• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 24th 2013 3 nights on the Dream.

we are driving from Atlanta on 11/22, ( halfway) then off to a park on Saturday. kids still have no idea about entire trip!!

we are driving from Atlanta on 11/22, ( halfway) then off to a park on Saturday. kids still have no idea about entire trip!!

We're driving from the Chattanooga area the day before.

I wish I were better at surprises! I would love to have stunned the kids with the cruise, but truthfully, it's been my best bribe for getting the kids to bed on time for the past few months ;)

Knowing we are on vacation soon and on the cruise makes waking upto terrible rain more bearable. :woohoo:

We are joining you guys!! I sent a email about the FE's!! I als sent a request to join the facebook page!! Its our second cruise, we have 3 kids
DD 8 DS 6 DS 2 Super excited!! Oh and we live in Florida, so we don't have to far to travel!!

We are joining you guys!! I sent a email about the FE's!! I als sent a request to join the facebook page!! Its our second cruise, we have 3 kids
DD 8 DS 6 DS 2 Super excited!! Oh and we live in Florida, so we don't have to far to travel!!

I am a newbie to disboards, what does DD and DS and any other codes stand for?

I sent a email to the person in charge of the FE's but I haven't heard back, which isn't a big deal, but the cutoff is in like a day or so :p So, I just wanted to post here that I want on the list and I emailed my details!!!

I sent a email to the person in charge of the FE's but I haven't heard back, which isn't a big deal, but the cutoff is in like a day or so :p So, I just wanted to post here that I want on the list and I emailed my details!!!

I think you will be fine. We will all probably receive an email after the first with final numbers on. The person organising it is doing back to back on the ship s probably busy sorting both out along with work etc. We all should hear soon tho. X

Welcome to November! It is our month!! :cool1:

Looking forward to getting the finalized FE info, and simply CANNOT WAIT until we depart!

:banana:

Whew...HUGE sigh of relief. Sorry I've been completely MIA (although I *think* I've at least replied to all my emails), but we are FINALLY moved into our new house and I can get back to planning our vacation! Woohoo!:banana::banana:

I sent out the final FE list...twice. The first time, I sent the wrong file (that tells you how "off" I've been). :headache::headache: If you did not receive it, PLEASE let me know. My brain is a bit scrambled still, so if I missed you, I apologize! Likewise with any corrections to the list.

Not much longer now!!!

Whew...HUGE sigh of relief. Sorry I've been completely MIA (although I *think* I've at least replied to all my emails), but we are FINALLY moved into our new house and I can get back to planning our vacation! Woohoo!:banana::banana:

I sent out the final FE list...twice. The first time, I sent the wrong file (that tells you how "off" I've been). :headache::headache: If you did not receive it, PLEASE let me know. My brain is a bit scrambled still, so if I missed you, I apologize! Likewise with any corrections to the list.

Not much longer now!!!

Glad you got moved house. Very stressful business.
Thanks for your hard work. I've received my email. Final planning in progress. :-)

Greetings! We're so excited to be cruising with you all! My husband David and I will be traveling with our three daughters, Mia, Ella, and Lila. Joining us is also my sister's family (Chrisp095 is my brother-in-law), and my parents. It will be the first cruise for all ten of us! And on top of that, we will be celebrating little Lila's fourth birthday!! She is so excited she can't stand it!

Chrisp095 added us to the Fish Extender list, so we are busily making our gifts! Can't wait until the 24th!

I'm a little OCD and am a planner, so I hope we have everything we need. Any insights into things we might not know to bring would be appreciated!

Greetings! We're so excited to be cruising with you all! My husband David and I will be traveling with our three daughters, Mia, Ella, and Lila. Joining us is also my sister's family (Chrisp095 is my brother-in-law), and my parents. It will be the first cruise for all ten of us! And on top of that, we will be celebrating little Lila's fourth birthday!! She is so excited she can't stand it!

Chrisp095 added us to the Fish Extender list, so we are busily making our gifts! Can't wait until the 24th!

I'm a little OCD and am a planner, so I hope we have everything we need. Any insights into things we might not know to bring would be appreciated!

Hi. There's 10 of us too. Several other posters that have 10 in their groups too. We will be the crazy bunch in matching orange shirts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter