November 24th 2013 3 nights on the Dream.

Our group of 15 are first time sailors too. We are hauling along 7 kids, 5 of which are boys. 13, 10, 9, 7, and 4. We don't have anyone itty bitty - but my 10 and 9 year old love little ones. So no worries - we can meet up on ship and have a ball. My family is sailing for our parents 50th, our anniversaries, and many birthdays. Needless to say, we are ready to celebrate. Hope to hear from you soon.

My kids(the older two) are so excited they will be able to do the clubs with out us. My oldest was excited they had basketball nets on board so he could play. I cant wait we are so close now.:woohoo: A meet up sounds fun.

Started freaking out- realized I have all the supplies and samples I made last winter, but never finished any of the fish extenders - whoops-

I have a 10 yr old boy too. He lived at the basketball court in Alaska. ( everyone knew him because he wore shorts everyday.. even on Tracy Arm day...)

he loves the Aquaduck too. 3 days are going to zoom past!!

We registered online and looking at the the itinerary. The pirate celebration at night do we have to bring our own pirate gear or do they have that on board for us. cant what to meet you all and enjoy you company thanks

We registered online and looking at the the itinerary. The pirate celebration at night do we have to bring our own pirate gear or do they have that on board for us. cant what to meet you all and enjoy you company thanks

You bring your own. They sell very limited child stuff in the gift shop.. But very pricy

Hi everyone! We are super excited that our sail date is almost here. :banana: I just called DCL and got the list of movies that will be playing on the ship when we sail. Just thought I'd share in case anyone was interested.

Monster University
Iron Man 3
Planes
Wreck It Ralph
Lone Ranger
Thor the Dark World
Frozen - which should premier at midnight on Nov. 27th.

Great.... so much for sleeping.... I can get caught up on all of them... :happytv: Can't believe that we are down to 38 days till we leave...

There will 10 of us coming from central NJ and 2 from central Ohio.

40 days. Yay. This time last week tho wasn't sure we were still going. I lost my job after 23 yrs. dh says go and refresh so that's the plan. Now I just have more time to finish my shirts. Magnets and pack.

Myself, DH, DD (5), and DS (3) will be joining everyone! We're so excited - it's our first family vacation...and my 30th birthday! :yay:

Great.... so much for sleeping.... I can get caught up on all of them... :happytv: Can't believe that we are down to 38 days till we leave...

There will 10 of us coming from central NJ and 2 from central Ohio.

There's 10 of us coming from tn. Ga. Al.

It looks like there is a caravan heading south to the mouse....:drive:
9 of us in 2 cars coming from NJ
2 coming from Ohio
1 cheating.... lol Flying

Welcome to the board Chrisp095:yay:

Dont Worry... Out of all 12 of us 6 are 1st timers:cool1:

We are bringing 10 from SC-- First time cruisers.

We will be flying into USA on 18 November and at WDW till sail day when we will drive down.

Anyone else from UK?

It looks like there is a caravan heading south to the mouse....:drive:
9 of us in 2 cars coming from NJ
2 coming from Ohio
1 cheating.... lol Flying

Welcome to the board Chrisp095:yay:

Dont Worry... Out of all 12 of us 6 are 1st timers:cool1:

Cool!!!!!

Omg. So excited. Got our shirts finished for all of us today and picked up our cruise docs. Only 37 more days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter