Norwegian Beach Handball Team Fined for Wearing Shorts Instead of Bikini Bottoms

I am not sure sexism should be situational especially in sports.
Olympics or not........

I completely agree that sexism doesn't belong in any sports.

I was simply commenting on the remark that the International Olympics Committee would not have anything to do with a sport that is currently not in the Olympics.

There is plenty of sexism to go around in the Olympics (and other events). Heck, why do the women have to dance around to music in their floor routines in gymnastics while the men just get to do their flips and tumbles and such without the added dancing? Plus the men get to wear shorts or long pants while the girls are wearing bedazzled bathing suits.

But the growth of the game was a matter of a few national Olympic committees, and the hope is that it can be included in future Olympics. I'd think that maybe trying to appeal to the IOC (and its hope for spectators) would be a part of their uniform rules.

There are many sports that attempt to be added to the Olympic program, uniform rules typically isn't part of that discussion.

I'm confused about the swim cap comments. I thought all the women have been wearing swim caps.....

Women's volleyball teams might as well be playing naked with as little as they cover. How anyone would choose to wear that tiny bottom and jump and slide and kneel is just nuts to me. Plus the sand is freaking hot!

I'm confused about the swim cap comments. I thought all the women have been wearing swim caps.....

Women's volleyball teams might as well be playing naked with as little as they cover. How anyone would choose to wear that tiny bottom and jump and slide and kneel is just nuts to me. Plus the sand is freaking hot!
It’s a particular type of swim cap that is larger and meant for Black hair (or I suppose anybody with a lot of voluminous hair).

https://soulcap.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter