November 2013 Pin Code Watch

Hello everyone,
I have two questions, does anyone know when pin codes were sent out for last November trips, and how do I subscribe to this thread?

Spirit was extended yesterday and I got insanely cheap airfare for November! $167 per person round trip! Only paid $503 total for 3 of us to fly to Orlando Nov 6 and coming home Nov 12th. I cannot believe how cheap I was able to get them! I could not pass it up so I jumped on it.

Disney here we come!!!!! :cool1:
I missed out on the suer cheap Spirit flights. But I am still looking at about $220, which I'll take. However I can not book until my ILs figure out what they are doing. :eek: Seriously people you are killing me here. We gave them until tomorrow night to decide what they are doing - 36 hours more. Please don't let the prices creep up anymore.

I missed out on the suer cheap Spirit flights. But I am still looking at about $220, which I'll take. However I can not book until my ILs figure out what they are doing. :eek: Seriously people you are killing me here. We gave them until tomorrow night to decide what they are doing - 36 hours more. Please don't let the prices creep up anymore.

Does Spirit only fly out of AC in the area? I'm from jersey, but Philly or newark would be easier, but I can't find anything yo MCO.

I just booked Newark to MCO for $209 per person with tax etc. cheapest I've seen. Afraid to wait any longer.

Hello everyone,
I have two questions, does anyone know when pin codes were sent out for last November trips, and how do I subscribe to this thread?

Not sure about the pin codes but you have already subscribed to this thread by posting on it. Also, if you ever want to subscribe to a thread without posting on it, just click "thread tools" at the top of the thread and click subscribe.

That's round trip. Newark seems to have the best prices this go-round... $93 each way last i checked! It's just such a hassle to get there for my family.

Same for me. Coming from Norteast PA. But Newburgh NY or Philly were just too high. And I like direct flights with kids.

I would have taken $220 rountrip too! I was not expecting to get them so cheap. I totally understand, waiting on people is AWFUL! Just when you think you have everything all set to go and then you have to rely on people to be unreliable! Good luck to you! When in Nov are you traveling?

When are you going? I paid $300 round trip going out of Philly. I was very particular about my time or I could have gotten it slightly cheaper, but not much. I was watching Newark too. but Philly came out better for our dates for now. I think if I was patient enough to wait, I could have gotten better.

When are you going? I paid $300 round trip going out of Philly. I was very particular about my time or I could have gotten it slightly cheaper, but not much. I was watching Newark too. but Philly came out better for our dates for now. I think if I was patient enough to wait, I could have gotten better.

11/13 - 8 am flight to 11/22 1030 am flight.

Our dates are close 11/14-11/24. Going to was very reasonable. It is that weekend before Thanksgiving coming home that killed us. But all is good, cause we are going to Disney World!!! :goodvibes

We got our flights as well when Spirit released theirs last week. We got 4 roundtrip direct flights for just $997. That included all the baggage we had to pay for as well.:goodvibes

I am surprised at the high fares you are seeing. I keep finding Newark flights for $185 RT everything included. We are waiting on fall discounts because we have 2 different weeks we could go.

Does Spirit only fly out of AC in the area? I'm from jersey, but Philly or newark would be easier, but I can't find anything yo MCO.
Yeah only AC. It's a little further then Philly for us but not much. The price is better and fits our schedule. ILs are in Brigantine so much easier for them and they are coming with us.

I would have taken $220 rountrip too! I was not expecting to get them so cheap. I totally understand, waiting on people is AWFUL! Just when you think you have everything all set to go and then you have to rely on people to be unreliable! Good luck to you! When in Nov are you traveling?
Jersey Week of course. Nov 4 or 5-12.

Obviously, I still have not booked. I am going to do it this morning, I just need to make a decision about our departure date. I'm having guilt about pulling DD out of school so long. I am one of those people, who hates to pull them out of school at all.

I get a sick feeling every time I check to see if the prices for our flight out of WestChester on JB might have dropped yet. I bought out tickets for the day we leave already $134 pp but the return flight I want has gone from $278 to $249 and back to $278 pp.I am really worried they will go up higher :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter