney-loving-Eagles-fan kinda family! She and I have the best longstanding rivalry going on at work. And since we've both been getting our butts kicked by the Giants the last 2 seasons...ugh! Hoping for a better season this year. Not sure how we'll do without T.O., though. I liked him, even on the Eagles. :confused3 If you're a Pats fan then you must really hate the Giants!

Christine

A little confused sorry.:confused3

I'm on two cruise threads - this cruise and the one after it. So someone asked about who was running the FE and I posted that it was YOU. Only of course you're not on THAT cruise, you're on THIS one. :rotfl:

Yay..another patriots fan. We are definately patriots fans in our house. My boy has played football for five years for the Patriots in our town.

I haven't posted lately. Life gets in the way of my message board time sometimes! :goodvibes

Just wanted to say hi to all the new posters. Did y'all know that we only have just over SIX months until our cruise? :cool1:[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean but sometimes the Dis is my escape from life. I know I am super excited with 6mths to go....:woohoo::woohoo:

We have added another DD9 to our list.
I have made the changes.:cutie:

I'm on two cruise threads - this cruise and the one after it. So someone asked about who was running the FE and I posted that it was YOU. Only of course you're not on THAT cruise, you're on THIS one. :rotfl:
Oh OK...I thought that is what you were trying to say but wasnt sure. No worries:goodvibes

Hope everyone has a good day.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter