November 24th 2013 3 nights on the Dream.

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by dvcnewgirl, Jan 4, 2012.

1. dvcnewgirl

dvcnewgirl <font color=green>Williamsburg, VA<br><font color=

I have been waiting for someone to start a thread and got tired... :yay: So who else is joining me? I think this is the only 3 night that leaves on a Sunday . I just went on the Dream on Dec. 15th and it was beautiful. I can't wait to get back!popcorn:: I hope to either do a back to back with the 3 night on the 21st or spend Thanksgiving at Vero Beach. Can't wait!! only 691 Days!!!:woohoo::woohoo::laughing:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. IrishCowboy

IrishCowboy DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

4. dvcnewgirl

Thanks!

5. morgansmom2000

morgansmom2000 DIS Veteran

We just changed from April of this year to this one. May do a back-to-back also, or may go a few days early and do some park time!

6. dvcnewgirl

I am glad you joined me! I booked my last cruise 18 months in advance and thought it would never come. Now I am so excited for this one!!:banana::banana:

7. stmize

stmize Dvc member since Nov 2010--WDW mom of ds 17 & dd 1

Count the Mizes' in. This will be my and my dh's 3rd cruise on the dream. My ds and dd's first cruise on the dream. We took them on a carnival cruise in June 2012 and me and my dh wasn't impressed with the sensation and decided as soon as we came home our kids had to go on the dream. I can't wait til they see it.

8. stmize

tried to edit prev comment but couldn't--just got the go ahead from bro, sis in law, and their 2 children too to book them too. Woohoo now if my other bro and mom can decide?????????

9. chivers

chivers Mommy Chivers

O excited our family three boys and us will be going on our first cruise and yes it is a Disney cruise :)

My boys are currently 10 (in August) - Zachary
    8 (in October ) Benjamin
    6 months (born in January) Matthew

Any tips anyone has for first time cruisers? Any tips would be helpful

Thanks

Chivers clan

10. figmentnnemo

figmentnnemo DVC: Saratoga Springs & BLT

Hello all. Decided not to deal with the holdiay stress next year!

We're booked on this as the first leg of our B2B. We're pretty psyched. Now we are just trying to figure out where we are really going to end up on the boat, there is some debate in our house, imagine that!

We started a thread for the B2B cruisers:
    B2B Hanu-giving 2013 on the Dream
    http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2958728

11. chivers

chivers Mommy Chivers

Not to mention you will have great friends too :) first time cruisers

12. figmentnnemo

Your screen name looks familiar, did you do one of our previous cruises?

13. figmentnnemo

There you are, you figured it out! :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Yes, we have AWESOME friends! I can't wait to see your faces when you walk on board. I'm beside myself with excitement.

14. figmentnnemo

After all of our cruises, this was the hardest one to decide on a cabin.:cool1: Try to find a cabin that you can do a back to back on and it proved harder then we thought. We are booked in on of the porthole "mini suite". :cool1::cool1: They come with 2 huge sit in portholes with a divided wall.

15. morgansmom2000

morgansmom2000 DIS Veteran

Yes, we were on the Magic for Halloween :) Unfortunately, we're not staying on this cruise. We've booked the 21st-29th at the park instead. Have fun!

16. figmentnnemo

Just a bump to the top:hourglass

17. stmize

Can't wait. There will be a total of 10 of us in 3 cabins.

18. figmentnnemo

We might have a few more families that might join us as well.:cool1: They just need a little push to do on a Disney cruise.:dance3:

19. stmize

We started out with just my family doing our annual thanksgiving trip to Wdw. We invited my brother and his family (dn 12 and dniece 7) to go too and we would use our Dvc points to pay for their lodging. Db said no but then I realized we could do this cruise and Wdw for a few days afterwards. Db and family went on the Disney dream in oct 2011 as part of a make a wish trip for dniece. She was born with half of a heart and has had 3 open heart surgeries and numerous other procedures. She also wanted to go to Wdw too. And dang it I want to be there when she goes for the first time. When db found out about the cruise he changed his mind or rather had his mind changed by his family. Lol. When he was on board. My other db and mom wanted in too. I should probably mention Dmom hasn't cruised before. I own points at okw and will be using all 2013 and borrowing my 2014 points and may have to purchase some. But we plan to have grand villa the night before the cruise and grand villa 4 nights after the cruise. I'm beyond giddy. I've never vacationed with all my family. They have but I wasn't able to go due to work.

20. disfamily3

disfamily3 Mouseketeer

We are going on the Dream Nov. 24,2013. How do we join the FE list for our cruise....where do I go to find it?

Thanks in advance for helping a newbie!
    :wave2:

21. ravensilverlight

ravensilverlight I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Okay, okay, okay...here we are. I can't hold it in any longer! YES, we're joining you. The plan is to book the B2B onboard our Mexican Riviera cruise in December. :cool1:

Well, there hasn't been mention of FE here yet that I see, but I'm sure we'll have one. Keep your eyes peeled...I'm sure someone will step up to lead (please don't make it be me...please don't make it be me...lol) If there isn't somebody who wants to more than I do, I can coordinate. :hippie: But we're definitely in for FE.

Happy now, figmentnnemo? :wave2: