New "Official" Frozen: 2015 Frozen Summer Fun June 17 to Sept 7!

My sister still has 2 of the original ones without the umbrella on the back dash of her car. They always freak me out when I drive her car and look in the rear view. Do they still do the photos on the big screen at the end of the night?

We have those original ones too. But at home. This one was in the trunk from last year.

Yes #FrozenSummer from social media.

I took pictures of where the parade stops on Hollywood BLVD. No matter where you are when they stop, the entire cast of the parade except Kristoff and Olaf circle around to everyone. Elsa exits from the back of her float and does one loop around as did Anna. The skaters and ice harvesters circled a few times.

Where does the parade stop in relation to where the premium package viewing area is?

Also, can anyone fill me in on what alcoholic beverages are included in the premium package.

Thanks!

My sister still has 2 of the original ones without the umbrella on the back dash of her car. They always freak me out when I drive her car and look in the rear view. Do they still do the photos on the big screen at the end of the night?
I highly recommend it. My dd was featured during our desert party last year. I think I used twitter.

The Frozen short is more than just the short. It also has the making of it clips on there too!

Where does the parade stop in relation to where the premium package viewing area is?

Also, can anyone fill me in on what alcoholic beverages are included in the premium package.

Thanks!

I couldn't fully see for the 1st stop. But the for the 2nd stop, Elsa's float stops right at the sound booth. They do not go up on stage at all this year until the Fireworks.

We are debating about bringing ours from last year... can't decide!

People will ask you repeatedly where you got it.

Nothing like a Olaf cupcake! Please tell me they are still carrot cake?

Yes, still the same yummy carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. Available at the ABC Commissary and Backlot Express. I've only found the Anna and Elsa cupcakes at the Backlot Express.

Frozen themed food and beverages:

At the tent near Minn and Bill's Dockside Diner

DSC_0848.jpg

P1040953.jpg

ABC Commissary:

DSC_0845.jpg

DSC_0846.jpg

DSC_0844.jpg

Backlot Express:

20150617_1103401.jpg

Merchandise and Treats carts:

P1040949.jpg
[/URL]

P1040950.jpg

So, after all those years of hating the Sorcerer's Hat, they finally took it down. I was so excited to finally get pictures with the Chinese theatre in the background, but now I suspect the staging etc. from Frozen has once again blocked that view?

So, after all those years of hating the Sorcerer's Hat, they finally took it down. I was so excited to finally get pictures with the Chinese theatre in the background, but now I suspect the staging etc. from Frozen has once again blocked that view?

It's not as bad as I thought it would be. Though it doesn't look as good as without the stage. The stage is temporary and should be removed after FSF. So ifc that it something important to you keep it in mind that this year it went up for SWW and will remain through Sept 7 unless FSF gets extended like last year.

Thought of something else about the parade. About 10 minutes before it started, cm went up and down Hollywood blvd telling guests to keep their feet or of the street. So if you're sitting on the curb give yourself enough room to sit "criss cross applesauce" or stand. And those who come later and are 2nd or 3rd row, remember that first row may end up standing since their feet can't be in the street.

Well today was my FP + day. DH are pretty confident that since we are doing HS 2 days. That we can get all the frozen stuff done without the package this year. So I booked a FP for the sing along. My oldest asked to see the Olaf show and my kids will probably see the parade but honestly since there is no show after the parade this year that was kind of the deal breaker. My girls actually don't care about the parade to sit there for it that long. I will probably just grab a spot last minute and just stand.

I figure that 210.00 would be a lot of extra deserts and drinks.

Has there been any word on if there is an opening show yet, that keeps people penned up until official opening time?

Well today was my FP + day. DH are pretty confident that since we are doing HS 2 days. That we can get all the frozen stuff done without the package this year. So I booked a FP for the sing along. My oldest asked to see the Olaf show and my kids will probably see the parade but honestly since there is no show after the parade this year that was kind of the deal breaker. My girls actually don't care about the parade to sit there for it that long. I will probably just grab a spot last minute and just stand.

I figure that 210.00 would be a lot of extra deserts and drinks.

The package isn't necessary, but it's nice. The parade crowds have been so much thinner since there is 2 parades.

Instead of the stage show as part of the parade, Anna and Elsa get off their parade vehicles and mingle with the crowd while everyone is singing Let it Go. I think it's nicer and more personal than up on the stage.

Sunny spots can be found last minute. We found a shady spot for the 1:30 parade with less than 30 minutes before parade start yesterday!

Has there been any word on if there is an opening show yet, that keeps people penned up until official opening time?

Yes, I reported on opening day there is no pre-show.

...still waiting on pics from the dessert party.... anyone??? Google has failed me, I can't believe nobody has reviewed it yet!

I've seen pictures online. It's a bit different than last year's selections. The Anna and Elsa miniature cupcakes are still there. I keep going @ryggmom will post some pictures if she took any of the food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter