• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 24th 2013 3 nights on the Dream.

Wow, I've never replied to these threads but seeing so many doing the same, well, just had to say... Myself, my wife and our 3 girls will be on this cruise with my sister and her family as well as our parents! LOL. I'd love to meet you guys if just to say hello as fellow DIS'rs. Third cruise for us (very fortunate) and we're anxiously waiting to get these next two weeks behind us. Off to WDW after the cruise as well. Heck, we need to start our own thread just for huge families grouping together on this cruise! :banana:

Cool. We will be at Wdw before and after the cruise.

Hello! This will be my family's first Disney Cruise and we are soooooo excited! I have seen on-line the fish extender (FE) groups....we would LOVE to partake in this if anyone else wants to!:woohoo:

Is it too late? I just found out about the FE program. This is our first cruise and I know my kids would love this! If the list is too long, perhaps it can be split into two groups?

My mom got admitted to the hospital yest for pneumonia so looks like well be taking a wheelchair onboard.

I hope she is okay!!

She is already showing signs of improvement. She has copd (lung disease) so this was just a complication from that. After some Iv meds I'm sure she will be fine Better now than the cruise.

Greetings! We're so excited to be cruising with you all! My husband David and I will be traveling with our three daughters, Mia, Ella, and Lila. Joining us is also my sister's family (Chrisp095 is my brother-in-law), and my parents. It will be the first cruise for all ten of us! And on top of that, we will be celebrating little Lila's fourth birthday!! She is so excited she can't stand it!

Chrisp095 added us to the Fish Extender list, so we are busily making our gifts! Can't wait until the 24th!

I'm a little OCD and am a planner, so I hope we have everything we need. Any insights into things we might not know to bring would be appreciated!

I have an Ella as well who will be on the cruise :thumbsup2 Hopefully she'll be spending lots of time with her brother in the kids' club ;)

Mom is not being released today after all. So now I'm stressing out about her not being able to go on our cruise and dealing with the trip insurance etc. not to mention leaving her behind we have been planning this trip since June of 2012. I don't know where to start or when I should contact dcl.

:)Hello cruisers! I am a mama looking to find other families to hang out with during the cruise. My husband, myself, and son 8 y.o......need cruising tips - because I apparently missing out out on FExchanges, door decorating and all sorts of things!
pirate: pixiedust:

Hey everyone I have three kids 11, 9 & 19 month (21 months at time of sailing) all boys anyone else traveling with boys @ this age? I would like to meet some others since we are first time cruisers :wave2:
Hi we are cruising with an 8 y.o. boy and would love to have him hang out with pals - which excursions are you doing?

Is it too late? I just found out about the FE program. This is our first cruise and I know my kids would love this! If the list is too long, perhaps it can be split into two groups?
Did you get a reply - I just found out about FE this morning - and we have been on the Disney Dream before - my son would love this!!

I am a newbie to disboards, what does DD and DS and any other codes stand for?
I am a newbie to the message boards too - I know that DH is darling husband, so I can assume that DS is darling son....and daughter....
We have a DS 8 and are super excited to be getting on Disney Dream...

I just went through all the accumulated info...I don't have you! I must not have gotten your email. Can you try that again - please!

Now to everyone else...I sent out PMs/emails about the FE. If you want to participate, and you did NOT hear from me, please contact me ASAP - because that means I don't have your information and/or I can't reach you! Thanks all!

Not much longer...can't wait!
Hi ravenslight - is there anyone who would let us join (and give us some pointers) for the FE? I didn't know about it until this mornign when my neighbor told me to go look....I am crafty and enjoy this stuff - I have one DS 8....

Mom def isn't able to go. Being moved to rehab prob today. We have the trip insurance and she's insisting the rest of us go. Do we just tell them at the port or do I need to contact dcl ahead of time. She's in my brothers cabin and obviously I wouldn't want his cost to go up. And when I looked yesterday. Our cruise is fullllll. It's not even showing as a cruise option. The one prior was tho.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter