November 24th 2013 3 nights on the Dream.

Mom was admitted to therapy rehab yesterday. Thankfully she is doing better and is insisted we still go. I contacted my wonderful aaa ta in Chattanooga and she took care of calling dcl and letting them know she was wasn't able to go and etc so I wouldn't have to worry about it. This is one of the reasons I use her. She goes out of her way to help. After this past week I def need a break to recharge for bringing my mom home with me.

Hello - not new to Disney cruising, but didn't know about the fish extenders before - is it possible to get added to someone's group?:wave2:

Hi - looking for cruisers with DS in the 8-10 y.o range. Hope to PM someone to see if our kids can pal around a little.:goodvibes

Since our cruise is only for 3 nights, are they having a formal dining night? If so, what would be appropriate clothes to wear? Any insight is appreciated.

Since our cruise is only for 3 nights, are they having a formal dining night? If so, what would be appropriate clothes to wear? Any insight is appreciated.

no formal night. ( unless you have Palo no need for fancy fancy clothes, unless you want to dress up.)
Just one night in each dining room.

one night is pirate night ( Nassau) and the dress code is casual. you will see a bunch dressed up for pirate night.

I have noticed the dress codes are becoming more relaxed
I have nice capris and shirts for dinners or sundresses. Dh normally wears dockers and a polo. ds 10 will wear nice shorts and a polo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter